[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol, I'm a miscigenated guy. I'm a really good person,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: both.jpg (44 KB, 663x350) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
44 KB, 663x350
Pol,

I'm a miscigenated guy. I'm a really good person, I help others a lot, mostly by volunteering. I'm also smart, I'm studying computer programming right now and I applied and got accepted to a pretty good college, not because of my race, but because of my grades. I'm really into literature too, I try and read 4 or 5 books per month. I do have a white girlfriend, but because I fucking love her as a person. I mean, she loves The Sopranos, for fuck's sake. I don't have any power fantasy over fucking white women, most of my girlfriends were black.

Why do you hate me so much? I never committed a single crime in my life. The closest I ever got to violence was actually beating on a couple of fucking thugs that were trying to rob my mom a few years ago.

I do agree with you guys, usually young black men are fucking savages that kill and rape white people. They are niggers. I can see where you guys come from, I totally do. More than anyone, I know what it is like to be surrounded by brutal and retarded apes.

But I never hurt anyone in my life, especially a white person. I'm quite smart (ugly, though, but what did you expect?) and I really agree with a lot of things you guys have to say.

Why do you fucking hate me so much? I get that you hate niggers/thugs, but Jesus fucking Christ, you guys wanna fucking burn me to death just because of something I didn't even fucking choose. Do you think I would choose to be black if I had the choice? You guys are objectively the best race, what the fuck.

I get that most of you are just gonna call me nigger and race destroyer, but I feel really about some of the things I read in this board, because I don't relate to the ones you're attacking, but at the same time you wanna erase my existence anyway.

And if there is something wrong with my text I apollogize, English is not my native language.
>>
Stop shitposting, you fucking faggot.
>>
Shut up, nigger.
>>
t.
>>
>I do agree with you guys, usually young black men are fucking savages that kill and rape white people.
>Why do you hate me so much?

Fucking lol
>>
>>70351413

Are you this dumb?

Typical nigger.
>>
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>70351169
/pol/ is allergic to blacks. I don't know why, I feel like black compatriots would give our views a lot more legitimacy than they normally get.

Personally, I don't have an issue. Be white, be black, be purple, I give no shits. But some people can't get over "Muh genetics" and "Muh watermelons."
>>
File: angrypeep.jpg (19 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
angrypeep.jpg
19 KB, 403x392
>>70351169
Some of you niggers are alright. Don't go to KFC tomorrow.
>>
>>70351169
You're not a nigger, you're just black. niggers commit crimes and "dindu nuffin" and generally degrade society, while black people try their hardest to educate themselves and contribute to society. More black men acting white is the best thing our world needs right now.
>>
I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.
>>
>>70351169
>I get that most of you are just gonna call me nigger and race destroyer,

Well your race isn't your fault. One thing that I am starting to realize though is that I don't like black aesthetic at all.

But I don't hate you.
>>
>>70351169
I don't hate you. You're a hard working American who contributes to this glorious country.

Also you shouldn't hate being born the race you are. Stop being such a pussy. Be the exception not the standard.

If white people are cautious at first, it's because we've had enough run ins with actual NIGGERS to make us that way. Statistics are against you buddy, sorry.
>>
>>70351169
Not all /pol is racist. Believe it or not, we are not a hivemind, even if it sometimes seems so.

#NotAllPollacks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.