[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop Human Origins speculating. PhD anthropologist here. Neanderthals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: neanderthal1.jpg (80 KB, 1200x845) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal1.jpg
80 KB, 1200x845
Stop Human Origins speculating.

PhD anthropologist here. Neanderthals were not a "race"; there are no races. Humans are a polytypic, polycentric species with enormous geographic ranges with 100% genetic compatibility due to successive periods of gene flow between different regions.

Denisovan were very much like Neanderthals but were an older lineage, probably more like Asian forms of Homo erectus. ALL humans since Homo erectus have been one solitary species, not separate species. Modern Melanesians have Denisovan, Neanderthal AND modern human DNA along with earlier erectus lineages.

Modern Europeans are mainly Southwest Asian forms of homo sapiens mixed with Neanderthal lineages, with migrations of BOTH modern humans and Neanderthals moving between the Near East, the Caucasus, SE Europe, and North Africa.

You students and other non-experts are just wrong about all of this. Humans are a unitary species since Homo erectus. That makes all humans between about 3 million years ago and now the same species, capable of interbreeding, and separated only by geography and particularities of culture based on specific adaptations to particular regions.

You're best off not opining on matters of human origins unless you really know the stuff, because you can do a lot of damage by spreading false information.

Dog breeds and human geographic lineages are not really the same at all. Humans evolved naturally; dog breeds were imposed on a wolf template by human interference.
>>
My ancestors came to this planet from the alpha draconis system approximately 6000 of your earth years ago. Prove me wrong: pro-tip, you can't.
>>
File: 1398624830417.jpg (21 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
1398624830417.jpg
21 KB, 373x344
>>70358053
>That makes all humans between about 3 million years ago and now the same species

No one denied that. You are using the wrong taxonomy. "Race" (wrong term, sub-species actually fits better) is not synonymous with species.
>>
>>70358336
I wouldn't bother. No point, nor is that interesting anyway.
>>
>>70358053
Prove PHD
>>
File: aidotnet-6717.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
aidotnet-6717.png
71 KB, 343x400
>>70358053

>specific adaptations to particular regions

so you DO admit that whites evolved differently than blacks
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>70358053
Did you study genetics?

How do you explain these allele frequencies?
>>
>>70358053
>>70358422
This. The fact that you made this argument shows you have no understanding of race realism whatsoever, which is saying that human beings form several sub-species each with unique traits and attributes.

If you believe that human populations possess noticeable differentiation you're one of us. Fuck tabula rasa.
>>
>>70358053
>Dog breeds and human geographic lineages are not really the same at all. Humans evolved naturally; dog breeds were imposed on a wolf template by human interference.
And that makes it different because? Natural or not is still selection.
>>
>>70358422
This, OP. Consider races as sexually compatible genotypes, or subspecies if you prefer.
>>
>>70358336
FPBP
>>
>>70358422
The wrong taxonomy? This is not Sociobiology 013, so no, I don't need to invoke "subspecies". Try spotting that in fossils and backing up the assertion. It's the DNA. We wouldn't have residual DNA from earlier lineages if we aren't conspecific with them. I don't care if everything since erectus is sapiens, Old Worldensis, antafricanus, or whatever. With humans, the distinction is African and then everything else in two seperate but conspecific categories, since those respective categories interbred preferentially in-region and only moved between Africa and everywhere else occasionally.
>>
Why are pictures of neanderthals always displaying them as old and fat? Is it because people would be surprised by how much they resemble humans if given clean, wrinklefree skin and a sharp jawline?
>>
>>70358613
Race realism? You really tryna hold onto something fluid there Jim-Bob. You're not superior since every non-pathological human has the same innate capacities as you. Everything else is just social conditioning. Keep tryna find that whitebagger gene bubba
>>
>>70358495
Socially? I wouldn't dispute it. Biologically? Nope. It's not in the DNA.
>>
>>70358910
Bias, the politics of beauty and culture, and a desperate desire among habit-makers to portray Modernity as "better" and "more-evolved". Bullshit, in other words.
>>
>>70358783
You're arguing semantics against a strawman. No one except you is saying races are different species. We are saying that human populations, in the past and in the here and now, form distinct sub-species and have noticeable traits that define them.

What it really boils down to is, our position is that genes exist. Everyone else is preaching tabula rasa, the idea that everyone is the same, with the same brains and the same muscles and the same talents, and that if given the same conditions everyone will become what our social engineering desires.

We are fighting "Enlightenment" philosophy with modern science, and you're getting so hung up on semantics that you can't see that. Do you WANT research into these subjects to be as taboo as it is? China is kicking our asses in this field, because they don't have the PC police kicking down their door every time they say that genetics isn't skin deep.
>>
>>70358783
>The wrong taxonomy?

Yes, species is one level above race and sub-species.

>We wouldn't have residual DNA from earlier lineages if we aren't conspecific with them

Dude, why are you even here? You clearly have no clue about what you're talking. Again: race/sub-species are not synonymous with species. We can be from the same species but still have differences big enough to warrant a different taxonomy.

>With humans, the distinction is African and then everything else in two seperate but conspecific categories

No one denies that we all belong to the same species.
>>
>>70358053
these are interesting reads PhD-bro. I have to take an upperdivision general ed class and I chose anthropology (evolution and diversity) and I have been struggling to keep up with the other mjrs.

Are you of the opinion that erectus evolved into "modern humans" within africa and then spread? or mixed in sometime during erectus' spread in asia?
>>
>>70358053
Where'd you get your degree, UCLA? Fuck youuuuuuuu
>>
Why not compare humans to other modern great ape species such as orangutans or gorillas?
>>
>>70358053
So the entire hominid genus is one giant superspecies? Well shit that changes everything.
>>
>>70359049
>Every human being has the same innate capacities as you.

Oh, so everyone has the same potential in strength, speed, and bodybuilding? Everyone's physical potential is the same? Build isn't a thing? Genetics aren't a thing? God damn it man, you'd get laughed out of the room if you tried to tell this to anyone with any knowledge of athletics.

Mentally? You realize that parts of your personality is genetic, and that according to recent studies on twins as much as 2/3rds of one's IQ is also genetic right?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you throw science out the window the moment it doesn't fit your 1700s philosophy.
>>
Bragging about being an anthroplogy Ph.D. is like bragging that you went to medical school in the phillipines.
>>
>>70358053
>PhD
>Anthropologist

Get the fuck out faggot. Anthropology isn't science.

>Humans are a unitary species since Homo erectus.

Except Europeans and Asians have zero Homo Erectus specific DNA. Only the tribes that stayed in Africa interbred with them.
>>
Why don't you study something worthwhile? Stop living in the past, loser.
>>
>>70359528
Well if we and neanderthals,denisova,florensis,naledi,capensis, and erectus are all the same species then this means that we primates truely are mother earth's greatest creation if a single walking branch of apes lead to this much genetic diversity this is absolutey amazing.
>>
>>70358053
prove darwin was right protip u cant
>>
>>70359239
Op you know damn well that reproductive isolation isn't the only way we classify species and that there are fucking tons of different species that are perfectly capable of interbreeding. Coyotes and wolves are not the same species but yet they have and do interbreed in the wild.
>>
>>70359282
I think you're actually after some form of genetic determinism, most likely one which places you in a rank-ordered superior position. The Chinese....for all their good and bad qualities have had decades of their own Lysenkos, and it has had effects on their Origins research. Some Chinese anthros will get pissed if you say they look like Homo pekingensis and some if you don't. That's monkey bones.

Nobody really liked some of the social implications of Jared Diamond's book when it was posted earlier, mainly because many wanted a genetic basis for unimpeachable "white primacy", which is ridiculous. Go to the Sudan and stand in the noontime sun and then run around awhile with the aboriginals wearing exactly what they wear, eating what they eat, drinking what they drink. Then please do show how superior you are. Asking African populations to mimic Indo-European or Gothic warriors is imbecilic. Apples to train tracks comparison. For SOCIAL reasons. The underlying causality is not genetic.
>>
>>70359562

kek...flips believe they are the best at everything
>>
>>70359510
Entire human lineage since erectus is one species. There were many hominins.
>>
>>70359746
Yep. We're the terrestrial mammalian success story.
>>
>>70360038
>>70359980
Answer me. >>70359483
>>
>>70358053
So Darwin was wrong? Creatures DONT adapt to their environment or mutate?
>>
>>70358053
>anthropology
aka parroting jewish lies
>>
>>70359483
because wre 99% the same as a fuking plant
99.1 o shit look how closley related to a fuking emu we are
>>
>>70359980
>>70360038
Hey anon, shut the fuck up about biology. You are clueless.
>>
>>70360326

Any evidence that anthropology was/is directed and dominated by jews?
>>
>>70360227
hahah yes a fukin biter chew on this we adapt my bro you are indeed correct we certainly dont EVOLVE u absolute faggot in a milena we wont be fuking light beings we will be adapted humans
>>
>>70358053

Race is real and Lewontin was a statistically illiterate chucklefuck who couldn't into correlated variates.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70358053
>are all dog breeds the same?
Even the normies use this meme
>>
>>70359980
This isn't about white supremacy or whatever other nonsense cries of racism you're going to make. This is about the fact that genetics influence our behavior and our abilities to a very large degree, a fact that is born out more and more as our knowledge of this subject improves.

The question is what differences exist in the races, not whether differences exist in the races. You trying to frame the debate as "Its either tabula rasa or Nazism" is intellectually disingenuous and only serves to hold back the march of science.

It is possible for one to say that meaningful genetic differences between populations exist, without immediately jumping to "WHITES ARE DA BEST"

If we're being completely honest, the average IQ of whites is only 100, whereas in East Asians its 105, and in Jews its 112. If I was preaching race realism out of a desire to proclaim white supremacy, it would be very awkward, given that intellectually we're bronze medal.
>>
>>70358783
Bullshit, you can get the race from looking at the skull shape and other bones. I've watched CSI :)
>>
>>70359125
You're telling me that the amount of melanin produced by a unborn baby is not genetically determined?
You're telling me that lactose tolerance is not genetically determined?
>>
>>70358053
>PhD anthropologist
>don't post evidence
Kill yourself.
>>
It's time for some fresh content and ACTUAL redpills around this stupid echo chamber of circle-jerk, bullshit-tier "nationalist" thought.

When you look at a black person and think of them as a stupid... well, that is how Jews look at you.

Without Jews giving you Christianity in hopes you would someday become loyal servants, you would still be living in mud huts fucking your sisters.

Asians and Jews are a full 20-30 points higher in IQ than you. Modern white men are: cowardly, weak, fat, uneducated (but muh tradeskeelz!), and have literally zero ability to think strategically or comprehend modern global politics. (Some of your ancestors mastered strategy, but you lot are clueless!)

Almost all of the most recent modern inventions were created by Jews and Asians. And in the past, a lot of the greatest leaps in technology were created or financed also by Jews and Asians. I will admit there are a handful of outliers, and of those, most have joined us; the vast majority of you are next to useless and a drain on the resources of this planet. I doubt there is one person here who has actually contributed in any way to the human race.
>>
>>70360740
>taking OP seriously
jej
>>
File: 1458512127643.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1458512127643.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>70358053
why aren't you doing your job to help humanity and support eugenics?

>inb4 muh human rights
it's the current year, you should know better than me that with artificial insemination and selection of sperm everyone can have healthy childs, unlike before.
>>
File: 10000.jpg (10 KB, 186x270) Image search: [Google]
10000.jpg
10 KB, 186x270
>>70359125

Have you heard of Gene-culture coevolution? Changes in culture necessarily changes what is adaptive and maladaptive.

see:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/?s=10.1073%2Fpnas.0707650104
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/?s=10.1073%2Fpnas.0914631107

http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

>Nope. It's not in the DNA.

What evidence do you have for this?
>>
>>70360882
its called ethics
>>
>>70360796
Isn't it fucking hilarious that these dumbasses cite these racial IQ test disparities to insult black people when those same exact graphs show asians beating whites and jews completely blowing whites out of the water? It's amazing how they just pretend they didn't see that data.
>>
>>70360364
There are two species Chimpanzees: the Common Chimpanzee and the Bonobo. There are four known species of Common Chimpanzees. These species all live with a relatively small area of Africa.

That is my point.
>>
>>70360796
David Duke larps as a Jew: the post
>>
>>70358053
Race is to Human
as
Breed is to Dog

There, OP, now you don't have to be so retarded constantly.
>>
>>70358053
What of sub saharan tribes missing any neanderthal genes
>>
>>70361004
hahahaha bingo
>>
>>70359125

Why do Africans dominate footracing? why is strongman competition a white boy club?

Culturally moderated muscle tone? lol.
>>
>>70361000
yep im chilling my friend i completly concure and in the future thee may be many more i am saying they will never become humans
>>
>>70360796
I'll give you a 6/10 just for the effort m8.

Next time, don't make it so obvious.

Take it from a professional shitposter bruh.
>>
>>70358053
>You students and other non-experts are just wrong about all of this. Humans are a unitary species since Homo erectus. That makes all humans between about 3 million years ago and now the same species, capable of interbreeding, and separated only by geography and particularities of culture based on specific adaptations to particular regions.
If I had a time machine I would make sure to check the fuckability of each himan generation before and after me.
>>
>>70360796
No, east Asians are five points higher, and Jews are twelve. Before Christianity was even a thing, Greece and Rome dominated the world.

The racial difference we have with East Asians is not large enough to overcome individual variance, which is why we routinely pass each other in terms of which culture is doing better. The genetic factor is small enough for individuals and material conditions to play a larger role.

In the case of Jews, they flat out blow us out of the water at a twelve point difference, but they are so few in number it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1459794938329.jpg (28 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1459794938329.jpg
28 KB, 450x376
>>70358053

>Neanderthals having small population

>niggers outbreeding them like roaches

>nigger dorwn europe with rapefugee

>Neanderthals excint bcuz of mixing/etc

>tfw history is repeats itself

So this is how its end ,bros ...
>>
>>70360979
how does that invalidate my point? please articulate.
>>
>>70358053
Are the denisovans dumber than the neanderthals? Where does the intelligence, ability to plan head or europeans come in? What about jews? Why so intelligent?
>>
>>70358545
this. explain this.
>>
>>70360990
>The same 'dumbasses' who constantly exaggerate Jewish dominance of finance and media, believing them to be a race of master manipulators
>Also believes they're dumb

Do we frequent the same board? I don't think anyone's ever called kikes dumb.
>>
>>70358053
>Dog breeds and human geographic lineages are not really the same at all. Humans evolved naturally;
>dog breeds were imposed on a wolf template by human interference.
>implying humans do not impose races on a human template by mean of interference
>>
>>70361254
someone will have to decide based on probabilities other peoples rites
>>
File: geneticdistance.png (309 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
geneticdistance.png
309 KB, 640x624
>>
>>70359980
Thats a bold statement considering we don't exactly entirely understand the human genome. There may be underlying genetic factors which have prevented them from "mimicing" western culture. Namely, some human populations may have adaptations which allow for more complicated social structure over tribalism for instance.
>>
>>70360990
>whites and jews completely blowing whites out of the water

Asians are ~103-105 which is, at most, a third of the one SD difference between white americans and black americans.

Only ashkenazi are highly intelligent. The average IQ in Israel is below 100.

http://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
>>
>>70358053
True but we're different sub-species.
>>
>>70358336
ayy lmao
>>
>>70358053

>PhD anthropologist here.

PhD biologist here. Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>70358053
You are dumb
Race means sub species, and yes there are sub species of hummans. blacks are different than white and neanderthals where also different
>>
>>70360945
>Nope. It's not in the DNA.
>What evidence do you have for this?

You will never receive an answer for this, Germanbro.

At the very best, you will receive some statistics about how various psychosocial parameters vary more inside a group than between groups (which is true, but irrelevant)

At worst, you will receive a short oneliner about how "there is no proof that races exist" with some vague version of the paradox of the heap
>>
>>70358053
Ur a homo erectus, fag
>>
>>70359282
this. We may all be the some species but DRAMATIC polygenic variations make some humans far smarter.
>>
>>70361107
That doesn't make Africans of black descent the same species as Europeans of white descent. In fact, by comparing them to other great ape species it would make it the opposite.
>>
>>70358783
So what are you arguing here?
Niggers won't rape less because you've stated that we belong to the same species.
>>
>>70359709
this
Anthroscum btfo
>>
>>70358689
>Natural or not is still selection.
Our "PhD" implied human interference is not another form of natural selection.

Protip: it is. We are not special.
>>
>>70361351
I've seen more people equate it to greed and lack of morals than intelligence. Obviously they're wrong, jews are the smartest people on this planet. If you can't see that you're an idiot.

>>70361439
The average IQ in Israel is brought down by their arab population.
>>
>>70358053

Found the nigger, and big suprise, it's OP.

Hey darkie, you aren't Human, ok? You're literally 1 step above the average chimp.

Stop deluding yourself, you won't find any confirmation bias here to support your opinion.
>>
>>70361282
Jews were never intelligent they copied the Babylonians, ancient Levant civilizations, and Ashkenazim are inbred meaning unnatural.
>>
>>70360796
Lol you will never get anywhere here. Things do change but the central 'tenants' have not since cemented with waves and waves of anons eager to use the memes post dorner

>>70360990
It's contantly acknowledged by posters that they have higher IQs, though there is something to be said of the bell curve. Doesn't mean nationalist ideals or even racial preferences are somehow invalidated.

What's truly funny is the incessant shit posting from idiots like you guys, trying to stop the tide of resentment towards your politics, perhaps even race, from gaining traction

well look at history boys
this isn't the first or even tenth time its happened now
seems like you never learn?
>>
File: 8c6.jpg (118 KB, 432x561) Image search: [Google]
8c6.jpg
118 KB, 432x561
>>70358053
I thought that was common knowledge.
>That makes all humans between about 3 million years ago and now the same species
Call it ethnicity or breed or whatever you want.
If homo sapiens, denisovan, cromagnon and neanderthal had been around for THREE FUCKING MILLION YEARS we would be ancient ayliums-tier and shit. We're not because there's more to it than just "if you can fuck it and it breeds it's your species".
>>
>>70360796
Except all the smart "Jews" are Ashkenazi.

And Ashkenazi are 99% European with a single Jewess somewhere in ancient history, on their mother's mother's mother's et cetera side.

Other types of Jews average at 90 IQ or less, well below the European average.
>>
File: 1459933954354.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1459933954354.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>
>>70361593
bro sub specise i agree with evolution is a joke adaptation is very real whats your point all that shit is theorized nonsense with no evidence
>>
>>70361679
Its nepotism and superior intelligence, combined with a long history of being denied access to, or outright refusing, to do normal work.

Its why they flock to white collar work like moths to flame.
>>
>>70361282
The only parts they found of a denisovan is one tooth and one fingerbone. How the hell is anyone supposed to know if they were smart or not?
>>
>>70361679
>The average IQ in Israel is brought down by their arab population.
The majority of Israel are jews you butthurt kike.
>>
>>70358053
Did you know that the disregarding of race within anthropology is a cultural construct limited to anthropologists in western Europe and the north americas and not accepted in asia or eastern europe?

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/status-of-the-race-concept.pdf
>>
>>70361368
you didn't get the point.
>with artificial insemination and selection of sperm everyone can have healthy childs

you can choose whatever you want, why would anyone choose a defective spermatozoon? there're 20 billions cells in a spoon of sperm, you've all the choices in the world.
>>
>>70361712
Think of it this way. When I see these white pride dumbasses mocking black people for being stupid, impulsive or having pride, that's exactly what I feel towards them. The disparity is the same.
>>
>>70360796
Asian IQ test results are not accurate or reliable. East Asians are not proven to be smarter than whites. Jews, however, are definitely much smarter than an average white. But I consider them a subset of whites anyway.
>>
>>70361827
They flock to white collar jobs because they're easily capable of doing them.

>>70361840
Changes nothing I said, good thinking bro.
>>
>>70361186
>In the case of Jews, they flat out blow us out of the water at a twelve point difference, but they are so few in number it doesn't really matter.

Not necessarily true. The four smartest people alive (Saul Kripke, Murray Gell-Mann, Ed Witten, Grigori Perelman) are Jews.
>>
>>70361439
>Asians are ~103-105 which is, at most, a third of the one SD difference between white americans and black americans.

White American IQ testing, which is the most reliable IQ testing on earth so far, puts white Americans at 103. Meanwhile, Chinese, who form the vast majority of East Asians, are at 100.
>>
>>70361875
bro i wouldn't but there are people who dont want to know the sex of there children im simply saying that and it is an ethical argument from there on
>>
>>70361487
>PhD biologist here. Opinion disregarded.
BTFO
>>
>>70361929
South Koreans have the highest average IQs on earth with Japan in second, plz note this is a country IQ estiminate, Ashkenazim are inbred group of europeans with some jewish DNA, imagine that megamind nips and koreans could make if they bred that.

The koreans and nips are so intelligent that their criminals gangs arent ooga booga look at me tier like niggers, muslims and spics, they control entire towns and populations.
>>
>>70359049
>You're not superior since every non-pathological human has the same innate capacities as you.
Sorry.
I'm a PhD in semantics and frankly you have no idea of the concepts you are using.
Keep living in your neo-positivism progress-riddled enlightenment and keep dwelling within the delusion we are identical.

I mean, even the fucking neural system changes according to what stimuli the foetus receives in the womb.
Genetically, everyone is different. Bit even twins might express different phenotypes if made object of different environmental trigger.

This is exactly why races have a strong link with their clay of origin. To.make humans of the same race the genetic basis is necessary but not sufficient. You also need an appropriate environment.
>>
>>70361876
Except its not. There is an average difference in racial IQ of 15-18 points between whites and blacks. The average black IQ is 85, whereas the average white IQ is 100.

However, individual variance within the group is larger than that gap. The average white IQ is 100, but my IQ [for instance] is 134, which is about 2% of the population. That means 1/50 whites are as smart as I am.

If the number of blacks with my IQ was, 1/100, or even 1/1000, there would still be thousands and thousands of genius blacks.

However that doesn't delete the underlying reality, that the average IQ differs. Its the difference between "some whites are morons" and "most blacks are morons".
>>
>>70361781
>And Ashkenazi are 99% European

They are not 99% European... Literally every thread I come into on this board, inaccurate information gets propagated at rates that any sane person cannot handle.
>>
>>70361875
my point to clarify as i feel that leaves room for conjecture what if they say they do not want to do it that way are they still allowed
>>
File: 1387481019508.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1387481019508.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>70358053

The crux of this stupid nigger's argument is 'if we can breed together we must be the same species'.
>>
>>70361876
Believe it or not, the feeling is mutual. I am however a race realist with nationalistic tendencies. Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>70362317
we are different subspecies but all human
>>
>>70358053
Nice try schlomo. But look at the genetic makeup of different subspecies and we are beyond the 2% threshold when looking at subsaharian and aborigenal subspecies. So they are as far from caucasians and asians as gorillas are.
>>
>>70362233
>The average white IQ is 100, but my IQ [for instance] is 134, which is about 2% of the population. That means 1/50 whites are as smart as I am.

Lol how'd you test your IQ anon?
>>
>>70361679
>The average IQ in Israel is brought down by their arab population.

True but some of the jewish groups aren't that much better. Even the ashkenazi jews in israel seem to be dumber than their western counterparts.

Lynn (the guy compiling the national IQ dataset used by most researchers) wrote a book about jewish intelligencce and noted this as well iirc.
>>
>>70362158
>people who dont want to know the sex of there children
I know what you mean, I despise those people because they're egoists and don't think about the consequences, they're the same people who can't even afford to have children and yet fuck like rabbits giving birth to 7 kids who will have to face nightmares when they start going to school and can't even afford books.
>>
>>70362431
white im like 130 its a joke the tests are shitty my english is appaling
>>
>>70362477
im with ya man its just grim
>>
>>70362386

"Human" is a social construct.

It's what happens when you stick different species on the same planet for millions of years. You may as well say we're all Earthlings.

Also, the out of africa theory has been debunked, by its own creator no less.
>>
>>70362192
>The koreans and nips are so intelligent that their criminals gangs arent ooga booga look at me tier like niggers, muslims and spics, they control entire towns and populations.

The same could be said for Italian and Russian criminal gangs.

>>70362233
>The average white IQ is 100, but my IQ [for instance] is 134

Oh Christ, someone mentioning their IQ. Pathetic.
>>
>>70358053
>Neanderthals were not a "race"

And you call yourself an Anthropologist?

I'm appalled.
>>
>>70360170
Well....we share a common ancestor. I happen to think the last common ancestor was bipedal. Bipedalism is the primitive condition; knuckle walking is specialized, and those KW ground-ape societies are just a bit different than the bipedal ones. Bipedal ones can spot danger better over tall grass. And they can move more efficiently across the grass between wooded regions.
>>
Different dog breeds can fuck, but do you consider a poodle and a German Shepherd the same?
>>
>>70359049
>Everything else is just social conditioning.
Spotted the behaviourist.
I am regrerful to inform you that social conditioning is an evolutionary force no more and no less than other factors.

Behaviour ranks amongst the most variable traits (the least being shit like lateralization or C spine). But it is still an expression of genetics matched by appropriate environment.

Moreover, you might want to distinguish the way environment shapes our physiology early in our ontogeny (e.g. number of synapses, etc.) from the way it affects our personality traits in a fairly stable way (the younger the better) and only finally you get to talk of social impact, broadly understood.

Source: I am a PhD in sociology.
>>
>>70360458
Yup. Two of its four founders were jewish.
http://www.jinfo.org/Anthropology.html
>>
>>70360227
Geographic difference IS environmental adaptation but the key is reproduction and the frequency of reproduction events.
>>
>>70362470
Askenazi jews are the smartest genetic population of humans on Earth. If you buy the race IQ difference, you also must accept that reality. It's not like it goes against common sense either. They're hugely common in medicine, law, finance and all elite positions. They really are the best.
>>
>>70362470
There is no jewish intelligence, its just Ashkenazim intelligence, and Jews consider anything with a jewish mother to be a jew because their idea of being jew is that irrational and insane and has jackshit to do with genetics. I wouldnt be surprised if all the kikes in Israel are europeans pretending ot be Israelites.
>>
>>70362580
>>70362470
>cherrypicking information that suits your views
>>
>>70362636

Liberals do. They only see a dog.

It could have 3 fucking heads and wings and they'd still call it a dog if it barks and wags its tail.
>>
>>70362277
Ashkenazi are the real descendants of neanderthals, who, by the way were highly intelligent and had larger brains. Not only do jews have a larger amount of neanderthal DNA, they also have simillar traits. Such as:

-Big nose
-No chin
-Same type of forehead
>>
>>70358053
>Dog breeds and human geographic lineages are not really the same at all.

>Humans evolved naturally; dog breeds were imposed on a wolf template by human interference.

Wouldn't you say forced multi-culturalism is a lot like human interference with dogs?
>>
>anthropologist
You say this like it means anything. It's like saying you're a sociologist. You are not a scientist thus your opinion on human evolution has no merit.

As someone who has studied both genetics and biochemistry, I still find it laughable when people say race isn't real when it is a major factor in disease susceptibility.

>That makes all humans between about 3 million years ago and now the same species,
Source? Scientists have delineated them with different species names and I kind tend to believe them more than a Liberal Arts student.
>>
>>70362580
bro im sayin Darwinism is a joke not that people are different if you breed whites in a cave for a few melinia bingo a new sub species if u breed gorillas on earth for 10 melenia you will not get a human
>>
File: china iq.png (18 KB, 368x411) Image search: [Google]
china iq.png
18 KB, 368x411
>>70362136
>Meanwhile, Chinese, who form the vast majority of East Asians, are at 100.

Update your shit. Lynns latest book has them at 105.5
>>
>>70358053
History is about various "Homo"s fighting and fucking for thousands of years....mmmmm
>>
>>70358053
Get a real degree pretty sure people have named all the spiders
>>
>>70360458
Dunno. Louis Leakey was not Jewish, nor was Donald Johanson, Lewis Binford, VG Childe, etc.
>>
>>70362613
>
thinking we camme from apes find one pice of evidence
>>
>>70362714
Do you actually know any Jews. Because based on what you're saying, it sounds like you've never met one in your life.
>>
>>70362756
No the asians have the most neanderthal DNA, and the ashkenazim didnt exist 1000 years ago.
>>
>>70362703

Got a source that isn't Jewish researched?
>>
>>70362673
>PhD in sociology.

You've got a PhD in baloney.
>>
>>70362788
Ahmed you are literally retarded.
>>
>>70362777
>As someone who has studied both genetics and biochemistry

Going on Wikipedia doesn't count.
>>
>>70359743
I can confirm that living in the past is profitable. I'm a PhD in history after all.
>>
>>70362688
do you support eugenics or not? (>>70360882)
>>
>>70362914
how so burgaboi>
>>
>>70361929
This, IQ is honestly self-segregated within a homogeneous population group by the demarcations of socioeconomic class.

The Ashkenazi Jewish identity is as much cultural as it is religious or racial, and it places a huge emphasis on intelligence and ingenuity. This served them well, and since they occupied historically white-collar jobs, any out-breeding that the population saw was with socioeconomic (and intellectual) equals.

If you were to take a similar sampling of homogenous non-Jewish white communities occupying a similar socioeconomic niche, their IQ averages would be damned close of not identical to Ashkenazi Jewish scores.
>>
>>70362792
That's from 2001 at the latest. Maybe you should update your shit instead.
>>
>>70358053

>Anthropologist

PhD biologist here, you're full of shit.
>>
>>70362861
Any jew you meet outside of Israel is an Ashkenazim a mixed breed mongrel not a real jew that is a dimwit compared to europeans and were considered idiots by the many middle eastern civilizations that surrounded them 2000 years ago.
>>
>>70360605
Trouble is, you can't isolate a genetic cause or a social one. Humans are biocultural; you get the one with the other, and the geographic differences we can see are social. Sorry.
>>
>>70362861
You don't "meet jews" you are either shunned, converted, or used as a blood sacrifice
>>
>>70358053
Evolutionary Biologist here
race = subspecies
Don't undo 150,000 years of evolution guys.
>>
>>70358053
>capable of interbreeding
wolves can breed with dogs doesn't make it the same species. Things that have been on different geographically locations for thousands of years often branch out into a new species.
>>
>>70362989
>If you were to take a similar sampling of homogenous non-Jewish white communities occupying a similar socioeconomic niche, their IQ averages would be damned close of not identical to Ashkenazi Jewish scores.

Yeah, that's basically the case with Episcopalians.
>>
File: 1459936492143.jpg (218 KB, 528x698) Image search: [Google]
1459936492143.jpg
218 KB, 528x698
:^) related
>>
>>70362871
It's crazy, I've seen them, you've seen them but I can't find it anywhere right now.
>>
>PhD and still a jackass
wew lad

I got my PhD in neuroscience, and I classify you ass retarded
>>
>>70358053

Neanderthal are considered a sub-species, they were considered a species.

There are multiple definitions of a species, all of them exist for classification purposes since all of them routinely face contradictions.

Homo Sapien indeed breaks all but 1 of the eight barriers of a species under the biological definition, but so do separate species such as Polar Bears and Grizzlies that face reveres speciation due to the destruction of the former's habitat.
>>
>>70363023
You're proving again that you know nothing about Jews and haven't met one in your entire life.
>>
>>70360728
Distributed normally, across large enough sample sizes, these disappear. Sorry, this is what caused the Kennewick imbroglio. Lowbrow
>>
>>70358053
>natural selection and selective breading can't be compared

How can you honestly make that statement. They have the same results. Both produce unique traits within a given population.
>>
>>70359980
>Asking African populations to mimic Indo-European or Gothic warriors is imbecilic. Apples to train tracks comparison.
And yet these African geniuses fell for the White man dream and they basically dress more Western than Westerners themselves.

I went to Sudan. I wore what they wore: nike shoes and Adidas t-shirts.
>>
>>70358053
wtf this isn't even remotely true
>>
>>70359430
UCLA student here, leave us the fuck out of this

You're going to want Berkeley.
>>
>>70363093
bro ur a madman can you prove that shit its a big fukin circle jerk adaptation is not evolution
>>
>>70362947
True, although Wikipedia is actually quite good for biochemistry.

But no, I have studied both topics at Uni.
>>
>>70359528
This
>>
>>70362703
>Askenazi jews are the smartest genetic population of humans on Earth. If you buy the race IQ difference, you also must accept that reality.

Where did I deny that this is likely the case (it would be interesting how common gwas IQ hits are in ashkenazi tho)?

see:
>>70360945

the book is by cochran and harpending and covers european jewish achivment and they also wrote the "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence" paper.

Your not some revolutionary bringing new and insightful ideas into /pol/, dude.
>>
>>70363158
>implying

So you're basically lying on the internet.

Cool
>>
>>70363033
Then explain twin studies, the wide range of the differences, the consistency of the results [look up the nations with the highest and lowest average IQ], and then explain to me why rich blacks do only marginally better on SAT scores than poor whites.

You are ignoring science for the sake of a philosophical position. You find it more comfortable to believe that all differences within and between populations are social, because the alternative implies an aristocratic element in nature, a measure of "unfairness".
>>
>>70358053
No, Neanderthals were a species, you fucking moron. Now go wipe your ass with your PhD, because it's obviously done you no fucking good.
>>
>>70362989
>IQ disparities are only a socioeconomic issue when it downplays the fact that jews are more intelligent than white people

Never change /pol/
>>
>>70363186
Israel average IQ is 95 that is real jewish intelligence possibly even lower since they may not even be pure jews. Why are you so intent on sucking jew dick? Fuck off kike.
>>
>>70360590
This doesn't change the fact you are wrong.

Source: I'm a PhD in veterinary amd animal holistic medicine.
>>
>>70360740
They have biological correlates, but those are from genes that code for skin and eye color. Not brain size or complexity. There is no gene for racial superiority. I've already explained this. The variables are geographic and social.
>>
>>70363364
Quit evading my question. Have you or have you not ever met a Jew?
>>
>>70358783
>For race, the nose gives the most important information. Caucasian nose holes are triangular, Negroid’s square, and Mongoloid’s diamond-shaped. Negroid femur bones are also straighter than other racial groups.
>>
>>70360796
Dude, please isolate this mighty Sino-Semitic gene for invention. And if you have such a lowly opinion of Europeans, why did they make the best cave art? Humans are biocultural.
>>
>>70363224
You're just jealous that Berkeley is a better school.

t. berkeley alum
>>
>>70363452
Yes i have met a jew and he was really arrogant and didnt like it when I touched him.
>>
File: neat.png (108 KB, 676x236) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
108 KB, 676x236
>>70358053
>>
>>70360945
Biocultural evolution, and, yes, it's sort of the whole point.
>>
>>70363012
book is from 2012 if you have new and large studies that show an average IQ of ~100 pls share.
>>
>>70363545
>Dude, please isolate this mighty Sino-Semitic gene for invention.

>asians
>inventive

nigger please
>>
>>70363331
>jews are more intelligent than white people

They may be slightly more intelligent than white people but they are not 50 times more intelligent than white people.

That is what you'd need to explain Jewish dominance in certain sectors purely on grounds of merit.

Arthur Sulzberger did not appoint his own son Sulzberger Jr to be the new editor of the NYT because he was the best man for the job.

Nor are all 8 major Hollywood studios run by Jews because they interviewed a fair number of Gentiles for the job.

No, it's all down to nepotism.
>>
>>70358336
Show me your space ship.
>>
>>70360990
Or that these are measuring SOCIAL variables and not genetic ones.
>>
>>70363280
evolve = adapt = change = different than before
>>
>>70363557
Sample size of 1. Cool story bro. Try knowing hundreds like I do. Then you'll realize they're normal people, just smarter on average.
>>
>>70363452

I lived in Jew York for over 15 years, working in downtown manhattan's business district.

Jews higher IQ than everyone else? Fucking lol.

If anything, I can confirm they have the highest rates of MENTAL ILLNESS than anyone else, period.

They're a shady, dishonest, borderline retarded, nepotistic and opportunistic people.

Being an atheist and lying without a conscience does not make one smarter than anyone else. It makes you a Jew.
>>
>>70363629
Just because the book is from 2012, doesn't mean the IQ study itself is from 2012.
>>
>>70363556
Nah, not really. Honestly I don't have anything against Cal, I chose UCLA because I enrolled in college two years early and wanted to stay closer to home. Hope I can go to Berkeley for grad school.
>>
>>70363033

Are you really trying to argue there is zero genetic difference between each race? I can literally walk out my front door and observe the objective fact that there is.
>>
>>70363612
But then your post doesn't make sense.
>>
>>70363545
>>70363425
Ah yes, I love this stage in the argument. Faced with the reality that racial differences exist, and have a large genetic component, the tabula rasa worshipping imbecile proceeds to make demands of differentiation that no biologist would ever ask for when discussing a non-human species.

>F-find the exact gene[s] that make these differences exist. There has to be only one gene that dictates IQ, and is found only in this population for the difference to be real.

Piss off, you lost Mr PHD.
>>
>>70358336
A theory brought up with no evidence, can be dismissed with no evidence.
>>
>>70363642
It is not all down to nepotism. If you've met a lot of jews and haven't realized they are just straight up more intelligent than all other people, you're probably not that intelligent.

>>70363692
Good thing IQ is at least 50% genetic.
>>
>>70363711
Unlike him, I've met hundreds. My father was an accountant, and had many Jewish clientele.
Don't know why they trusted a goy with money desu.

And for the records, they were all cunts.
>>
>>70363642
>They may be slightly more intelligent than white people but they are not 50 times more intelligent than white people.
>That is what you'd need to explain Jewish dominance in certain sectors purely on grounds of merit.

This is just speculation on your part, and you have no merit in saying this. Having an intelligence one standard deviation above the mean is a big fucking deal, man.
>>
>>70363698
two dogs have never bred a horse. genetic code gets smaller as you breed out we have adapted true but we were always human neever fuking monkeys prove me the fuck wrong its called the missing link for a reason cos its utter shit
>>
>>70361000
There are two geographically and ecologically distinct populations of Pan. They are interfertile and produce reproductively viable offspring, hence, the same species. They are culturally isolated, if you will. Bonobos also feature a much higher frequency of homosexual behavior. Explain that genetically.
>>
>>70362703
>implying IQ measures something.
Redpill: Jews rank high in IQ because they defined intelligence as "what Jews do". So of course there is confirmation bias all over the place.

IQ is just a Jew trick to prove they are superior in a competition they invented, which based on arbitrarily chosen parameters that favors them.

Source: I'm a PhD in Jewish Studies.
>>
>>70361020
So yellow labs are superior to black ones? I've had all three main color types. Same dog, different color, and they vary by how they are treated.
>>
File: 1456445368377.jpg (22 KB, 651x575) Image search: [Google]
1456445368377.jpg
22 KB, 651x575
>>70363924
>IQ is a jewish trick
>>
>>70363738
>If anything, I can confirm they have the highest rates of MENTAL ILLNESS than anyone else, period.

Mental illness is correlated with intelligence, after all.

But unfortunately your anecdotes don't trump statistics.
>>
>>70362721
No. He wasn't cherry picking. I can confirm that.

Source: I'm a PhD in gardening amd agriculture
>>
>>70363876
bro if your looking for the family tree then you will never be satisfied with anything i say. deductive reasoning much?
>>
>>70361044
A geographic population of Homo that is completely interfertile with every other human outside of pathological examples.
>>
File: o-ASIAN-STYLE-ICONS-570.jpg (125 KB, 570x911) Image search: [Google]
o-ASIAN-STYLE-ICONS-570.jpg
125 KB, 570x911
>>70363545
>look for Asian Cave Painting
>Find this
I don't know, mang, I think this is clearly superior
>>
>>70363844
>if you don't agree with my lies you're just not that intelligent

lol thanks for the laugh, bagel
>>
>>70358053
>ALL humans since Homo erectus have been one solitary species

These statements are, of course, true by definition. And almost nobody seriously thinks that, say, blacks and whites are biologically different species. What's your point exactly?
>>
>>70363331

You got it wrong, all wrong. I was saying that socioeconomic class is the physical manifestation of innate hereditary differences in IQ.

Or to put it more plainly. Socioeconomic class is the direct result of your innate IQ, and the only way in which socioeconomic class leads to low IQ's is due to the heritability of IQ and the fact that the single biggest reason why parents are of a given socioeconomic class in the first place is the IQ that they themselves inherited in the first place.
>>
>>70358053
Lol homo
>>
>>70363425
Who mentioned racial superiority and why is that relevant?

Take this; 10,000 blonde haired blue eyed nords who like to call themselves "Aryans" colonise mars.

They should submit or accept other human groups, why?
>>
>>70363924
>iq tests were created by jews
>>
>>70364008
Only OCD, autism, aspergers, and Social anxiety are correlated with intelligence.
>>
>>70361097
Put both of them in the Yukon without NOrth Face gear against the Inupiat or Nunamiut without fur clothing. See which ones survive the longest and how it happens.
>>
>>70358053
we should give every living thing a right to vote because clearly we arent different at all

literally creationism

i hope you all die
>>
>>70364053
just sayin i got a fuckton of evidence on my side you have litterly non darwin mistook adaptation as evolution i cant start citing shit all over the place just write overvuews down the works there is litterly no evidence for evolution to that degree ANYWERE ON EARTH and yet its commonly accepted i dont have the answers true but i can certainly argue this point
>>
>>70364096
He's simply pointing out the hypocrisy. If we're going to say that the data shows a 15 point gap between blacks and whites [which it does], we also have to acknowledge the 12 point gap between whites and jews.

Is that gap the only reason Jews are so successful? No, probably not. They have an intellectual culture and are famously nepotist. But it does exist.
>>
>>70364136
Gotcha, I apologize because I completely agree with you.

>>70364096
It's pretty obvious that stupid people never realize how stupid they are. Jews dominate any intellectual field where they are involved per their population size. It's not even close.
>>
>>70364008
>statistic taken of wildly differing groups of jews, ignorant of social and cultural variables, should be trump real world first hand long term experience with at least one specific demographic being touted as a prominent example

lol k
>>
>>70361186
Please isolate this mighty intelligence gene for me. Only 85 years of geneticists have already tried. Maybe you'll be the one.
>>
>>70363138
Or countries like Iceland, Denmark, Finland, or Norway (before immigration).
>>
>>70358053
Physics PhD/Post-doc at UofT here.
You study a pseudo-science bent on keeping itself relevant and I don't care about anything you have to say.
Bye!
>>
>>70364169
t. clueless african trash
>>
File: DukeNukemSweaty.png (380 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DukeNukemSweaty.png
380 KB, 600x600
>>70364067
>her nude scene as a deaf girl in babel
>>
>>70363711
You are assuming I think jews are dumber than white from one person, but history has shown they were a slow race among the sandniggers in the middle east after all they were retarded enough to make a monotheistic religion instead of a poytheistic one like every civilized nation.
>>
>>70364119
they are both subspecies of Homo sapiens. it simply means if you breed them you get them. if you breed us you get us.... look up TRUE BREEDING
>>
>>70364261
can*
>>
>>70364360

t. heeb damage control janitor
>>
>>70364169
No, major depression and bipolarism as well.
>>
>>70363642
>They may be slightly more intelligent than white people but they are not 50 times more intelligent than white people.
They are slightly better at tasks that IQ inventor regard as sufficient for the definition of intelligence.

Source: I've got a PhD in Intelligence.
>>
>>70364436
He's objectively incorrect. It's a longer list than that.
>>
>>70364312
What I find funny is you think your opinion of Jews is common among Americans. You're on this board because you're a part of a self-selected group of people who don't like Jews and other groups.
>>
>>70364456
Well jews the real ones not the Ashkenazim are dumber than whites on average.
>>
>>70364340
You clearly have no understanding of genetics.
READ A FUCKING GENETICS BOOK FIRST.
>>
>>70363759
The book is a collection of other studies. No original data collection was done.

Thought it seems likely that Lynn would have covered newer and relevant chinese studies if he knew about them. Due to language barriers it's likly that he missed some

>Just because the book is from 2012, doesn't mean the IQ study itself is from 2012.

thanks captain obvious

>>70363692
>Or that these are measuring SOCIAL variables and not genetic ones.

You are clueless. Srsly.

Read authoritative reviews on intelligence. Then read about group differences.

reviews:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/?s=10.1146%2Fannurev-psych-120710-100353
http://larspenke.eu/pdfs/Deary_Penke_Johnson_2010_-_Neuroscience_of_intelligence_review.pdf

group differences:
http://defiant.ssc.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Intelligence%20and%20How%20to%20Get%20It%20%28Working%20Paper%29.pdf

or if you are lazy:
https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
>>
STILL WAITING ON THOSE NON-JEWISH RESEARCHED SOURCES CLAIMING JEWS ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

t. laughing goy
>>
>>70364261
Im just saying you must be able to handle big numbers to understand anything in science. I recommend you keep your beliefs as they are if you don't understand mine.
>>
Dumping.

http://pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
http://pastebin.com/ydt78BkJ
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
http://harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
http://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/gecc_final.pdf
https://jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
http://www.rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/ Categorization of Humans in Biomedical research: genes race and disease
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/shortsharpscience/2007/10/james-watson-master-of-scientific-gaffe.html
http://www.bobnewell.net/nucleus/rsd.php?itemid=446 James Watson AND PC
>>
>>70364340
See
>>70363817
There is no "intelligence gene" any more than there is a "strongness gene" that makes some people 6'6 300 lb monsters of muscle with training, and others 5'4 manlets who even fully trained would be used as a dumbbell by the first guy.

No biologist would demand to know a specific gene that dictates a biological difference before accepting it, when faced with any other animal than Man.

All he would ask for, is studies that show that in similiar conditions, statistically significant differences arise. Which we have.

You're being unscientific because you want people to be the same. People are not the same. Not within a group, where the IQ gap is over 50, and not between groups, where the gap is 5-15 depending on which groups you're comparing.
>>
You're full of shit op, there's a reason why neanderthals are gone extinc.. they couldn't have children with other ethnics, saying they're the same race is like implying that guinea pigs and hamsters are the same just because they're both rodents. I bet you don't even know what eugenics is, this also explains why you're ignoring my replies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9474109/Neanderthals-did-not-interbreed-with-humans-scientists-find.html
I was taught this in elementary school, for fuck sake.
>>
>>70364436
>janitor
Janitor shall never be used as an insult.
#truestory

Source: I'm a PhD in 4channerism
>>
>race is a myth
Nope: http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2005/01/racial-groupings-match-genetic-profiles-stanford-study-finds.html
>differences within so called races are more so than differences outside of race.
Nope, Lewontin's Fallacy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12879450

http://www.examiner.com/article/examining-america-s-most-peaceful-and-least-peaceful-states
>The lessons here are as follows: A nation can have both economic equality and economic freedom, but not diversity. If a nation has diversity, it must sacrifice either economic equality or economic freedom, or possibly both.

http://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
"Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,"
says Gutsell. "What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way peoples' brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Salter#Diversity_research
"More ethnically homogeneous nations are better able to build public goods, are more democratic, less corrupt, have higher productivity and less inequality, are more trusting and care more for the disadvantaged, develop social and economic capital faster, have lower crime rates, are more resistant to external shocks, and are better global citizens, for example by giving more foreign aid. Moreover, they are less prone to civil war, the greatest source of violent death in the twentieth century."

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
"Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistance, but rather on well defined topographical and political
boundaries separating groups"
>>
>>70363868

It's very simple to understand what a 1SD increase in Jewish IQ implies. Take two bell curves, where one has fifty times the area of the other. Shift the smaller one by one sigma to the right.

The area under the curve of the larger bell curve past IQ 130, IQ 140 or IQ 150 is still much larger than that of the smaller, right shifted bell curve.

The number of smart Gentiles absolutely dwarfs the number of equally smart Jews, higher IQ or not.
>>
>>70364568
They're fucking delusional. I like coming here to make fun of people but I'm increasingly less comfortable being associated with this board and its users, even if I directly oppose almost everything they say. They really are the worst people and some of them are dangerous.
>>
>>70364628
according to /pol/ they have been ruling the world for more than 300 years and it's not getting any better for the rest.
There's your proof, dumb goy.
>>
Personality:
http://community.middlebury.edu/~jcarpent/papers/JRU%20%28Printed%20Version%29.pdf
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9226793
Intelligence:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03210739
http://www.jneurosci.org/content/30/16/5519.short
http://wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf
Importance of intelligence:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-1130.2011.00281.x/full
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/attachments/56143/wai-americas-elite-2013.pdf
>>
OP, would modern humans be able to breed with older humans down the evolutionary tree? Like, could I bang a Neanderthal woman and produce a child?
>>
>>70364261
if you think dogs fucking produces a horse you dont understand the Evolutionist's argument at all.
>>
Liver enzymes
http://journals.lww.com/jpharmacogenetics/Abstract/2006/03000/Identification_of_a_novel_specific_CYP2B6_allele.5.aspx
http://scholar.google.dk/scholar_url?url=http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis-Charles_Fortier/publication/10591714_Novel_functional_polymorphisms_in_the_UGT1A7_and_UGT1A9_glucuronidating_enzymes_in_Caucasian_and_African-American_subjects_and_their_impact_on_the_metabolism_of_7-ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin_and_flavopiridol_anticancer_drugs/links/00b4951e56fe8b07da000000.pdf&hl=da&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3ifs-ku-Kk1nSg-gTYGDNcwS8QwA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ei=l0TOVLKnL8uqPOLmgaAG&ved=0CB4QgAMoATAA
Gestational periods:
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111445/
Hormone levels:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21849524
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12137878
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
Muscles, bones etc:
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
>>
>>70364340
>Please isolate this mighty intelligence gene for me. Only 85 years of geneticists have already tried. Maybe you'll be the one.

Strawman: nobody thinks that intelligence is the result of a single gene.

And it is possible to know that something is genetically influenced without knowing the precise genes involved, obviously.
>>
File: 31bd5bfb13d0.jpg (116 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
31bd5bfb13d0.jpg
116 KB, 768x768
>>70359125
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.