[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on GermanAyys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: marek_hlavaty_concept_ship.jpg (110 KB, 810x510) Image search: [Google]
marek_hlavaty_concept_ship.jpg
110 KB, 810x510
So /pol/ are GermanAyy's LMAOing to Antarctica in 1945 with Wunderwaffen just a silly fairy tale. Or is there some truth to it?
If you don't know America sent a fleet of military ships to former Neuschwabenland in 1946 under the codename Operation High Jump. A few people speculate that this was a campagn to take out the last Nazi holdout.
>>
Gr8 gun in Cod Zombies
>>
>>70351771
Finally someone else who has heard of Richard E. Byrd story
>>
>>70351771
Proofs?

Leave moon alone.
>>
File: Space Nazi.png (49 KB, 1105x640) Image search: [Google]
Space Nazi.png
49 KB, 1105x640
>>70352184
I have a few pdf books on the subject. Any you reccomend?
>>70352337
>>
File: 200px-Richard_Evelyn_Byrd.jpg (15 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
200px-Richard_Evelyn_Byrd.jpg
15 KB, 200x298
>>70352622
Just the "Hollow Earth" interview he gave to the International News when he returned. I still to this day believe he saw something there.
>>
>>70352622
Problem is all this information you can gather, even the top ranking SS members that were brought to the US, including Wernher von Braun, are kept in the Pentagon and will likely never see the light of day.
>>
File: Hanebau.jpg (78 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
Hanebau.jpg
78 KB, 400x297
>>70351771
Its real, all of it.
Hitler didn't die in 1945 and there are literally a break away civilisation of space nazis.

If you want to contact them.
1. Be aryan (SS standard)
2. Go out when there is full moon (that's when they watch for contact with their agents that might have lost means of communication)
3. Get on top of the highest point a 100km radius*
4. Light a fire in the shape of a swastiska
And they will come and greet you.
*Usually only works in honorary Aryan countries and countries with a significant Aryan population. They usually don't have many agents outside these countries, like most parts of Africa and they won't look there unless they have.

Warning. If you do this but don't meet the standard they WILL take you away and use you for... well what ever it they use subhumans for.
>>
Montalk.net

» What is your position on the Jewish role in the NWO. Some say its all them, some say it’s not them and that they are actually being used. What do you think?

I believe they are being used. The true NWO elites aren’t Jewish, but light-eyed Aryan types descended from the ancient Phoenicians, Akkadians, Dacians, Druids, Brahmins, Tocharians, etc. They are the closest genetically to the negative Nordic aliens that you hear about in abduction and contactee literature. Think of the Queen of England, the Nazi supermen, or the Rockefellers for instance. Thousands of years ago these bloodlines employed indigenous people (Semites, Egyptians, Meso-Americans, Southern Indians, Paleolithic farmers) to be their power base.

Aliens are the next highest up on the pyramid above the human elite, and thus the top of the human portion ought to be closest to the alien types. You never hear of Space Jews except in Mel Brooks parodies.

Seems like Jews have been thoroughly programmed and used to play a servile role to an invisible elite. Scapegoats, frontmen, henchmen so to speak. Not all Jews of course, I’m talking about the corrupt leaders and blind followers. Every race has its corrupt leaders that are like finger-puppets to an invisible hand. I’ve known Jews who were normal and good people, but then again they weren’t the elites of their kind, just the average middle parts.

The whole creation of Israel was supported by the Nazis. I’d think it serves to corral them into one area, turn the world against them through their own abusive behavior garnering world wrath, and then frying them in a nuclear holocaust.

If you read the Old Testament, their origins depended on a piece of alien technology (Ark of the Covenant) and some psychopathic being that commanded their leaders through it. Thus I think Jews have been played from the very beginning. So those who say the NWO is a Jewish conspiracy are being outsmarted by the true conspirators.
>>
File: 1459917267810.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1459917267810.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>70353221
>you will never be used by the galactic SS Ubermensch civilization in whatever way they want
>>
File: 1449400568616.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1449400568616.png
17 KB, 651x641
>>70353221
you just gave me so much hope for the future.
thank you so much man, I feel so relieved
>>
>>70353221
Have you done this before? Is this real?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.