[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: jesus4.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
what went wrong
>>
>>70368189
us
>>
The jews
>>
File: 1458139393482.jpg (943 KB, 1742x1582) Image search: [Google]
1458139393482.jpg
943 KB, 1742x1582
>>70368189
protestants
>>
The Jews did it
>>
>>70368312
This. The French stopped butchering them in the streets, they spread like a cancer, and abandoned the bible and the teachings of Christ.
>>
Who else /Catholic/ here?
>>
>>70368398
>they abandoned the teachings of Christ
>this, coming from the cult that literally perverted the message of Jesus to fit their own needs whenever it suited them and split off from the true orthodox church in a bid for power

Catholics are the worst scum and biggest cuck. Even their leader kisses rapefugee feet.
>>
File: commie jesus1.gif (69 KB, 700x820) Image search: [Google]
commie jesus1.gif
69 KB, 700x820
>>
Here's what ACTUALLY went wrong.

>Christianity, both protestantism and Catholicism were both fairly great up until the 60's
>The Sexual revolution means Christianity drifts away from its teachings of purity to keep teens in the faith
>The Slippery slope leads to confused old timers making the faith look like a joke, less children being born, political correctness causes people to like Islam
>Soviet Union basically bans faith, ending it in the East
>>
>>70368289
>>70368289
>>70368289
/thread
>>
>>70368189

His political activism got overshadowed by his supposed divinity.

I am a proud Atheist who thinks a historical Jesus is still respectable, commendable and worth listening to.

Why you ask?

Jesus was:

>Anti-Debt/Money Lending
>Anti-Collusion
>Anti-Idolatry
>Pro-Labour
>Pro-Family

and he judged individuals based on their own behavior, not the group they came from.

Like I said, I am an Atheist because I do not believe in magical thinking but historical Jesus was still based and very respectable.
>>
File: 03.March-1934.jpg (214 KB, 489x642) Image search: [Google]
03.March-1934.jpg
214 KB, 489x642
>>
File: adwz5RO.png (403 KB, 331x448) Image search: [Google]
adwz5RO.png
403 KB, 331x448
>>70368189
He was born in Nazareth instead of Bethlehem where he should have been born in order to fulfill the prophecy.

So they had to make up a blatant lie about some crazy Roman census rule that never happened.

Also he invented the idea of eternal torture for your sins. There is no hell in the old testament

And he got caught praying to himself a few times.
>>
>>70368189

Nothing went wrong. Jewish lies destroyed Rome, set back human progress for about 1500 years and will continue to infect those of average IQ and below, probably until the end of the Earth.

It's residua in the psyches of European peoples is facilitating the Jews current construction of another Dark Age, which this time will be literal and from which there will be no rebirth or recovery.
>>
File: 'tips fedora' m’ommy.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
'tips fedora' m’ommy.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
>>70369307
>historical Jesus
No such thing, unless you're talking about Jesus ben Ananus.
>>
File: moremoremore.jpg (2 MB, 3351x2154) Image search: [Google]
moremoremore.jpg
2 MB, 3351x2154
>>70368189

Greed.

> Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
>>
>>70368593

I'm a catholic atheist.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.