[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Persians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: frontpict.jpg (14 KB, 400x205) Image search: [Google]
frontpict.jpg
14 KB, 400x205
What does /pol/ think of Persians?
>>
fluffiest
>>
Too high maintenance.
>prone to tear stains
>prone to heart problems
>MUST be brushed twice a day to rid of excess hair
>generally picky eaters
>>
File: Norwegian Forest cats.jpg (398 KB, 2401x1803) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian Forest cats.jpg
398 KB, 2401x1803
>Not having the Germanic master race cat.
>>
>>70352037

Based
>>
They are fluffy but >>70351871 . I have two common tabby domestic cat. One i got when i was living in Montreal. It was just a 4 months old kitten that came meowing at my door for food and shelter who never left.

The other one i got is my brother bringing a little runt, when i was living in Beauce.
>>
Only manul only hardcore
>>
>>70352037
Looks like a lesser version of the Maine Coon.
>>
>>70351731
The ugliest cat (secondly only to the Sphinx cat), and shitty temperament too. Get a Maine Coon, Norweigan Forest Cat, or Ragdoll. I had a Maine Coon/Ragdoll mix and she was smart, affectionate, trainable, good looking, and fluffy and floppy.
>>
>>70352037
Awesome
>>
>>70352579
Siberian and Turkish Angora are alright, too.

Or you can just go shorthair, and just get an American Shorthair. It's the general purpose cat. Abyssinians are good if you want an active cat. Do not get a Siamese, because loud, annoying, destructive, and cross eyed.
>>
>>70352579
i'm convinced ragdolls are the only breed capable of genuine affection

10/10 pet
>>
>>70351731
Get a Himalayan instead. They're like Persians, only better with awesome point coloration.
>>
>>70351731

filthy animals
>>
>cats
Cat owners are fucking cucks. My wife's pit bull is a strong animal, and he sleeps with her every night to protect her.
>>
>>70353015
I see what you did there.
>>
>>70352037
>Germanic

You lying cocksucker those are Siberian cats. Fucking Nordics always we wuzing everything

AROUND NORDS CARRY SWORDS
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1334x750
>>70353015
ayyyy just cuck my shit up

>mfw I knew a girl that had a bestiality fetish and wanted to get fuck by a German Shepard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.