[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on Maoris? Also What IQ do they average PIC unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rqNGN3a.jpg (111 KB, 820x770) Image search: [Google]
rqNGN3a.jpg
111 KB, 820x770
Opinion on Maoris? Also What IQ do they average

PIC unrelated
>>
>>70361022
Seeing as they come from tiny islands and were still able to navigate the pacific, they have an excuse to be primitive. They also btfo Abbos
>>
File: 41386-nla.jpg (59 KB, 660x423) Image search: [Google]
41386-nla.jpg
59 KB, 660x423
They were decent before they were corrupted by american nigger culture

Now not so much
>>
"Thus the mean IQ of the Maori students tested was 102.94"
http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-Salient37231974-t1-body-d3.html

Got that from a google search. Seems they're actually fairly intelligent
>>
>>70361022

they are naturally violent and hyper-aggressive. they are borderline abo tier. they give their children alcohol and drugs.

stay away from them.
>>
>>70361022

I respect 'em.

The only people to fight the British to a standstill. And thus they got to keep their land. When Europeans arrived, they traded up to guns.

Maori history is fascinating. Loads of tiny warring states, like a micro-Europe.

They look like Einstein compared to the Australian aborigines.
>>
>>70361022
They like the KFC bru
>>
>>70361022
Originally shit tier cannibal savages, then they became cool for a while, now they are nigger wannabes
>>
My wife's third sons father is Maori. Crazy guy who get nasty drunks but otherwise he is alright, likes to watch football with me.
>>
>>70361022
One that's a sort of friend (used to talk a lot) is an engineer and plays some good rugby.

Bottom 70% you just want to avoid, top 30% are really nice, generally more so than most.

You know what I fucking hate though?

FUCKING TOURISTS

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE YOU STUPID CUNTS ARE KILLING US MORE THAN WE KILL OURSELVES.

OUR ROADS ARE DANGEROUS, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.
>>
>>70361522
They have good work ethic, but not much in the way of natural intellectual talent.

They put in more work than us to get the same results typically. Which in turn can be better down the road when they get jobs.
>>
>>70361861
>My wife's third sons father

Olaf pls
>>
Any recommended reading on NZ history for someone that knows shit all about NZ'S history?
>>
>>70362366
I haven't got sources but a lot of the history I learned was from old newspaper articles if you want to try look them up. Before the media was corrupted and babbyfied.

There's not much to say about 170ish years of society. We evolved much like the Americans did socially, which is maybe why now we feel a stronger tie to them than you.

A lot of mining, forestry, fairly Christian nation still in many parts, yet liberal in others (Gay marriage etc.)

We got women's rights fairly early, (late 1800's), we protested heavily against apartheid in the 80's (was it?) so we're always pushing for acceptance and fairness.

Overall I think we turned out pretty well.
>most literate country in the world
--apparently--
>2nd to Denmark in quality of life

But desu senpai, I know far more about ching chong and nip nong History and society as they're my majors.
>>
>>70362366
Read anything by Elsdon Best if you're interested in pre european Maori culture and history

Or just skim through this shit if you want general history

http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/history
>>
itt maori idf.
>>
>>70362867
Oh shit I didn't know teebeeh and family was filtered now. Fucking lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.