[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jobbik ithe only true nationalist party in Europe? The FN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is Jobbik ithe only true nationalist party in Europe? The FN is full of fags and jews thanks to Le Pen, and Nigel seems like another kosher libertarian.
>>
>>70356217
SD maybe but not quite there, tbqh I dunno so much about them.
FRP here is nothing of the sort, (french)liberterians with an anti immigrant stance

I want a true nationalistic party to bring back factories, jobs kick the shitskins out and stop them getting in. This country is going under as we speak, this country so rich in history and culture
>>
>>70356217
well, they are nationalist, that's true but I have strange feelings about them. One is sure, they are against the human waste and support their own ppl and the christian Europe, but they not as honest as we think they are.
>>
>>70356217

Jobbik is composed from a lot of jews and they are not nationalists but extremists.
>>
>>70356803
Why aren't they honest?
>>
>>70356895
I know the one guy has Jewish ancestry, but they don't coddle the jews like Le Pen does.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/far-right-hungarian-mayor-mihaly-zoltan-orosz-filmed-hanging-effigy-of-benjamin-netanyahu-in-protest-9647954.html
>>
No, there are of course many nationalist parties. A pretty far-right party just got into coalition power in Slovakia.
Jobbik may be the one with the most firm base, though.

It's pretty funny, actually. As far as I know, Orban's main threat is from the rightwing Jobbik party, despite the fact that Orban is already hated by the EU elites for being rightwing.

Lets not forget, though, that Orban has had Amren/alt-right members arrested before for having peaceful meetups in Hungary. So he isn't perfect. Whatshisface, Robert Spencer, was arrested, IIRC.
>>
>>70357156

a GOOD amounth of them are jews.
Jobbik are just brainless extremists and irredentists.

Better Fidesz.
>>
Sinn Fein are a nationalist party in power since 2003. Do they count?
>>
http://www.jobbik.com/vona_g%C3%A1bor_about_islam

I think they're ahead of the curve myself.
>>
>>70356217
Well, I'd stick with Orban Viktor who is smarter in doing right wing policies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.