[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long has he got left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: dickhead dave.jpg (20 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
dickhead dave.jpg
20 KB, 460x287
How long has he got left?
>>
>>70360610
literally days
>>
>>70360610
Pig aids takes a long time to die from
>>
>>70360610
till 24/06/16
>>
>>70360610
The man fucked a pigs head and no one cared. He can get away with not paying taxes and some off-shore bullshit.
>>
>>70360610
In about three years, before Boris takes over
>>
File: Z2Fv6.png (78 KB, 229x222) Image search: [Google]
Z2Fv6.png
78 KB, 229x222
>>70360610
After everyone votes out of the eu he will resign
>>
>>70360610
we took down your leader and didnt even need to invade some islands
>>
>>70360610
What did he even do that liberals hate him all of a sudden? I missed it.
>>
he is a good guy, but the eternal anglo fails to realize that
>>
>>70361434
>>70361434
Wasn't Liberal enough
>>
>>70361434
He sold his shares in his Dads offshore shell company 5 years before he was PM and paid all taxes owed.

The left are spinning it as profiting from tax avoidance.
>>
>>70361252
This. Cameron is uninspiring and unconcealably stupid but he's not a Satanic monster like Blair, a failure like Heath, or a lightning rod like Thatcher.
>>
>>70361191
>>70361291
Mm I think he might do this now, and then so you think the Tories would be guaranteed a win after he resigns? I guess they probably would because labour aren't exactly the most Eurosceptic of parties
>>
>>70361747
Well as it stands Boris is the favourite to win any leadership contest which would literally give us a Meme Prime Minister.

At least Theresa May's leadership hopes are fucked.

Gove 2020
>>
>>70361900

>May
She should have come out for Leave. It would have strengthened her hand.

>Boris
Motley, unprincipled. Just like Dave.

>Gove
icouldlivewiththis.jpg
>>
He did nothing wrong; no one cares commie.
>>
>>70362462
Thank fuck May didn't come out for leave. I couldn't handle her being PM. She doesn't give a fuck about civil liberties.
>>
>>70362640
None of them do
>>
>>70362640
>>70362640

Imagine the shitfit the left would throw if she did...
>>
>>70362804
Gove does.
>>
>>70361252
Because it doesn't really matter. I mean it's great comedy but it's clearly infantile peer pressure and shouldn't be relevant in any way to his position. I'm actually glad we are civilised enough to just laugh about it.

Likewise this >>70361590 although he should have honest about it back when he was criticising offshore taxation.

Honestly if he was just more confident people might actually like him.
>>
>>70362928
Why?
>>
>>70361252
He paid his taxes, it's the the company that he used who didn't.
He LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70363976

Second female PM and still the Labour hasn't had a full time female leader.

>>70361590

>left are spinning
People will see that for what it is in the next couple of days. Even the BBC were starting to call them out on it during today.
>>
>>70364476
It's his lies and attempts to cover it up that is the point of contention.

I hope he resigns. The cunt is selling out our future by shilling for the EU.
>>
>>70363991
This and the whole pig fucking thing was started by Lord Ashcroft becuase Cameron didn't give him a comfy position in the government. Just smear.
>>
Corbyn gets trips to the Middle East paid for by terrorist organizations; why does the left care about his?
>>
>>70365360
This wasn't started by Ashcroft at all.

Unless you're suggesting he's the one who leaked the millions of documents from MF.
>>
>>70365547
I'm not sure what the solution is to the shit in the Middle East, but I don't think I could knock a man for trying diplomacy to resolve it. Bombs and death doesn't seem to be the answer.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.