[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas Secede from United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CRKM16-14SF_1.jpg (12 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
CRKM16-14SF_1.jpg
12 KB, 400x250
What are the odds of this happening if the Bernie (or even Hillary) wins the general? And if the GOP continues to shoot themselves in the foot for not supporting their frontrunner?

Pic isn't related. It's my newest knife though.

I live in PA and I'd move to Texas immediately if there was serious talk of secession. Am I clinging to false hope or is there a real possibility of this happening?
>>
>>70360989
>What are the odds of this happening if the Bernie (or even Hillary) wins the general? And if the GOP continues to shoot themselves in the foot for not supporting their frontrunner?
zero percent

>I live in PA
So do I and I ask that you move immediately and don't come back like my cousin.
>>
>>70360989
20 years ago? Possible. With our current demographics? Probably not. There would have to be a better reason than state pride as a drive, Dallas, Houston, and Austin are full of Asians.
And the niggers here would probably fear that their gibs would disappear, so expect some serious problems from them too.
IF the Mexicans living here were offered Texan citizenship for service then maybe you could pull it off.
>>
>>70360989

Literally 0%.

Even self-described "secessionists" aren't really serious, they're just making a point about states' rights and federal overreach.
>>
>>70360989
>Am I clinging to false hope

Yes. Sorry.
>>
none since statehood is forever, doubt that any other states wants to join you, and the head at washington dc owns the American military other than the texas state militia.
>>
File: 1454917592862.jpg (46 KB, 305x468) Image search: [Google]
1454917592862.jpg
46 KB, 305x468
>>70361287
So you're saying there's a chance?
>>
>>70362677
A chance?
No, a hope.

But seriously, the 3 groups who would derail it-
1. Liberals and lazy centrists
2. Niggers
3. Corporations

Niggers would see the writing on the wall as the end of their welfare/coddling era, liberals would attempt to stop a conservative state from forming, corporations would fear losing power.
Lazy boomer centrists would rather sit on their asses and wait for retirement.
>>
>>70360989
What are those flip open types of knives called? I used to have one that looked just like that
>>
>texas leaves

man, I wish. they contribute nothing and have more faggots than san fran
>>
>>70362658
>statehood is forever

The Texas Constitution secures their right to secede.
>>
We'll fucking rape the shit out of them with tariffs until they come back.
>>
>>70363198
Flipper? The knife in question opens with a flick of your thumb and locks beautifully
http://www.crkt.com/M21-Special-Forces-Double-Flipper-AutoLAWKS-Combo-Edge
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.