[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on RT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Thoughts on RT?
>>
>>70364497
red-pilled. Exposing the NWO
>>
>>70364497
Ruskie Al-Jazeera. Their guncam feeds are nice.
>>
Definitely my favorite MSM news source (if they can be considered mainstream)
>>
>>70364497

Russian biased but because Russia is always throwing the narrative about how evil the west is they are useful for exposing shit our media is trying to hide.
>>
>>70364497

literally kremlin controlled propaganda that always sides with SJW faggotry just because it also shits on "le evil west!"
>>
>>70364497
God tier live videos on happenings

Usually much quicker than everywhere else, RT seems to have a camera crew on standby everywhere.

That said, they do have have alot of propaganda tier articles, some worse than what the BBC does but it's still a good place to go to for news you'll never hear about anywhere else. Like for example Palmyra, which the Anglo outlets ignored completely
>>
>>70364497
Yeah kinda this >>70364800, they're obviously biased towards Kremlin but honestly for pretty much everything else they're the ones I like best.
>>
They're just as biased as Western media, but in the other direction. Still useful, though, since they can help you get a more complete picture.
>>
Objective journalism
>>
>>70364497
Ironically it's great for everything non-Russian.
>Putin dindu nuffin
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 604x618
Rooster TV
>>
>>70364497
Good but biased
>>
Obviously biased, but at least they do not pretend to be impartial and obscure their agenda.

My favourite news channel but I am a russophile desu.
>>
>>70364497
conspiracy bull shit aside, they do a good job in reporting what the west news sources try to hide, but they're heavily biased for obvious reasons and probably have shills posting in this thread too.
>>
>Thoughts on RT?
none
>>
File: 1460078779868.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460078779868.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>70365263
>>
>>70364655
Russian/ leftist biased, plus its Spanish speaking page is full of cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaqevwKAyck&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70365263
shut up T*rk
>>
>>70364929
germoney here.
what i see on RT is more interessting than what i see on my tv.
RT storys dont even appear in german papers.

redpill me pls
>>
>>70365692
Shut up Ahmed.
>>
Russian bias cancels out Western bias.

Watch both and you might find the truth.
>>
>>70364497
State. Run. Media.
>>
File: giphy.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
796 KB, 320x286
>>70365594
>leftist biased
>RT

wat
>>
>>70364497
Good with triangulation. Illustrates problem of no authoritative news sources. There is no Walter Cronkite, you need to balance several sources while keeping their origins in mind (Al-Jazeera silence re Arab Spring, etc).
>>
>>70364497
Leftists propaganda, sold out as "based" to the "truth seekers" anti-imperialist retards.
>>
>>70365692
Thats cause german media are cia shills,look it up
>>
File: 2016.png (530 KB, 652x345) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
530 KB, 652x345
Why do people say RT is biased when literally any other big media outlet in USA or Germany is at least twice as biased? Shills?
>>
>Leftist
https://youtu.be/LJ8CnasrC-c
>>
>>70366061
>>70366258
/pol/ falling into bestgore tier.
>>
>>70365594
>>70366143
non-Mexican Latinos are actually pretty redpilled

t. actual half-Russian who knows how Russia and Putin really are
>>
>>70366404
For those who don't click. they are defending karadzic.
>>
>>70364497
Americans:

>Complain about European "state" TV

>Act as if RT is any more than Putin's propaganda channel.
>>
>>70365867
no f* ahmed available!
tell me, why the rt ist telling more redpill´d story´s than my local media, or media like ARD or ZDF (mit dem zweiten sieht man besser) it like: illu-pyramid! supported by media i have 2 pay
(GEZ.)-->(... people here are going 2 violate against these GEZsuckers! search 4 "gez gefängnis" and red the news.)
>>
>>70366571
>t. actual half-Russian who knows how Russia and Putin really are
TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIA AND PUTIN!
>>
>>70366571
You can't imagine how stupid these leftist are
>Well yeah all media is pretty much sold out and controlled by the %1 imperialist. You shouldn't believe what those news.
>RT said so, so it must be true.
>>
Read this article about Russian sponsored news outlets for another perspective, if you're so into "different sources"

http://www.rebaltica.lv/en/investigations/money_from_russia/a/1258/life_in_the_fog.html

The West and Old Europe don't get to see this, but the rhetoric in Kremlin sponsored Russian speaking media often is anti-White and pro-Jewish.
>>
>>70364497
Shitty propaganda from Moscow. How do I turn this shit off?

Fuck Putin.
>>
>>70366404
YOU SAYING OUR GUY ISNT GUD AND DEFENDING HIM ISNT LEFTIST HE WAS BEST GOYIM EVER HE DIDNU NUFFIN!
>>
>>70366404
>>70366739
defending Karadzic is neither right or left, Russia will always prop up an ally, which Serbia has been forever
>>
>>70367041
You came here straight from CNN, I`m i right?
>>
>>70364655
Yeah they're ok most of the time unless they do damage control for Russia or Putin
>>
>>70366928
>Most of the people know it's propaganda.
It offers an alternative view from the right wing European press.
Go back to your Murdoch shit paper.
>>
About as biased as any other news source.
It's only more apparent because the stance they represent is quite different from what you're used to.
>>
>>70367385
What the fuck you talking about Mohammed.
>>
>>70364497
They're very obvious Putin propaganda but at least provide an alternative view to mainstream Western media.
>>
>>70367611
The Jews control the right wing press in Europe. What not to understand?
>>
I liked the one video they had of the white girl who was participating in the BLM protests and got attacked and nearly raped
>>
File: 1448572137943.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1448572137943.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
What you people don't understand what ''leftist'' means in Balkans and Russia.
Leftists/communists here want to exterminate Muslims, but at the same time they cry about how blacks are treated in USA.
Not because they love blacks, but because it's America.
America=evil, by default.
Faggots=American invention. Faggots should be hanged. Feminists of Western sort are degeneracy. Drugs are all Western plot to destroy Slavs.
Plenty of them still think PLO never went away so they support Palestinians, at least here.
Gaddafi is a martyr.
China is also cool, and more extreme minority thinks Stalin was awesome guy and that NK is a bastion against imperialist West.
Of course these views are slowly dying and people adopt more standard nationalism but they still exist.
RT leftism is in similar vein, they support leftists if they harm Western interests.
>>
>>70366175
Yeah, but always in the background.

wacht any map, we are centraalized, some shit like this. geo is it about, isn´t it`?

today, i´ve seen an interview with Putin, having a talkshow. Just saw a scene (3min) he translated willX wXmmXr. imagine about that. IS ANY GERMON MONKEY able to act like "normaly" than that, here in GERMONEY. sorry, im joking (NORE/XOR/FU)
what should i tell u, that u respond by ur own?

i dont´want 2 reverse u, just wanna talk.k?
>>
>>70367385
>>70367611
He's probably a cUcKIP supporter, wanting to deport Europeans, while flooding his rock with "Caribbeans" and "Asians" from the "Commonwealth"

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/2015/8/6/accelerated-consciousness

>This is Tory nostalgia masquerading as serious public policy. Naïve “free trade” deals have seen a complete hollowing out of the British economy over the past 30 years. Furthermore, the only reason that trade can exist in the current form is because of the worldwide pax americana—something which is already in retreat. The idea of a small and independent free-trade dynamo is impossible outside of this world order. Absent American hegemony, international trade goes back to the way it used to be carried out—at the point of a gun.

>Irrespective of the move from a unipolar towards a multipolar world, Britain should have recognized by now that the coming multi-racial America will not likely have much wistful fondness for the “Special Relationship” between British cousins. (And Washington probably never cared about the British people that much in the first place). I can easily imagine the ambassador of some future independent Britain, fresh from his reading of Daniel Hannan’s Inventing Freedom: How the English-Speaking Peoples Made the Modern World, heading to the Harry S. Truman building, keen to outline his plans for the new free-trade Anglosphere-on-steroids to the Secretary of State (the president was too busy). Imagine his disappointment upon being greeted by an Hispanic, who barely speaks English and is in no mood to grant favors to some distant island filled with gringos.
>>
>>70364497

I though I was the only person in my area who watched it until i found out my behind neighbors watched it too. A lot of Canadian watch it because they know the CBC doesn't cover the important issues.

I know they have a bias but they still cover stories our shitty state media wont even touch.
>>
>>70364497

They suck Sanders' Jewish cock and lick Corbyns salty balls, blame le ebil west for everything wrong on planet earth and shill for their billionaire Tsar manlet Putin

Do they think we're idiots?
>>
>>70367974
>RT leftism is in similar vein, they support leftists if they harm Western interests.

this. one of RT's mandates is to paint the west, specifically America in the worst light possible. if that means having their crackhead hosts dwell on SJW issues and tinfoil hat shit to achieve that aim they are more than willing to do it in between the terrible indie documentaries about how terrible life is in the US.
>>
>>70368527
>Do they think we're idiots?
Of course you are.
Not you personally, but Westerners in general. Most of population everywhere are people who are easily swayed by propaganda. That's just the nature of things.
>>
>>70368580
so what does it mean?
even if their telling some good storys, re-allocate them to WHAT story?

gimme a hink?pls
>>
>>70364497

all mainstream media are propaganda tools. same applies for west or russia or any relevant country.

>rt

goes to garbage
>>
>>70368229
I thought corbyn was an anti-Semitic?
>>
>>70368972
>goes to garbage

klar, geht alle zum garbadge

but think about: my media is fed by the same shitfuck than ur media, isnßt it?
it´s fed by ur click´s. it´s like v"iral"

who fed?

its not me my friend, it´s US
>>
>>70368853

God damn it's sad to think they are fueling the ranks of the legion of left wing traitors in this country
>>
>>70369270
Meant for>>70368527
>>
File: 1454782859431.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1454782859431.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>70368972
>>
>>70369359
PRAISE KEK

i mean, what do the use, for having us been keek´d, or even been keek´n?
we both know
>>
>>70364497
RT is mostly good, a bit dubious about the nepotism of several female staff but the content is good.
>>
>>70369359

it doesn't matter who built this propaganda based "free" media at this point to be honest, it's all lost and beyond repair. we should completely deny those mainstream media and find our sources to get actual non-biased(not full circlejerk ones) information.

>>70369662

wow, how original xdddd upboated and shared on funnyjunk
>>
>>70369450
They are also fueling right-wing. Talking about Russia of course.
Whatever causes disturbance and neutralizes Russian opponents.
In Slavic countries, they support right-wing even if they aren't necessarily pro-Russian.
Besides, I already explained the difference between Western left and Russian left.
And you know what?
Putin is winning, and he knows it. Reason he supports people like Sanders, Trump or Corbyn is because they will only cause shit faster.
But Hillary or every other relevant candidate is same, only difference is they could potentially cause more damage.
West is declining in every sense, it's pretty much inevitable unless some major change occurs.
>>
>>70364497
They keep whining about Nazi's
>>
>>70364497

They are like Alex Jones and Stefan Molwhatever: Obviously bias but they still cover issues that Canadian/US media will never touch so I still tune in to get the full story from multiple angles. Same reason I also read the Philly Tribune (black news paper) and Times of India, I don't always agree but ain't nobody else covering the stories they cover.
>>
>>70369560

He dislikes Israel so he is lambasted as an Anti-Semite (oy vey) but no he is not anti-Semitic he's god or idol I should say is Karl Marx a Jew

He most likely will turn this island into the floating united nations. I like some of his policies if we leave the EU i might consider voting Labour
>>
Its pretty good news. There is definitely a Russian bias but you can really easily distinguish what is propaganda on the website, if you can do that then there is a lot of shit they report that others dont. Good source for eastern block/middle east reporting
>>
>>70369862

Fuck me you are right mate these cunts are playing both sides to stir as much shit as possible

They promote the causes of both the left and the right they seem both pro and anti immigration it's all a clever play

I don't trust the news media at all and pick multiple sources to get accurate information

RT is just to get the Russian perspective
>>
>>70369742
Such as?
>>
File: 1453761318242.jpg (91 KB, 577x537) Image search: [Google]
1453761318242.jpg
91 KB, 577x537
>>70370492
Soviet Union collapsed.
Putin was alive back then, so were many of his advisers and allies.
While they no longer subscribe to same ideology, they understood the lessons well.
Your politicians didn't understand anything, because unlike Putin they are just average careerist politicians, most of them members of elite, often dragged heavily by interests other than purely state interests.
Putin is constrained by the fact he rules Russia which suffered a collapse in 90's and then took a somewhat wrong turn by focusing so much on oil and gas, but Putin is a grand master of geopolitics.
He made a fool out of American leadership ever since their confrontation started. He's always two steps ahead.
Look at Ukraine, anti-Russian sentiment was brewing there for a long long time, Americans and EU started shit, Putin acted decisively, now Ukraine is collapsing, Crimea is in Russia, frozen conflict in the East tying Ukrainian leadership, EU and Americans can't really help much, and people are getting more and more disillusioned with West.
Look how he neutralized Erdogan. Turkey not only achieved nothing, they got scorned by their Western allies, they are heading towards a civil war and their neo-Ottoman dream is all but dead.
Putin is a very very dangerous man.
>>
File: jfk.jpg (311 KB, 610x807) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
311 KB, 610x807
>>70371478
can we stop posting JFK meme
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.