[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw racist Ted Cruz gets outed as an antisemite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: racista.jpg (82 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
racista.jpg
82 KB, 600x472
Just watch Geraldo tear this racist bastard into shreds.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/7/geraldo-rivera-blasts-ted-cruz-stinking-anti-semit/

Thank God that if Trump loses the nomination, legitimately or not, /pol/ will vote for Hillary over this Cortezian cunt.

That way we can ensure that there's no chance whatsoever of having a racist border wall, seeing innocent dreamers deported, having peaceful Muslims harassed by the racist police, and every other piece of racist rhetoric that Cruz has spouted over his life, whether he believes it or not.

Like it or not, Amercia's diverse future has already recognized that Ted Cruz has no place here.

https://www.good.is/articles/cruz-gets-a-bronx-cheer

Misogynist? Yep.

Racist? You bet.

Homophobic? Without a doubt.

#NoHumanIsIllegal
#OpenBorders
#RefugeesAreWelcomeHere
#NeverTed
>>
File: 1457484981779.jpg (100 KB, 554x647) Image search: [Google]
1457484981779.jpg
100 KB, 554x647
>>70353703
>Thank God that if Trump loses the nomination, legitimately or not, /pol/ will vote for Hillary over this Cortezian cunt.

You must be Jew here?
>>
>>70353902
Yes, I am Jewish. I utterly despise Israel, though.
>>
>>70353703

gotta hand it to you Applied Memetics lads, you do your audience research
>>
I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
File: hitler2.0.jpg (33 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.0.jpg
33 KB, 876x493
>>70354191
I hope you aren't implying I would ever work on behalf of a monster so cruel that we would threaten to deport a little fucking girl to her face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdK7a8EuUPc

My grandfather was gassed in the holocaust but he told me that this rhetoric was oddly familiar to what Hitler used to say.
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310 KB, 499x583
>>70353703
OY VEY!!!! Ted Cruz is a antisemite Nazi

SHUT HIM DOWN
>>
File: cruz'samerica.jpg (59 KB, 387x255) Image search: [Google]
cruz'samerica.jpg
59 KB, 387x255
My grandfather survived the Holocaust through holding his breath, mind you, before being carried outside with the other bodies.

Granted, I'm sure if Cruz was in Hitler's place, he would've burned him to ashes, just like he wants to burn women's and gay rights to ashes.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>70354441
Oy vey! My cousin Shekelberg is a Holocaust survivor!!! He hid inside the Auschwitz outhouse for years living only on corn from inside poop! He has finally made his dreams come true by being the first Jewish writer and director in Hollywood! I get teary eyed when I think about him.

Also, My beautiful grandmother was turned into soap and used to lather the uncircumcised genitals of SS officers! I still cannot use soap today without being triggered!! Shalom
>>
>>70353703
Good.
>>
>>70355668
Don't insult my people with such a racist caricature. I bet you work side by side with the Cruz campaign, so devilish that they would defend a pastor who LITERALLY prayed for another Holocaust.

http://www.jta.org/2016/02/11/news-opinion/politics/cruz-campaign-stands-behind-pastor-accused-of-intolerance-toward-jews

"God will send hunters after the Jews."

That's literally Hitler.

Xtians have always oppressed women, Jews, homosexuals, minorities, and so forth. It's no surprise that Cruz panders to them.
>>
With the way Cruz talks, I wouldn't be surprised if he started a new Crusade.

After all, he hates Muslims and Jews!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.