[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI Investigation of Hillary's Crimes Nearly Complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1460153851205.jpg (72 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1460153851205.jpg
72 KB, 876x493
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/source-no-coincidence-romanian-hacker-guccifer-extradited-amid-clinton-probe.html

>The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email use is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

>Former law enforcement and cyber security experts said the hacker, whose real name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, could – now that he’s in the U.S. – help the FBI make the case that Clinton’s email server was compromised by a third party, one that did not have the formal backing and resources of a foreign intelligence service such as that of Russia, China or Iran.

INDICTMENT SOON, FELLOW /pol/ACK
>>
>>70368736
I hope and pray that something positive comes out of this, though I'm afraid nothing will, this cunt can stab a kitten on stage and the leftist cucks will still vote for her. This cunts like Teflon.
>>
>>70368979
You underestimate the FBI, Dudley
They've been investigating this shit for almost an entire YEAR if not longer
I'm certain that they're going to indict her after she gets the nomination, just to practically hand Trump (Or Cruz, in this situation it doesn't matter) the presidency through eliminating any possible competition

Hoo boy this fucking election is historic
>>
How do Sanders supporters feel about this? Do they want a conviction or charges?

Would be hilarious to see her let off and win the nomination. But it seems like a lose-lose for whoever gets nominated.
>>
it really doesn't matter

every candidate is total dogshit
>>
>>70369281
Why are you so certain?
>>
>>70369868
Do you see literally any other reason they'd do this other than to prevent Hillary from taking the presidency?
>>
>>70369966
Also look at Bills behavior regarding BLM something is amiss I think.
>>
File: Leland-Yee1.jpg (28 KB, 600x306) Image search: [Google]
Leland-Yee1.jpg
28 KB, 600x306
>>70369868
the FBI doesnt let them get away
>>
>>70369966
Yea. It's their job, they have to at least look like they're working.

Also, aren't they facing resistance from government officials who are trying to protect Hilary? I doubt they will be able to take her down even if they really do want to.
>>
>>70369281
Fbi cant indict, they can only recommend.
>>
>>70370489
oops i leaked the case file
>>
File: TB.png (61 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
TB.png
61 KB, 299x200
>>70370425
That's literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard
FBI is what FBI does, and they take down criminals, no matter how powerful they may be

Also Legislative branch can't do shit against the Executive branch anyway
>>
thank you based Romanian for exposing Clinton
>>
FBI is bro tier. Cousin works for FBI cyber and he's pro Trump all the way.
>>
File: image.png (877 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877 KB, 1421x682
The FBI is the last federal agency you can trust these days.
>>
>>70370954
Thanks.
>>
>>70370813
Hope you're right.
>>
Obama will pardon her
>>
>>70371289
>destroying your legacy over hillary

nope
>>
>>70371183

except for the infiltration of super soldiers
>>
>>70370813
> no matter how powerful they are.

Your picture is ironic.
>>
that's some damn good romanian shitposting
>>
>>70371183
FBI DETECTED
>>
>>70371183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
>>
File: putin.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
The FBI is the last federal agency you can trust these days.
>>
>>70372245
Inigo Montoya would like to have a word with you
>>
no. i want it to be true but no. they are not going to go after hilary. its not gonna happen. they don't go after their bosses.not this time.
>>
>>70370300
Hoover was a genius
>>
>>70372950
Go away shill
>>
>Guccifer has no programming skills and guessed passwords of prominent public figures after reading their biographies.

Seriously?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.