[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love is love, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>Woman gives up son for n
>Man grows up and gets married
>Man reunites with his mommy and decides to leave his wife, marry his mom, and have kids with her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3529572/I-m-love-son-want-baby-Mother-falls-son-gave-adoption-32-years-ago.html

THE
>>
thats fucked up but freedom>feelings
>>
File: sexed.jpg (455 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
sexed.jpg
455 KB, 1120x1600
Sounds like one of my japanese doujinshis
>>
>>70365958
Incest has a good chance of fucking up the child
The child is at risk, it no longer is about two weirdos fucking.
>>
>>70366197

Pakis and Jews are all inbred. We don't stop them from breeding even when they marry their cousins.
>>
who cares? let them do what they want. hopefully they videotape it for research purposes.
>>
File: NtMGYxR.jpg (41 KB, 552x446) Image search: [Google]
NtMGYxR.jpg
41 KB, 552x446
WHY WONT WE SINK
>>
>>70366366
Cousin != mother and child
>>
>>70366377

:D :D :D
>>
>>70366366
tru family
>>
>>70366582
Are you from the south? *banjo twangs*
>>
>>70365446
Send a death squad to their house.

In this case I condone murder.
>>
>>70366789
Worse, west coast
[muffled dingo screams in the distance]
>>
>>70366197

This is a pretty common misconception, although don't advocate incest.

The closer your parents are in the gene pool increases your chances for hereditary illnesses, but it's not guaranteed you will ever have those illnesses, it just increases the likelihood.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the further away your parents are in the gene pool decreases your chances of having any hereditary illnesses, but you might still get them anyway.

So basically if stacy has a child with tyrone it will probably be pretty healthy, but it still has a chance to end up retarded. But if you fuck your mom and have a child, it will probably get any diseases that might be in your family tree, but it might still come out ok.
>>
>>70367285
What's the relative frequencies in both cases?
>>
File: mom manga.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mom manga.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>
>>70367810
obscure manga posts are always the best reaction posts
>>
>>70367285
I've heard 3rd cousins make the best babies
>>
>>70365446
So nobody's concerned about the arms trade going on?
They've made over a billion brit dollars off of teaspoons and bicycle tires
>>
>>70367810
oh boy

gonna need some sauce on that, friend
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.