[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you whitey. FUCK YOU! Im telling you every goddammit day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (501 KB, 943x423) Image search: [Google]
file.png
501 KB, 943x423
Fuck you whitey. FUCK YOU!

Im telling you every goddammit day it get worse and I right! BLACK and brown gonna rip you apart.

Soon we lock your evil assessment up and throw away the key for running a stop sign. We give brown a slap on the wrist for everything. EVERYTHING.

Rape. Murder. What the fuck ever. We sending a message LOUD to BLACK people.

It open season on whitey.
>>
>>70354010

Brought to you by Canada
>>
>>70354010
you know we can just put you in prison. For attempting to kill anyone or saying you will kill someone.
>>
>>70354010
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70354144

you cant do shit whitey

its open season
>>
DAASSSSS RIIIITE.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70354010
Go for it, we don't care about urban whites at all. Killing them is doing us a favor.

Might even make the rest of the chalky scourge wake up and we can go back to the good old days when whitey killed everyone we met.
>>
>check flag
>Canada
>checks out
>>
File: 1459889360816.jpg (45 KB, 575x409) Image search: [Google]
1459889360816.jpg
45 KB, 575x409
>>70354010
>Please Allah give me the strength to not kill white men today
t. BLM
>>
>>70354227
no it isn't we are a civilized society you and one army. Ill be very surprised if you do, also you will be killing your own. Canada is a muslim/white country. Millions of migrants.
>>
>>70354010
>brown
lmao, mexicans do a better job at genociding black than the KKK could have dream
>>
>>70354010
but if whitey is gone
who gonna pay for your welfare?
the mexicans?
the chinese?
loool you all gonna starve to death.
>>
File: imgres-9.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
imgres-9.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>a fucking leaf blatantly pretending to be a nigger
>>
>>70354010
English you inbred.
>>
>>70356158
we'll start working when all the white people are dead
>>
File: canweebro.png (650 KB, 1450x877) Image search: [Google]
canweebro.png
650 KB, 1450x877
>>
>>
>>70357420
i can't even fucking shit you right now there's a cup of timmies and a bong right on my desk as i type this.

however we do love donald trump, don't get it twisted, whitey.
>>
>black people (somehow) kill all white people

>implying the Mexicans won't rise up and slaughter every black, Jew, and muslim since they have the minority card too and are immune to white guilt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
>>70354010
>whites and police
So the police is a separate species? What a world we live in.
>>
>>70354227

You're forgetting that Canada has called the military and rolled tanks into cities over domestic terrorism before, Pierre Trudeau. It's literally that guy's son as PM right now, I've seen the domestic security that the RCMP and army have built.

It can never be open season, any domestic terror will be isolated and removed so fast it would make your head spin. One guy can flip out and start stabbing, shooting, or bombing. One guy. Then everyone will see how quickly he was dealt with and not repeat it
>>
>>70354010
>White person pretending to be black
>>
>>70354010
>Open season on killing police

Really? It seems like police are the ones who declared open season on niggers, and it shows
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.