[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kentucky man smiles as he is sentenced to life for murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
What the hell is wrong with people from Kentucky? Jeez...

>Killer smiles, shows lack of remorse at sentencing

>A convicted murderer was smiling in court, even after a judge sentenced him to spend the rest of his life in prison.

>Deandre Bandy, 21, of Covington, Ky., was convicted last month of murder and robbery charges in a daytime shooting that prosecutors said was drug related. During the trial's opening statements, Hamilton County Assistant Prosecutor Robert Vick said people out for walks and bike rides witnessed the shooting at a neighborhood playground.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/08/smiling-at-sentencing/82805420/
>>
>>70355119

Prison has FREE SHIT
>>
It doesn't even look like a smile its like hes slack jawed as his nog brain tries to comprehend whats happening
>>
>>70355119
I'd be smiling to if I had mutant ass hair like that and there was even the slightest possibility I could get the death penalty
>>
File: 1368055773864.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1368055773864.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>>70355119
>Free clothing for life
>Free healthcare for life
>Free food for life

He's living the nigger's dream.
>>
Now he gets to gang rape white inmates in jail.
>>
Kentuckian here, we're not all bad. The blacks do seem pretty dim-witted on a large scale.
>>
>>70355119
Thats no man, thats a dindu
>>
>>70355119
niggers have a maximum IQ of 70, so he probably thought he won something.
like a place to sleep and a lifetime supply of nutraloaf.
>>
360 waves on point
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (18 KB, 200x227) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
18 KB, 200x227
Yet again, memes become real.
>>
I actually live in Covington, KY and didn't know about this.
>>
>>70357255
praise kek
>>
File: anotherrace.jpg (100 KB, 904x883) Image search: [Google]
anotherrace.jpg
100 KB, 904x883
>>70355119
Check the live trial of vandercuck
http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/vanderbilt-rape-trial-cory-batey/
>>
>>70355119
I don't know about America, but among Russian criminals if you refused to cooperate and acted defiant during court it can improve your status when you are in prison.
>>
Cincinnati, OH is right across the river, only a few minutes away, and when they crack down on crime and drugs in Cinci a lot of degenerates just move across the Ohio river to Covington and Newport.
>>
>>70357663
thats how it is everywhere
>>
Not even shilling, but he most likely has some serious mental illness and while he doesn't deserve his sentence lowered based on that, he does deserve to be placed somewhere where they'll understand his condition and give him the help he needs.
>>
>>70355119
SHEEEEEEIIIIITTT
>>
>>70357776
Degeneratrification
>>
They're dindus. They are incapable of feeling remorse. Probably looking forward to the prison cafeteria's fried chicken.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 400x295
>>70355119
>sentenced for life for murder

I never understood this crap, why reward the killer and punish the rest of seciety by paying for his stay?

As much as I hate Saudi Arabia at least they know how to get shit done right, hell even my home country Yemen killers get a shit in the heart at close range.

Pic related, a barber who kidnapped an 11 year old boy, molested him and killed the kid, happened in Yemen.
>>
File: anders-cropped-pic_2871219b.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
anders-cropped-pic_2871219b.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
>>70355119
Yeah fucking niggers daring to smile after committing atrocities.
>>
>>70358014
The help he needs is a rope.
>>
>>70358367
Now that's what I call rehabilitation!
>>
>>70355306
underrated post
>>
>>70355119

I suppose being in a prison is better than spending everyday worrying about money and bending over backwards for a rich man. Plus, he doesn't have to worry about threats to his life inside prison because of the 'sweet release of death'.

I'd say he is living the good life. At least he has a chance of being reincarnated into a rich family and living a life without having to do poor people jobs. Who knows? Could turn out to be good!
>>
>>70355119
dem waves are off the chain son
>>
>>70357499
Praise him indeed.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.