[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank the Presidents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Okay /pol/ how do you rank the living Presidents?
Here's mine from best to worst:
>Clinton
>Obama
>HW Bush
>Carter
>W
>>
I'd rank them exactly the same as you did
>>
>>70354610
I'd switch HW and Obama, but otherwise same.
>>
bush bush clinton and obama sold out america
i'm not sure if carter did
>>
Figuratively all the same. All a bunch of neoliberals

Though Obama probably has a worse foreign policy than Bush
>>
File: jobscreatedpermonthbyprez.gif (11 KB, 450x375) Image search: [Google]
jobscreatedpermonthbyprez.gif
11 KB, 450x375
>>70354610
>>70354530

I'd put Carter in ahead of HW but yeah you got it.

W is not only at the bottom of this list. He's at the bottom of all presidential lists.
>>
HW
Clinton
W
Carter
Obama

(Carter beats Obama only because he was just a retard, not necessarily anti-American)
>>
>>70354530
All of them are shit lel.
>>
Why do faggots always rank Clinton so high? He was president during the .com boom so naturally the economy was good, he didn't do a god damn thing. Also NAFTA -> CISA -> TPP

Yeah we are fucked and you think hes great
>>
>>70355171
He set the United States up for the shit we went through the last 16 years. A criminal and a mistake.
>>
>>70354792
Fucked up the hostage crisis in Iran and gave the Panama canal back to the Panamanians who promptly let the Chinese have control of it for starters.
>>
>>70354530

Badass Tier:
> Theodore Roosevelt
> Andy Jackson
> George Washington
> Thomas Jefferson
> John Quincy Adams

Wanker Tier:
> JFK
> Herbert Hoover
> Eisenhower
> Rutherford B Hayes
> Zachary Taylor

Shit Tier:
> Chester A Arthur
> JFK
> Millard Fillmore
> Carter
> Harry Truman
> A Lincoln

Sub-Fecal Communist Tier:
> Obongo
> Clinton
> FDR
> Woodrow Wilson
> Grover Cleveland
>>
File: 1377288704592.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1377288704592.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>70354802
>Though Obama probably has a worse foreign policy than Bush
>>
>>70355277
Dubs speak truth.
>>
>>70355485
You have no dubs so clearly I cannot believe that statement.
>>
Best to worst
Carter
Clinton
Obama
Bush
HW
>>
>>70354530
W
HW Bush
Clinton
Carter
Obama
>>
>>70355171
His "tough on crime" bill also destroyed a lot of black families.
He seemed to be only one to care about gang problems but in the end it backfired and caused more damage than it prevented.

>>70355466
Libya.
Further destabilization in the Middle East, though he was just continuing what Bush was doing.
Detoriation relations with Russia.

>>70355450
Elder god tier:
>Harding
>>
>>70355639
I was saying he had dubs, therefor it was correct.
>>
>>70355171
i hate most of clinton's policies and positions, and pretty much everything he did, but i simply can not hate the man.

he's a smooth talking playa pimp

he could sell ice to eskimos and they would thank him for his efforts

i disagree with nearly everything he stands for but he has style and swagger, and that counts for a lot.

plus he did all the shit he did because he actually thought it was good for the country, not because he thinks it will be good for africa or the UN.

clinton makes me think of cyrano's death scene (the classic with depardieu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc00x6pnEHw
>>
>>70355171
> He was president during the .com boom

Lol I love that this is a right wing meme. It goes to show what retards you morons are.

Clinton had dialup internet ffs. There are more dotcoms now than ever.

George Bush had a broadband boom and smartphone boom, and still managed to crash the economy.
>>
>>70354810
Unemployment is just laziness. That should be titled "jobs that people were willing to do increase".
>>
>>70355729
Nothing can compare to the greatest foreign policy blunder of modern times, AKA the Iraq invasion, from which many of our worst problems today originate.

If Bush had not done that, then I betcha Putin would not have acted up, either.
>>
>>70356420
>>
>>70354530
>which one is not like the others
>>
>>70354530
Same
>>
>>70354530
They are all kike controlled.
>>
>>70355450
>Theodore Roosevelt
>Not shit tier.
>>
>>70356276
> durrr... canadians saying dumb shit

the dot com booms wasnt about data transfer speeds (and FYI i had dsl at the time, we dont all live in medicine hat or yellow knife you faggot)

the dot com boom was a huge transfer of assets from old school stocks and bonds to the new electronic frontier where "branding" was everything, and you could become a kagillionaire overnight without any asset other than a domain name

the dot com boom was a classic Tulip Bubble event, clusterfuck of morons trying to get rich quick on shit that didnt really matter and had no real value outside their feeding frenzy

clinton's "economic boom" was a fiction created by idiots completely outside the govt sphere, but he rode that wave like he was in charge of the whole thing
when it inevitably crashed, he pretended he wasnt even involved.

the "cell phone boom" is CONSUMERISM, and it's mindless hordes of consumers are buying shit from china, that means the US economy LOSES MONEY to china.

the "broadband boom" is bullshit.
it has no productive influence, it is simply infrastructure and data transfer speed increases. it has had a negligible influence on the economy as a whole.

you have proved that you dont understand how economies work, but that's no surprise, canadians are the most economically illiterate posters on /pol/
>>
>>70356650
> implying TR was shit

fuck you Francoise!
TR is a god among men
no canadian has ever aproached TR's level of badassery in any feild, not adacemically, not as a sportsman, not as an environmentalist, not as an economist, and not as a statesman.

canada is shit, nobody remembers who your PM's are because they are irrelevant midgets standing in the shadows of giants
>>
File: Clinton-Surplus-Debt.jpg (413 KB, 1840x1549) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-Surplus-Debt.jpg
413 KB, 1840x1549
>>70358291
>Thinks an 8 year economic expansion where over 23 million private sector jobs were creating during the Clinton presidency was somehow bad thing.

Fucking right wingers man.

You can't make up this level of mental retardation.
>>
>>70358814
*created*
>>
>>70356509
>spending causes economic growth
Now let's see if it's sustainable.

>>70358814
He literally did not say that.
He said Clinton handled the bubble poorly.
>>
>>70354530
Switch daddy Bush with Obama and I'd agree. HW wasn't really outstanding, but he didn't exactly fuck anything up compared to George W. and Obama (especially from a foreign policy standpoint). Carter was just shit all around and deserves to be second to last.

Clinton was funny and pretty based. It's a shame he isn't running again. I hate his wife.
>>
>>70359005
There was no bubble during the Clinton presidency. It was a healthy economic expansion.

Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history. 3.9% unemployment, a thriving economy, a $315 BILLION annual budget surplus, the national debt set to be paid off within 10 years, the highest labor participation rate in American history, low inflation and no wars.

Within 8 years, George Bush and the Republicans left America on its knees.

Republicans cannot be trusted with the economy.
>>
>>70354530

Shit > W > Bill > HW > Carter > Obama
>>
>>70359391
>dot-com bubble denier
lol
>>
>>70359653
canadians dont seem to understand that bubbles (particularly the Tulip Bubble in holland ~1600 and the dot com bubble) are built around FICTIONAL ASSETS that have no real world value and thus collapse with incredible violence

that cucknadian should google "pets dot com" and learn a thing or three, but he wont, like all canadians he thinks his ignorance is superior to other's knowledge, and his fecklessness is superior to other's wisdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pets.com
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.