[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people hate whites for the same reason you hate Jews. Their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: slb3zt1zzvemffpkbckf.jpg (32 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
slb3zt1zzvemffpkbckf.jpg
32 KB, 652x365
Black people hate whites for the same reason you hate Jews. Their privilege makes you feel weak and insecure. Prove me wrong.
>>
What the fuck even is that
>>
>>70365251
Ironically, the "anti-Trump" Super-PAC of """"her"""" gave Trump the excuse to attack Cruz by posting the GQ photoshoot.
>>
i dont hate jews, i just hate sand niggers
>>
>>70365387
Some redcoat cuckservative Cruz supporter.
>>
whites try to help blacks, jews try to destroy both groups and use divide and conquer tactics.
>>
>>70365251
>hate
they are aliens I hate them the same as I hate a home invader.
>>
>>70365251

So where are the Jewish affirmative action policies for whites in Hollywood?

I don't hate Jews, they're nepotistic fucks who start wars is all.

Whites bend over backwards to promote blacks whenever they are presentable human beings, which is rare enough. Imagine if Jews did that.

Whites are so altruistic they're committing suicide.
>>
>>70365387
Zach Braff
>>
>>70365387
I think Ringo Starr
>>
>>70365251
No blacks hate whites because they aint black blacks hate anything including animals if they arent black people, they can easily consider an entire lineage of man subhuman like the Pygmies or San people in Namibia meaning it is easy for them to dehumanize anyone including an ethnic group in their tribes you see this all the time in negro gang violence.

Whites hate jews because they are cancer to white civilization.
>>
>>70365251
Jews are a parasite on white society. Blacks are parasite on white society. Face it breh, it's a little more complicated than just placing races on a line of "privilege" or whatever shit.
>>
File: racistmoon.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
racistmoon.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>70365387
conservative talking head which is less favorable to S.E. Cupp
>>
>>70367410
Yet gringos and niggers fall for it every time
>>
>>70367410
leftist whites have done more damage to blacks than jews. Wtf are you talking about.
>>
>>70367498

>Be American
>Ancestors steal the land of someone else
>Get butthurt when someone else does it to you
>>
File: 1460138640503.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460138640503.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>70365251
>>
>>70365251
Blacks move to white countries to whine at white people but benefit from their stability and civility
Jews move to white countries to whine at white people but benefit from their stability and civility.

I dislike them both for similar reasons.

Ultimately they are 2 tribal populations with their own ethnic interests which work against European interests.
>>
>>70367779
SE Cupp is actually hot tbqhfam
>>
>>70367779
TELL ME ABOUT THE MOONMAN

WHY DOES HE HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH
>>
>>70365251
Jews require millions of gullible westerners to leach off of to support Israel and banking.
Blacks require millions of gullible westerners to leach off to support themselves.
Two sides to the same coin.
>>
Heh I know her. She's a meme?
>>
>>70365251

The hormones did not really take very well.
>>
File: mlkj.jpg (21 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
mlkj.jpg
21 KB, 448x298
>"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

I dont judge blacks based on their color. I judge them based on their character. I dont respect wasteful pieces of shit that blame everything on the evil white man.
>>
>>70367910
Don't like short hair, but damn. What a qt 3.14.
>>
>>70368254

Mike King was a drunken whore beating plagiarist.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.