[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a neo-pagan this boards views disgust me, not only is it not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 28
File: centers-1024x802.jpg (94 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
centers-1024x802.jpg
94 KB, 1024x802
As a neo-pagan this boards views disgust me, not only is it not following strict guidelines, but it even seems they go against everything they simply dislike in the comfort of their home, this board only does want the things it is used to, it is afraid of change, it is afraid of survival.
You want to deport Muslims because they will cleanse Europe and kill the white race? The white people have been killed, traditional European views died centuries ago, Christianity is the true enemy, Islam comes second.
What you guys do not realize is, that Christianity is a religion for the sheltered and privileged, not for the struggling, in danger living one. Christianity is a cult, it's anti-nature and anti-culture.
But do not be afraid, paganism is on the rise in Europe, we will get rid of everything that has destroyed this continent, this landscape, our tradition, our gods. We will fight against migration, we will fight against corporate media.

But for now, protect yourself, protect your continent, defy Christianity, defy Americanization, defy Southerners and the East, stand against it.
>>
K
>>
>>70360282
Paganism does not matter in the totalitarian state and fuck it's late
>>
>>70360399
Please, my American friend, do not use your brain too much, it is good to try and survive in this world, so you better quit.
>>
>>70360282

>Neopagan

Which denomination are you exactly?
>>
>>70361690
Germanic Paganism
>>
Perhaps those good old european traditions weren't all that good to back to
they were more backwards than islam with all the human sacrifices and shit
>>
>>70360282

Shouldn't you be out sodomising some Syrian refugees if you really want to revive pagan tradition?

Or do you just attack Christians on the internet because you don't actually believe in neopaganism, and it's just your atheism speaking.
>>
>>70362780

the ancient romans outlawed human sacrifice in 97 BCE
>>
File: 2spooky4muhdick.jpg (42 KB, 356x404) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4muhdick.jpg
42 KB, 356x404
>>70360282
We may not venerate the same gods, but we share the same spirit, and we can settle our differences between each other when higher priorities are managed first.

Onward.
>>
>>70363465
Christianity is using the refugee crisis as a tool to once and for all deliver us the "finishing blow" so to speak, what takes priority now is not killing those tools, but to show people that paganism is welcoming and alive. If we started killing people we would just be labeled as satanists again
>>
>>70364576

If you want to make this an issue of either having a white pagan Europe or a brown Christian Europe, you'll end up with neither.
>>
>>70364771
Christianity is a Jewish, a brown religion intended for the elite to suppress the ones who want to live in peace, it's a pest, Europe turned brown long ago, now it's just a matter of finding the people that feel something missing in their lives, you have to feel true paganism, it comes to you, it's in our blood. To make that come out again, make the people feel again takes time, but it is happening
>>
>>70365102

No, you're deluding yourself. Literally every neopagan is just an atheist who wants to be edgy.

No intelligible argument can be made for it
>>
>>70365397
That is an easy assumption to make when all the experience you have had with paganism is on the internet, where people can pretend all they want to, but paganism has nothing to do with the brutish America culture you live in anyways, you don't understand, because Canadians and Americans do not have a culture or traditions.

Grow up, you will eventually learn that people do things for more than just identity or to get attention.
>>
>>70365625

I'm posting from Quebec, you know. You can't pull that shit with me.
>>
>>70365625

btw would you pagans see us hindus positivily since we both have indo-european religions or would you think of us as dirty curryniggers?
>>
>>70365397
Did you never sit around a campfire and tell stories of legendary people?
Our values come innately from within our spirit.
We don't go and convince ourselves that we're evil beings in desperate need of behavioral therapy from a vengeful deity.
We all have the potential to be legendary.
>>
>>70366386

Nice platitudes
>>
>>70367038
>it sounds too cliche and mainstream for me
Weren't you just complaining about edgelords?
>>
>>70367292

Yes, because they say things that are meaningless but make them feel good
>>
>>70367444
You seem to be oblivious to your own vanity.
>>
>>70367608

I'm only vain because I'm right
>>
>>70360282
This is great news !!
>>
>>70367923

Funny coming from someone defending neopagans
>>
File: 100307-belief-venn.png (92 KB, 1300x900) Image search: [Google]
100307-belief-venn.png
92 KB, 1300x900
>>70360282
>>
>>70368086
If there's one lesson I learned from Jesus, it's that you will often find that in spite of your attempts to dominate and erase what you perceive as rebellion, by the mere action of doing so you will accomplish little more than an inspiring story for your enemies.

Kek's blessing is upon us.
>>
>>70364378

ur a faggot
>>
File: Christmas Venn 100dpi.png (1 MB, 995x926) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Venn 100dpi.png
1 MB, 995x926
>>
>>70368510

The vast majority of "agnostics" are agnostic atheists who just want to feel above the conversation.

They are, in all practical terms, the exact same thing as agnostic atheists.

I don't believe I know of anyone who is, self proclaimed or otherwise, an agnostic theist. I have never seen a documentary, internet article, Ted Talk, 4chan post, etc. Of these people.

Niether have I seen someone claim to know that God doesn't exist outside of straw man arguments usually involving fedoras.
>>
>>70369334
Nigga this is why you shouldn't label yourself
>>
>>70369334
>I don't believe I know of anyone who is, self proclaimed or otherwise, an agnostic theist.
Because you're not looking.
You see them every time you see something along the lines of:
>If we could prove it then it wouldn't be called "faith"
>>
How sure are Neo-Pagans that they are practicing authentic paganism? It seems that most of what we know now about ancient paganism is from the works of Christians, even then that is what they decided was important to record.
>>
File: VennDiagram_jesus.gif (11 KB, 342x320) Image search: [Google]
VennDiagram_jesus.gif
11 KB, 342x320
>>
>>70369627
They aren't. See the joke is that most of them are worshiping the before.
>>
ITT: bait
>>
File: hitler on paganism.png (390 KB, 1542x763) Image search: [Google]
hitler on paganism.png
390 KB, 1542x763
Reminder that Neo-Paganism is pure kikery cooked in the 19th-century by an occultist who simply repackaged Kabballah to appeal to the Northern sensibility.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_von_List

>In addition, List claimed that in the eighth century, Armanists had imparted their secret teachings to the Jewish rabbis of Cologne in the hope of preserving them from Christian persecution; he believed that these teachings became the Kabbalah, which he therefore reasoned was an ancient German and not Jewish innovation, thus legitimising its usage in his own teachings.

Von List simply repackaged Kabbalah to appeal to the Northern sensibility. Even in the Eddas, Sturulson states that the Aesir were men and that Christ is God. There is an entire section in the Skáldskaparmál devoted to Christian kennings.

The chief work of Kabbalah was created in the 2nd century by Simeon bar Yochai, the same "Rabbi Shimon" of the Talmud and originator of the phrase "even the best of Gentiles must all be killed".

If you support Neo-Paganism then you are following the doctrine of THE biggest loxist kike who ever lived.

If you are a neo-pagan, then you declare yourself an enemy of the white race and of all goyim.
>>
>>70369627
>authentic paganism
Paganism isn't dogmatic, there is no such thing.
Christianity has got the world convinced that there is legitimacy in institutionalization, and that "Paganism" is a category of beliefs that they can safely ignore.

Protip: Christians are pagans too, but you've got everyone wooed over with the elaborate designs of the church and its ritualistic practices as if you're not just doing the same thing as everybody else.
>>
>>70369996

>paganism is actually artistic sensibility, not anything like thinking comic book heroes are real
>>
>>70369996
So you worship your own God. Sounds pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>70370153
>>70370168
>b..b..but we're different!
No you're not.
>>
>>70369996
>
Protip: Christians are pagans too, but you've got everyone wooed over with the elaborate designs of the church and its ritualistic practices as if you're not just doing the same thing as everybody else.
So what isn't paganism?
>>
>>70370347
Pretending that you're not Pagan.
>>
>>70370287

If you knew the difference between the Christian God as the Logos and the pagan "god" as a comic book hero or cartoon character, you'd see
>>
>>70370287
>So you worship your own God
Do you? Do you just pick and choose.
>>
>>70370435

If Christianity is paganism, it's obviously the superior form of paganism and there's no need to roleplay as vikings
>>
>>70370475
I didn't pick mine.
It was self-evident.
The difference between us is that you're desperate to establish yourself as greater because your particular deity is.
>>
>>70369911
Oh. So paganism is secretly a kike invention unlike christianity which is blatantly a kike invention?
>>
>>70370655
Well God killed your god. That's why God is better than your tree.
>>
>>70370677
>neo-paganism
Shame on polack.
>>
>>70370748
Deities are immortal.
The only way they die is if they're forgotten.
>>
>>70370655

So instead of telling us that we don't understand what you believe, why not tell us what exactly your special-snowflake-stoner beliefs are?

>>70370677

Polish posters are usually better than this. You should emigrate to the UK
>>
File: Venn Diagram of Faith.jpg (102 KB, 808x879) Image search: [Google]
Venn Diagram of Faith.jpg
102 KB, 808x879
>>
>>70370872
>why not tell us what exactly your special-snowflake-stoner beliefs are?
How would you put it?
>Cast not your pearls before swine.
>>
>>70360282
But how can you have conviction for a religion that you only "believe" because your ancestors did?
I mean how can you think that paganism is "true?"
>>
>>70370853

Cool, I think I played that video game too
>>
>>70370677
You know where the word "kike" comes from, right? Christianity cannot be "kike" by definition.
>>
>>70371011

So what the fuck exactly is your business arguing religious beliefs if you won't even reveal yours? Fuck off
>>
>>70371022
>video game
What video game is that?
Sounds interesting.
>>
File: POCM.png (430 KB, 796x1396) Image search: [Google]
POCM.png
430 KB, 796x1396
>>70369996
>Protip: Christians are pagans too
I heard this proposition before. It seem reasonable on the surface. The problem I have with it is that Christianity is monotheistic, has a dualistic theology between creation and creator, believes only the creator may be worshiped alone and not the creation, and salvation is through the creator rather than the self or creation. Paganism, from what I understand, is polytheistic, sees nature and man as inherently linked, sees creation and the creators nearly the same, or at least both worthy of worship. The symbolism are similar but the theology. who is to be worshiped and how, are too different, in my eyes, to call them one and the same.

Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth
http://pocm.info/index.html

If Christianity and European Paganism are, well, paganism, what would the other Western religions be considered? Judaism? Islam? Zoroastrianism? The Bahá'í Faith? These religions, generally speaking, have a similar framework with Christianity, monotheistic, creation vs creator, worship the creator rather than creation, and salvation by the through the creator rather than the self or creation.
>>
>>70371090
Because people have the freedom to reject yours, and they sometimes need to be reminded of that.
>>
>>70370853
>Deities are immortal.
So why is he dead. Why is your god dead? Why does no one worship him? Is it because God won against the heathens?
>>
>>70371011
>Cast not your pearls before swine.

is this a bukkake reference?
>>
>>70371197

Your opinion has no value unless you tell us what you believe. I'll assume (rightfully, it seems) that you're an idiot until then
>>
>>70371029
Christianity started up as jewish sect, Jesus was a jew, all his disciples were jewish, Paul was a jew as well. Jesus quite clearly states that jewish laws are still applying. How christianity would be more of a jewish invention than it already is?
>>
>>70371209
My god doesn't demand worship.
It has a sense of humor.
>>
>>70366208
Neo Pagan here. I'd respect you if we met, Hindus seem fairly based, spiritual and wise. Not much warmongering or oppression, happy prosperous civilisations etc.
>>
>>70371111
Every D&D inspired one, this is how you kill gods there.
>>
>>70371330
>Tell us what you believe.
Would you accept the same challenge on 4chan if I were someone who hasn't heard anything about what you believe before?
You know as well as I do that matters like this take time to realize.
>>
>>70371375
>My god doesn't demand worship.
Well that would explain why no one gives a shit about him.
>>
>>70371373
So you have no god because you don't worship said god or at least acknowledge that he exists.
>>
>>70371601
wew meant for >>70371553
>>
File: card3416.jpg (57 KB, 734x442) Image search: [Google]
card3416.jpg
57 KB, 734x442
>>70360282
>>
>>70371590
You should. It's both the source of all your problems and the solution.
>>
>>70360282
>paganism

That religion kept us in the Iron Ages for years. Fuck off
>>
File: 1459278690947.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1459278690947.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>70360282
>religion of the privileged
>privileged
Not an argument.
>>
>>70360282

Faithless and weak, mewling helplessly, claiming that 'some day' you will rise from the ashes of a history you clearly have no respect for.

You've traded pride for buzzwords and strength for platitudes. You've picked your battles; you're fighting an oppressor who isn't interested in oppressing you even as another holds a blade to your throat.

You've forsaken your gods, your homeland, and your ancestors. For what?

A snappy title. Cheers, neo-pagan. The title suits you. Placate yourself with paper tigers while a leopard devours your flesh.
>>
>>70371553

I would tell you I'm a Catholic because that's generally good enough for these types of threads. Meanwhile you seem like some smug cuck who wants to feel superior to everyone else. You can't define your beliefs on opposition to something else. Catholics here are like Trump: "Make America Great Again" and you're like Cruz "I can beat Trump"
>>
>>70362521
When was the last time you sacrificed an enemy to Wotan?
>>
While I don't literally believe in them (though my theory is they were either Aliens or Humans were much more intelligent than History suggests) I believe in their values and what the taught, specifically Wyrd (Fate) and how things are connected. I don't believe in Good vs Evil but rather that everything is connected.
>>
>>70365880
>Quebec
>culture

lolly
>>
File: am0AKEd_700b.jpg (163 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
am0AKEd_700b.jpg
163 KB, 700x891
>>70371118
>that image
Not this shit again.
>mary holds baby jesus the same way this other mother holds her child, therefore they're the same! christfags btfo!
Anyone who has heard that Jesus is a ripoff of an earlier pagan god needs to see this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-EgjUhRqA
>>
>>70371827
Probably the same time you feed, clothed and looked after a stranger.
>>
>>70372039
>9gag
Negro.
>>
>>70369911
Joke is on you faggot Qaballa comes from Babylon
>>
>>70372039
>>70371118
Zeitgeist is actually giving jesus myth idea a bad name. There actually are pretty solid arguments to be made for it but they have nothing to do with simple similarities in art. That's the same bullshit that makes people think that mesoamerica and egyptian pyramids must be somehow linked.
>>
File: bible donkey cock.jpg (42 KB, 490x352) Image search: [Google]
bible donkey cock.jpg
42 KB, 490x352
>>70372039
>kneel and then sharing a meal of bull parts
>>
>>70369627
"Paganism" is just a Christian term for the old European traditions. Pagans generally feel a spiritual connection with their lands, the earth, nature and their ancestors. We realise we are animals and are a force of nature unto ourselves. As such we can act without guilt or hesitation, following our inherent sense of right and wrong. You become pagan naturally when surrounded by your natural environment and you're free from external dogma. Rituals can take any form that seems "right", (tree hugging, wassailing, human sacrifice) which is why there's no specific dogma
>>
>>70372390

Yeah, but the Jews took it from there
>>
>>70371758
>I would tell you I'm a Catholic
That draws upon my awareness of your beliefs.
I already know what "Catholic" means.
What I meant is that, if you had to start from scratch and spell it all out for me from Old Testament to New Testament as if I'd never heard it before, here on 4chan, then you'd be reluctant too.

I have no interest in converting you and my beliefs do not need to be explained in detail to be realized. People realize them innately, without the help of dogma and peer pressure, all the time. It has many names.
>>
>>70372474

>piggybacking on the Christian concept of natural law without knowing it
>>
>>70360282
>Christians for centuries dominate the world, explore, conquer and civilize other people as well as create wonders and nations that leave their mark in the history of the world
>As the hold of faith weakens with passage of time, marxism rears its ugly head and goes to destroy everything that Christian world created out of pure spite
Yes, I'm sure that converting to a dead religion of unwashed barbarians will surely fix everything that's wrong with Europe.
>>
>>70372647

Well since you won't positively affirm your beliefs, I'll be ignoring you
>>
File: watts1.jpg (7 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
watts1.jpg
7 KB, 294x171
>>70360282
Truly adolescent,
The gods of old if not ancient aliens of some sort were than psychological archetypes with in the mind
A man does not die and reincarnate into a tiger or ant or child,
A man dies moment to moment becoming a man a tiger an ant or child ect.
To cease this moment to transformation is to attain being a Buddha
>>
File: WE MARCH FOR THE HOLY CHIMERA.png (471 KB, 900x714) Image search: [Google]
WE MARCH FOR THE HOLY CHIMERA.png
471 KB, 900x714
>>70360282
>this level of heresy
Submit unto Kek and his pantheon! Praise Kek! Praise Ba'a;! Praise Patonia! Praise Basaet
>>
>>70372750
As long as you're not trying to convert me then that's great. That's what I'm trying to get you to do.
>>
>>70372961
Nigger you better be larping.
>>
>>70372052
Tak jego!
>>
>>70372997

If you won't tell me what you believe, I can't tell you why it's wrong.
>>
>>70362521

Charlemagne
>>
>>70360282
I think you need a second Verden, to keep your mind clear, Hans.
>>
>>70372718
Actually christianity piggybacked on ancient rome in accomplishing those things. Without them christianity was just like judaism a religion of goat fuckers.
>>
File: DEUS KEK.jpg (100 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
DEUS KEK.jpg
100 KB, 736x552
>>70373040
Begon with your forced memes kek is the true meme!
>>
>>70373090
It's not wrong.
The fact that you insist upon trying to demonstrate otherwise is what proves I'm right.
>>
>>70373296

Are you Jewish? This is getting pretty Talmudic from you
>>
>>70373289
>>70372961
To be fair Kek's 'miracles' aren't any worse than christian, muslim or hindu ones.
>>
>>70373289
>LARPing
Get out of here faggot.
>>
>>70372657
>born in Sin
Christians are mental slaves and can't do anything without a mighty dosage of self hate and guilt. The church was strong because it was so good at controlling the masses. Where is your god now in Europe, his old stronghold?

When SHTF and we lose our sheltered, structured societies you'll be glad of us.
>>
File: fixd.png (1 MB, 1008x1160) Image search: [Google]
fixd.png
1 MB, 1008x1160
>>70369086
>>
File: christ cosplay.jpg (165 KB, 1120x643) Image search: [Google]
christ cosplay.jpg
165 KB, 1120x643
Finally a chance to use this image.

Paganism is a joke.
>>
>>70373694

Yeah, what will we do without the 5 overweight neopagans on the internet?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 474x528
>as a neo pagan
>>
File: pagan roots of christmas.png (41 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
pagan roots of christmas.png
41 KB, 894x650
>>
>>70360282
When Pagans come together to worship, you know what that's called, /pol/?

>a moot

Christians BTFO
PAGANISM IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL
>>
>>70374127
But moot is a cuck.
Pagans BTFO
>>
>>70374354
moot never existed. 4chan evolved naturaly.
>>
>>70369334
>I don't believe I know of anyone who is, self proclaimed or otherwise, an agnostic theist.
Then you're not looking hard enough, since I'm one of those many people.
>>
>>70365102
If you call yourself a pagan, you have no business looking down on Jews. Jews are the only people who will tolerate you, and if you keep going down this road, you're going to burn the only friends you've got.

Muslims won't tolerate you; if Muslims rule the world, they'll fucking kill you.
Christians, too, will probably kill you if they rule the world. In majority Christian countries like Ethiopia and Mexico, they kill anyone they think is a "witch."
Majority atheist (i.e., marxist) societies probably aren't going to show you much mercy either, since they tend to associate paganism with white nationalism.

So, think real hard about this, pagan. Do you wanna piss off the Jews?
>>
>>70374750

>Christian countries like Ethiopia and Mexico

Sure is an honest argument there
>>
>>70360282
>Christianity is the true enemy
>Islam comes second

Nothing on Judaism eh Shlomo?
>>
>>70373879
Take us seriously, we are coming back in Europe. There's a moot in my city every Friday. And as your pope/Christian leaders invite millions of literal orcs into our communities, we obviously can't trust you to save our race.
>>
>>70374971

I know that homosexuality is a British tradition (Rum, Sodomy and the Lash) and all, but it won't save your country. Even if you name it after that guy from 4chan.
>>
>>70374971
>a moot
Why would you want a traitor?
>>
>>70375145
Your opinion doesn't matter to me. I'm simply trying to give paganism a little representation, we are out there and we're stronger than you think. It's your choice if you want to devolve this into "muhh you're a faggot" non arguments. Boring
>>
File: jean-baudrillard.jpg (60 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jean-baudrillard.jpg
60 KB, 850x400
>>70373415
No, I'm not Jewish, but if you're interested in Jewish mythology you can always read Ecclesiastes for the realization I'm referring to.
Again, it goes by many names.
If you comprehend its message you should feel a sense of immense frustration. After a while it might occur to you to stop trying to get yourself nailed to a cross, and the only thing worth enjoying in life is the food you eat, the bed you sleep in, and the memes you engineer.
>>
>>70375632

Well you're doing a good job of giving paganism a bad representation

I feel so non-threatened by pagans that you could be pointing a gun at my face and I'd still call you a pussy
>>
>>70374894
>T. sheltered white boy

Mexicans are Christian, and they take their Christian values very seriously. Notice how in liberal circles, it's becoming less and less fashionable to care about hispanic immigrants? That's because they realized hispanics tend to be conservative voters.
>>
>As a neo-pagan

Didn't read the rest just wanted to inform you that you're not on FedoraForums. Your late dinner is ready and you're a massive, massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>70375713
Then what the hell do you actually believe in?
>>
File: 1410981.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1410981.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
>>70376346
Kek.
Not really, but really.
>>
>>70375968
Why would I need to threaten you?
In time our threat will grow naturally, but unlike your Abrahamic cuck religions we don't give a fuck what you believe and won't bother trying to convert or kill you for religious reasons.
>>
>>70376009
>and they take their Christian values very seriously
Values like humility, pacifism, mercy, disdain for money and other things that europe luckily ignored for the most of its christian history?
>>
>Religion
>Spirituality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
>>
>>70376618

So how exactly are you different from leftists and relativists
>>
>>70377069
Leftists are oblivious hypocrites, and "relativists" use relativity as an excuse.
>>
>>70376744
>Values like humility, pacifism, mercy, disdain for money
Yeah, that sure sounds like Mexico to me.
>>
>>70360282
>Starts thread about neopaganism
>Writes absolutely nothing relevant to neopaganism
>Puts Veen diagram to make people think what was posted is actually relevant.
You have absolutely no idea as to what you're talking about and what you're trying to prove. You sound no different than the typical street corner preacher
>>
>>70377069
Leftists would probably feel guilty for killing you. On the other hand I am free and could easily do so without a second thought, if there was a reason. Mindless, pointless killing is wrong, though, as it goes against nature. Idk how to compare to relativists because that's not a religion and I don't speak for all pagans. Like I said, there's no specific doctrine
>>
>>70374628
Moot is just a ripoff of the pagan imageboard admin, Hiroyuki.
>>
>>70375632
>Stronger than you think
So you're still so small that you have to feel the need to try and suade others into believing that you aren't as meek as everyone else knows you to be. Kinda sad but not really
>>
>>70378410
It goes by many names.
Christianity is literally surrounded by it on all sides and most of us just wish you'd take your 5000 year old sandpeople problems back to the desert.
>>
>>70378551
So you can LARP and act like a pagan?
>>
>>70373275
No, ancient Rome was almost over before Christianity, or a form thereof, became predominant
>>
>>70378711
Mostly so I can tell my kids that you're a bunch of misguided oddballs who insist upon thousands of varying dogmas but refuse to find common ground.
>>
>>70360282
neo-paganism is inundated by hippie fagots.
Christianity was always a front for what really created Europe: the Greek philosophical tradition, the Roman military tradition and it's echo's in the renaissance and enlightenment (both defying Christianity and it's mechanisms of control)
>>
>>70378711
How isn't Christianity larping? Respond with a 500 word essay
>>
>>70360282
>Christianity is the true enemy, Islam comes second
Shit like this is why your flag is upside down
>>
>christainity is cuck shit
>better convert to religions that got cucked of its believers and holidays by Christianity
Lmao
>>
File: 1457408495426.png (379 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
1457408495426.png
379 KB, 830x974
>>70360282
Repent for thy sins pagan swine
>>
>>70378410
Numbers are only relevant in sheep religions that inherently try to dominate each other. Your strength is in numbers, fair enough. We place higher value on other strengths.
>>
>>70376618
You've never heard of ancient Rome, or Sassanid Persia have you sunshine
>>
>>70379065
Read the post before.
>>
Stoicism master race reporting in
>>
File: 1452226358161.png (1 MB, 968x1350) Image search: [Google]
1452226358161.png
1 MB, 968x1350
>>70360282
>defy Americanization
What about when Trump helps kick rapefugees out of your country and then reveals himself to be an incarnation of Odin?
>>
File: neopagan.jpg (54 KB, 525x473) Image search: [Google]
neopagan.jpg
54 KB, 525x473
>>70360282
> Neo-Paganism
> Neo
> Paganism
>>>>>>> Neo
>>
>>70360282
>let's bicker about whose fairy tales are the best again - the thread

No gods exist, time to get over the fairy tales. You wanna save Europe, you need to appeal to people rationally.

The reason why right-wing parties are coming into power is because they talk about the impact of migration on social services, the environment, cultural values, etc.
>>
>>70379436
A-
>>
>>70379717
For?
>>
>>70378551
You're fucking adorable. You sound like a 5 year old talking about beating his daddy up
>>
>>70379397
>Quality trumps quantity.
Do you even WWII? Fucking previous, keep doing you though. Rise and conquer never
>>
>>70360282
>this board only does want the things it is used to, it is afraid of change, it is afraid of survival.
Says the pagan whose gods got the shit kicked out of them from 300AD fucking onward
>>
>Paganism is so great that it lasted a minute fraction of everything else!
This thread
>>
>>70380104
Why should we rise and conquer? Fucking "peace loving" violent religions like Christianity and Islam have ruined the world. "Rise and conquer" the fuck is wrong with you warmongering pieces of shit?

I'm perfectly happy living a comfortable healthy lifestyle with peace of mind, spirituality and my goddess-tier 1.94m vegetarian elf wife. If we're threatened at this moment in time, we have the skills, flexibility and knowledge to escape and set up elsewhere easily. Not that you'd ever be able to find us in the first place. We are well hidden. In the future we will have more numbers (rising in Europe all the time as Christianity dies). Until then by all means, nuke each other to oblivion, open the gates of Europe to the whole of the middle East and bring your bibles hell to earth. You may not be threatened by us, but we sure aren't threatened by you.
>>
>>70360282
"neo-pagan"

Are you really one of those universalist faggots?
>>
>>70381468
Who sounds more rediculous at this point? You or every other religion out there. Pagan gods survived on worshippers, wether they literally fed on them or took power from their worship. Did we also fail to mention that your all powerful beings managed to die? They're cool to look at but they were borderline subdivinities. To say pagan gods were peaceful is a hoax. Conquer? Forgot about Ares, Artemis, and Athena huh...the warrior Gods? Please. To speak your fairytale and say that everyone else's fairytale is ludicrous is pathetic
>>
>>70360282
>>70360282
allahu ackbar but christianity 1000 times over pagan dogs
>>
File: hurt-box.jpg (76 KB, 830x500) Image search: [Google]
hurt-box.jpg
76 KB, 830x500
>>70360282
>I'm upset with the format, community, and general chaos of this place I'm new to
>I fear the protean instability of the English language and the relative lack of moderation
Welcome to the hurtbox newfriend, no one cares about your babies or your feels. As a pagan, you will always be a frustrated minority, and no one will change to accomodate you.

Enjoy your stay
>>
>>70382242
Again, paganism isn't really one religion with specific gods. You just listed some of the Greek gods, there was also the Norse pantheon, Roman pantheon etc. It's just how the Christian world refers to the multitude of nature worshippers, sun worshippers, wiccas, druids, witches etc etc. I don't care that the old gods died, not my gods mate. Part of the beauty is I can have it my way. It's my own spirituality under the broad, broad umbrella of "paganism".
>>
>>70383213
I understand the denominations well, I enjoyed reading about them when I was younger. Kali, Thor, Zeus, Mercury, Anubis. They viewed their subjects as pets, food, entertainment, and slaves, even the matriarchal and patriarchal ones. They each had warrior Gods that wreaked havoc, cataclysm, and pestilence just because one of the gods stubbed their toe that morning. Far from peaceful, no more or less than any other
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 600x709
There's a reason your ancestors converted to Christianity you barbarian fucktard.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.