[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm finally coming to terms that I'm a racist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: i finally get it.jpg (13 KB, 477x268) Image search: [Google]
i finally get it.jpg
13 KB, 477x268
I think I'm finally coming to terms that I'm a racist.
But not racist in a senseless hatred type of way. I just fully believe some races are less intellectually incapable than others on an average scale. I mean, I'm white and I fully accept that Asians are smarter on average than whites. Why can't niggers just accept that whites are smarter than them? Is it inferiority complex, since they don't have a race that's on average dumber than them? How do I come to terms with my racism without being constantly pessimistic and hateful? Do I just become blind to racial drama and ignore it in modern society? Or do I address it, taking the risk of being labeled as a racist bigot?

Help me, /pol/.
>>
>>70362442
There is no helping you, the only logical conclusion is to be racist and so if you're smart you'll be racist. You're not being pessimistic and hateful you're being smart. I see a chimp on the street and it pisses me off at this point, I don't care to know them, I don't want to know them, until they take responsibility and start actively separating themselves from niggers they're all just niggers.
>>
asians aren't even smarter they just cheat like motherfuckers

jews are the master race though. can you accept that?
>>
>>70362442
>less intellectually incapable t
keep on dribbling, OP.
>>
>>70362442

Being a racist is just lazy thinking, anon.

It's hard to make generalizations about a single person. Making generalizations about any group of 10 million is just an inaccurate heuristic.
>>
>>70362442
No, gas the kikes and racewarâ„¢ right now.
>>
>>70363156
I'm not making generalizations, though. There are proven studies that ON AVERAGE some races are smarter than others. Generalizing would be calling ALL niggers dumb. I know for a fact there are niggers smarter than me.
>>
>>70363081
Asians, I can accept. Jews, though... I think I'm becoming a Hitler sympathizer. But I mean if I was Hitler I wouldn't kill them... Just relocate the Jews.
>>
>>70363457
You don't know about the holohoax yet?
>>
>>70363457
they were relocated to israel
and they still run the fucking world
gotta give the jews proper credit even if you hate them
if anything that's why people hate them
they're far beyond driven
>>
>>70363727
> holocaust denial

haha fucking retard
>>
>>70364172
>triggered the bait thread
>>
File: r.png (476 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
r.png
476 KB, 960x360
>>70363347
>ON AVERAGE
is generalising.
>>
>>70363347
This post is almost as dumb as the people that you hate. You're intelligence probably is below the average of black intelligence.
>>
>>70364592
131 IQ, fuck with me
>>
>>70364592
>you're
>your
You fucking degenerate
>>
>>70364751
You're lying.
>>
>>70363086
keep dribbling
>>
>>70365149
Yup, totally. I actually tested that in the 8th grade and it was done with my neurologist, I'm sure it's even higher at this point lol
>>
>>70364855
shut up degenerate
>>
>>70363156
>stop noticing general patterns if u do u rayciss
found the nigger
gee whiz those few blacks who make it into a one standard deviation window around the white average IQ surely change things completely about how blacks behave as a whole
>>
>>70362442
Congratulations on swallowing your first redpill. Let me be the first to welcome you to reality. Now, if you want to why it was difficult to swallow and why others don't, can't, or won't accept it, I suggest you look to Jewish involvement in the subversion of culture and their Marxist tactics. I'm very serious. Jews are different from us as well. The answer to your questions lies in the truth about Jews. You've choked down redpill, take another
>>
>>70363347

They're consistently less intelligent. Anyone who refutes that is in complete denial and basks in ignorance. Their genes are a cancer that should be removed.
>>
>>70365996
All of this makes me just sad, though Anon. I'd rather live in ignorance. It just makes me constantly stressed and worried about the future of the world. It all seems like anger that will get me nowhere because I know my knowledge of it won't get us anywhere or cause any change other than just make me constantly pissed off at the world
>>
>>70365668
>checks flag
found the real nigger
>>
File: IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png
172 KB, 791x702
>>70366460
you keep telling yourself that Tyrone ok, you are the one with a monkey in the white house
>>
>>70366451
You're wrong. The more people who know the problem, the closer we get to a solution. Knowledge is power. You're not alone. There are a lot more of us than you think, and we're getting stronger. Don't be a pussy. Stand up for what you believe in
>>
File: wakemeup.gif (975 KB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.gif
975 KB, 500x222
Not being statistically illiterate = racist
>>
>>70362442
You're a race realist.

Also, while Asians have a higher average IQ, White males have far better creativity and critical thinking skills in the upper spectrum. The best way to describe Asians is that they are very systematic/robotic in their thinking patterns.

I think this is because of their writing systems and lack of creative thought in their school systems.

Either way, the White males control the wealth in the World so by this metric they are superior.

The Jew is the only one you should be worried about, their manipulation tactics have invaded public education and they seem to have a strong agenda.
>>
>>70362442
No racists are senseless... Minorities are actually worthy of severe hatred
>>
>>70367537
>Either way, the White males control the wealth in the World
>The Jew is the only one you should be worried about, their manipulation tactics have invaded public education and they seem to have a strong agenda.
Are you high?
>>
>>70367537
>>70367791
How do you not realize Jews are controlling the wealth?
>>
>>70363832
got to acknowledge a problem to properly react to it
>>
>>70366944
>You're wrong. The more people who know the problem, the closer we get to a solution
Like a Final Solution?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.