[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious question here /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: images-1-14.jpg (7 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
images-1-14.jpg
7 KB, 300x199
Were Neanderthal intelligent and not subhumans as the media and black supremacists say ?
I mean Caucasoids and mongloids created 99% of the inventions known to humanity
And they created the greatest civilizations known to humanity and they are the only who have Neanderthal DNA at least 4%
So what's your opinion ?
>>
Bumb.
>>
and what do you care african?
>>
>>70351435
>North Africa
>Not Caucasoid
>>
>>70350950
They were much more intelligent, but they were less social and we were more aggressive and bred quicker.
>>
>>70350950

They had larger brains, were stronger, too.
>>
>>70351683
Seems like history is repeating itself in Europe
>>
File: varg.jpg (87 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
87 KB, 620x400
EUROPEANS ARE DESCENDED FROM NEANDERTHALS YOU KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cauBnrPXpbg
>>
>>70351683
That's my point
Talk to any black supremacists or Afrocentrist they will start the conversation with calling you subhuman for having 4% Neanderthal in you.
>>
>>70351683
did you even read your shit before you posted it?
that sentence makes no sense

>much more intelligent
>more aggressive
>bred quicker
the first is true for neanderthals the last two apply to homo whatever
>>
>>70351957
As an egyptian you should know better than to listen to afrocentrists.
>>
File: egyptian_farmer.jpg (55 KB, 585x720) Image search: [Google]
egyptian_farmer.jpg
55 KB, 585x720
>>70351534
>implying egyptions are caucasian
wut?
>>
99%?

Surely you mean 100%.

Mixed sub saharans do not count, and niggers didnt invent anything.

ESPECIALLY if you are speaking of modern civilization
>>
>>70351992
Read his post again hans.
>>
>>70350950
Neanderthals didnt develop civilizations for the same reason Denisovas that lived in the temperate regions of Asia didnt, the idea of agriculture just didnt seem feasible to them. Also if we mere fraction of their DNA is this smart then the pure neanderthals had far potential for higher intelligence than humans ever had.
>>
>>70352121
>overlooked the "we"
oh, just look at the time!
bye lads
>>
>>70350950

I don't know about the niggernazis but media consensus is something like this, although simplified tho:

>Neanderthal were far more intelligent but slow reproducing and pragmatic 'species'.

>'We' the homo sapiens sapiens were the niggers of that world, wild, aggressive and quickly reproducing also superstitious.

>They stagnated and we outbreed them and mixed with them through ages.

Its funny... any of you do i hope see some resemblance of situiation we are in just right now of course?
>>
>>70352354
Neanderthals had more test than white males in 30,000 B.C meaning they were not even close to tolerant towards to the backward homo sapien savages they just got outbreeded or eventually lose to inbreeding due to lack of genetic diversity in their species.
>>
>>70350950
>Neanderthals invented nothing for millenia
>Homo sapiens invented nothing for millenia
>These two mixed in Europe
>Civilization was made shortly after
Proof that race mixing makes us strong.
>>
>>70351949
>russian scientists

kek
>>
File: 1460127318110.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1460127318110.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>70352080
>>
>>70351949
I love Varg and he says a lot of really smart stuff and he's a very smart man generally but I hate when he talks about that pseudo-scientific shit his retarded wife came up with.
>>
>>70350950
They where super intelligent, just very autistic. When they got social skills by mixing with homo sapiens, the master race was born.
>>
File: bootman.jpg (12 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
bootman.jpg
12 KB, 158x194
>>70350950

They were superior to the standard human in every way, except they were manlets but that's irrelevant when you're almost twice as strong as homo sapiens.

What fucked them over was that they lived on a small territory, and after Phlegraean Fields erupted and shrekt Europe's and Central Asia's climate even more than it already was rekt, you literally had a entire race starve to death.

The little that remained in Iberia got outnumbered and disappeared, and got diluted in the Homo Sapiens
>>
>>70352560
Sapiens are only 3% or 5% neanderthal though meaning the pure neanderthals would have done fine.
>>
>>70353941

Fuck off
>>
>>70352129
>homo sapiens sapiens niggers of the world
That's because they were niggers at that time before the adaptation and interspecial relations. However, why didn't they decide to utilized agriculture if it had mang advantages compared to hunting and gathering?
>>
>>70352560
>Race mixing
>The same as interspecial mixing
No, that's wrong right there. Race is for humans just as breed is for dogs. Either way, the Neanderhal genes were recessive compared to ours, hence the massive drop and what little remains in our chromosones due to the millenias of breeding between homo sapiens sapiens
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.