[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE ARE ALL THE CENTRISTS? why are my only available choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
WHERE ARE ALL THE CENTRISTS? why are my only available choices between making minorities second class citizens or letting muhammad rape my wife for the sake of tolerance?
Why can no one open their ears and shut their mouths for a second and listen to eachothers point of view
It's always "if you disagree with me you're a racist/cuck!"
>>
centrists are quiet and stay away from conflict
>>
I can literally taste the jpeg from that picture.
>>
>>70354412
>you think i would risk having a coherent belief about something? haha bro im a centrist
>>
>>70354412
t. JEEZ OH MAN
>>
>>70354412
That tweets not real is it? twatter doesn't make it easy to find them.
>>
>>70355151
>in order to have a coherent belief you must either want to kill or blacks or let them fuck your wife while you kiss their ass
This is why nobody likes you stormweenies.
>>
>>70354412
reporting for duty
>>
>>70354412
I'm a classical liberal, and if you heard me talking shit on /pol/ you'd think I'm a Stormfag.

In order to help race relations we really have to dispel the meme magic of racial slurs. That would get a lot of shit done. "Racism" has become a line in the sand and the majority of people have that line drawn around them.
>>
>>70354412
This. I have right wing ideas about some things, albeit few. I also have left wing ideas, libertarian ideas and authoritarian ones. At heart, I'm libertarian and center-left. I believe in public healthcare and education, and in welfare. I also believe in gun rights, and that welfare should come with some healthy strings attached- IE you have to be out of work through no fault of your own AND actively seeking employment, or employed and still making too little to support yourself completely. I also believe there should be government programs set up to help people find jobs and start small businesses. I believe in the death penalty, albeit only for those too dangerous to be kept alive, but I also believe in making the law less harsh on petty crimes like shoplifting or vandalism in some ways, more about rehabilitation than punishment. I want less government oversight in people's private lives and more oversight on businesses. I believe in a minimum wage, and limits on how long someone can be made to work. I believe in freedom of speech. I'm a degenerate faggot and I consider the non-banning of the Confederate flag a GOOD thing- because banning it would be a brazen, inexcusable incursion on free speech. I believe that people who eat McDonald's for half their meals are responsible for their own health, and I also believe that someone should help them learn to behave responsibly. Am I making any sense, guys?
>>
DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A JAY-PEG IS?
>>
modern absolutism, op. its touching basically every aspect of life at this point.

I blame Tumblr.
>>
>>70354412
>WHERE ARE ALL THE CENTRISTS?

When you have a situation where leftists chose to interpret neutrality as a form of white supremacism (recent lambda conference debacle) or who publicly state "everyone who is non-feminist is a sexist" which that game of thrones actress stated recently, then you no longer have an environment in which centrism is possible because they will attack you for your centrism, as they believe the resources of your brain are being wasted as they not being put to use enforcing communism. There is no room for centrism under these conditions. The actions of these people in their demented attempt to enforce ideological totalitarianism is the mechanism for mass polarisation. They do this and they don't stop and then they act surprised when the only fucking avenue left by which we can respond is by supporting Trump.
>>
>>70354412
You have to pander hard to one side. Human beings are emotional beasts in groups.
>>
>>70354412
Trump is pretty much a centrist.
>>
A centrist is a person who is midway through the redpill process.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.