[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: boskopman_aleister crowley.jpg (75 KB, 446x431) Image search: [Google]
boskopman_aleister crowley.jpg
75 KB, 446x431
What do you know about boskop man aka actual aliens and "demons"?
>>
Is that Yakub the creator of the whitey bois?
>>
Baby skulls are soft, If you put a babies head between two boards, tighten the boards with rope, and then let the baby develop it deforms the skull.
>>
>>70365217

boskop man =/= people with deformed skulls.

https://youtu.be/BwQWNpgdP6U?t=250

4:10
>>
File: head.gif (200 KB, 1413x652) Image search: [Google]
head.gif
200 KB, 1413x652
>>70365217
>>
>>70365176
His name is purportedly "LAM", and was supposedly invoked by Aleister Crowley around the early 1900's.

It's likely not literal, and Crowley, being a learned theologian, was probably pulling a satirical ruse, with it being a reference to the biblical "I Am" (LAM = lam). This idea is further supported by the fact that he formerly claimed to have invoked a being by the name of Aiwass (or, 'I was').

Aiwass -> Lam,
or I Was -> I Am
>>
>>70365546
Where is the skull that looks like those drawings?

Why is your only evidence some shitty slideshow top 10
>>
>>70365007
YAKUB
>>
File: homo capensis skull.jpg (67 KB, 442x596) Image search: [Google]
homo capensis skull.jpg
67 KB, 442x596
>>70365982

it's not my only evidence, it was an introductionary tl;dr
>>
>>70365982

i hate spoonfeeding, but ok here is an article

http://discovermagazine.com/2009/the-brain-2/28-what-happened-to-hominids-who-were-smarter-than-us

hope you read it
>>
>>70366358
Ok I see a baby skull and two drawings.

Neither looks like the ayy lmao drawing.

>>70366660
How do they know it had a smaller face when they didn't face it's face?
Also how is it spoonfeeding to just give me the fucking proof instead of stupid shit
>>
>>70365007
Is that Turk on the picture i cant tell a difference?
>>
>>70366660
http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/brain/paleo/lynch-granger-big-brain-boskops-2008.html

The skull isn't even outside the range of how big modern humans can be.
>>
>>70366660

Pretty interesting article, not proof of Alien contact
>>
>>70367382

>How do they know it had a smaller face when they didn't face it's face?

Probably because of studies based on boskip's facial structures; like defining nose size, eye sockets etc and their placements on face & space between those features.
>>
>>70368070

Haven't seen this one, gonna read it in 15-20 minutes, after I finish my essay.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.