[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do vegans constantly hate on meat eaters? and why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: faggots vs god tier .jpg (353 KB, 1500x889) Image search: [Google]
faggots vs god tier .jpg
353 KB, 1500x889
Why do vegans constantly hate on meat eaters? and why do they think that being a meat eater is some kinda of sin. ive been told things from vegans like
>"meat is bad for you"
>"god has failed us"
who the fuck do vegans think they are. also why are we dumbed down to "meat eater"
>>
>>70366288
Like any religion it demands converts.
>>
>>70366438
why has it even gotten to the point that a diet is pretty much a religion
>>
>>70366288
Probably cause animal agriculture causes a huge percentage of greenhouse gas emissions. Fuck cruelty, emissions are the reason to stop/significantly reduce meat consumption.
>>
>>70366675
It is taught in liberal colleges and hippie bullshit, so naturally they must always believe they are correct to think otherwise it would be damage everything they have been taught.
>>
>>70366288
I have no problem with vegans and vegetarians, a lot are clients of mine but the notion that meat is unhealthy is ridiculous. Yes some meat is unhealthy for you, but so are various other food products. And also cows actually help the environment if they're allowed to graze on grass and roam like they were meant to not being confined to a stall.
>>
File: 1459153893291.jpg (216 KB, 1248x1041) Image search: [Google]
1459153893291.jpg
216 KB, 1248x1041
>>70366288
Every vegan I've ever met was pale as fuck, looked malnourished and took pills to fill in for the shit he doesn't get when he doesn't eat meat and animal products.
They're retarded.
>>
>>70366288
Because they're special snowflakes who want to be right but aren't.
>>
>>70366288
I only ever mention it to others when they offer me food. Eating vegan helps with my stomach problems and I have no problem with others eating meat, fuck preachy vegans.
>>
>>70367255
Vegans who fail to eat a balanced diet will look sickly, as will anyone else. You can eat a balanced vegan diet quite easily.
>>
>>70367255
I know a vegan and shes 35kgs and shes meant to be a full grown woman, at that weight she should be on a fucking drip.
>>
in my area its some kind of trend to be vegan. and its really fucking annoying, i know a fat bitch like literal FAT as fuck and shes a vegan? how is that even possible. not to mention she was vegetarian for a year prior to becoming vegan. and yet she preaches meat is bad for you?
>>
>>70368770
Correlation doea not equal causation. You can eat badly on any diet.
>>
>>70369131
but wouldnt it be better off just to eat healthy vegan, surely its harder and most likely more expensive to eat unhealthy on a vegan diet.
>>
File: 1311861532913.jpg (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1311861532913.jpg
19 KB, 200x200
>>70366288
>also why are we dumbed down to "meat eater"
The word "omnivore" triggers them.
>>
File: 1460135756443.jpg (29 KB, 531x550) Image search: [Google]
1460135756443.jpg
29 KB, 531x550
I'm not a biologist or some shit but wouldn't we be retarded if we never ate meat

Didn't it add brain mass
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
30 KB, 480x360
For the same reason that /pol/ hates pro-migrant cucks.

Once you've looked in detail behind the curtain on a certain issue, it's hard to have anything but disdain for the willfully ignorant.

Meat production in the modern era is built on torture.
Those who abstain from meat live longer, healthier lives.

Plus not eating dead animals makes uncle Adolf proud.
>>
>>70369886
>not eating dead animals
So I should eat them while they are alive?

>Tortured animals
>Implying animals have rights
Please give evidence for your claims of longevity and health. It should be one comparing Vegan people who have a planned nutrition and non-vegan people who also have planned nutrition guidelines.

This is so you are not comparing the best of group A to the worst of Group B.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.