[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on New York City? Surely there are some redeemable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: NYC-1.jpg (620 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
NYC-1.jpg
620 KB, 2000x1000
Opinions on New York City?

Surely there are some redeemable features, the city did make Trump
>>
>>70353486
Immigrant central..
>>
>>70353486
It's brown as shit.
>>
9/11 was my favorite
>>
>>70353486
I live in NYC and it's the greatest city on earth. If it wasn't so liberal and expensive, it would be a utopia.

>public transportation is best in the world
>food is GOAT
>arts & culture shit everywhere
>gentrification is full force
>everything open late
>the parks are wonderful
>always cool shit going on
>>
>>70353486

I just hope Trump and family aren't there when that place gets nuked off the map.
>>
File: 1460016949771.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1460016949771.png
6 KB, 415x416
Would you move to NY if they allowed gun ownership on the level of say Texas?
>>
File: revelation.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
revelation.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>>70353486
Literally Babylon.
>>
>>70354389

Ever been to Greenwich Village? I'm sure it's pretty leftist but a lot of cool music came out of there, maybe there's still shit going on
>>
>>70354389
>I live in NYC and it's the greatest city on earth.

Everybody says that about every city they live in.
>>
More like jew york city.
>>
>>70356149
Yeah, all the village areas are wonderful. Ironically one of my red pilled friends lives right in the heart of Greenwich Village.
>>
>>70356224
I've been to other cities. I love other cities. But I look at these cities and see they miss what makes New York great. I wouldn't live anywhere else.
>>
>>70354389
>public transportation is best in the world

Do you even use it?
>>
>>70354389
>>public transportation is best in the world
lol no
>>food is GOAT
Sure
>>arts & culture shit everywhere
Literally a street full of advertisment.
>>gentrification is full force
Section 8 housing is on the rise.
>>everything open late
True
>>the parks are wonderful
True
>>always cool shit going on
True
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 365x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 365x412
>>70353486
>>
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
Ummm.. uh... well.... uh....and uh ......

Sorry, man. I got nothing.
>>
>white-guilt-having millennial feminist hipsters and brown people, some legal: the city 2: Die Harder
>>
File: 1437378750535.jpg (20 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1437378750535.jpg
20 KB, 600x480
>>70353486
>tfw all the heroin comes from the city and the sixth burrow and shits up my country
>>
>>70360978
County not country damnit
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1268x1248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1268x1248
>>70353486
It's awesome. Whenever I came back from Europe, Asia or South America I am in awe of how much I love NYC vs other major cities of the world. Sure they have their own charm, but NYC is unique in so many ways. One can get lost and have a blast, spending very little money. Of course, if you want to live a good life there you'll need to make good bank. But that is applicable in most major cities. It truly is the city that NEVER sleeps within the Empire State.
>>
I love it. Then again I don't live there full time I live in westchester
>based places to go
>goat food
>places where you don't see niggers for miles
My favorites places are probably around the Bronx zoo, especially Arthur avenue (dat pizza). All you do is stay away from the south Bronx. Plus gentrification is rapid so we are removing nigbab and spicbab.
>>
Flyovercucks will never know what it's like to live in one of man's greatest achievements. Sad.
>>
>>70353486
Staten Island is cool
>>
I hate it here
>>
>>70362434
If you don't wanna leave the state you can always move upstate. Plenty of 99% white towns waiting for you.
>>
>>70353486
>Surely there are some redeemable features, the city did make Trump

A crucible of fire forged a great man, that doesn't mean the crucible itself isn't shit.
>>
>>70353486
Civil servants are underworked, overpaid and/or corrupt

Cost of living is fucked

Taxes are fucked

It's been exporting spics and niggers upstate by the busload upstate and to PA since Giuliani

Most people here are overgrown children who dear hard labor, nature and firearms

The Orthodox Jews, Koreans, SEAs (Mostly Indians ) and to a lesser extent Russians are buying up blocks wholesale where Italians used to live

Brighton Beach is one jenga block away from collapsing in on its own schemes and scams like what happened with Bensonhurst and the other Italian neighborhoods when Gotti and the guys got caught. Expect properly prices and investments to drop and third worlders move in en masse to some of the primest
real estate in the city.

I would have left a long time ago, but I own a house in Nassau. The property taxes are a nigger repellant, but it doesn't work so well on the Loos.
>>
>>70356149
Greenwich Village and Chelsea are the epicenters of faggotry. That said there are some nice gay clubs - but if you're into that stuff make sure you tell them up front you're not into BB.

>>70361520
I can see where you're coming from. As a tourist, the foods, the museums, the people and the architecture are really overwhelming. Living in NYC on the other hand is not as charming.
>>
>>70363291
Phone keys lol

You guys can make out what I'm saying though.

About to catch the LIRR, peace
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.