[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ really hate interracial relationships, or is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1456506865047.jpg (39 KB, 359x483) Image search: [Google]
1456506865047.jpg
39 KB, 359x483
Does /pol/ really hate interracial relationships, or is that just a meme?

Sorry if that sounds like a loaded question, but it honestly baffles me that oldschool racists seem to be so common on this particular board, while in the real world I don't know anyone under the age of 80 who would agree with you.
>>
>>70350172
i i i i i i can't see the picture
shut it down dude rip
>>
File: 1459670167482.jpg (28 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1459670167482.jpg
28 KB, 620x348
bmwm relationships are okay because they don't breed anything
>>
File: burncoalpaytoll.png (970 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
burncoalpaytoll.png
970 KB, 780x1131
>>70350172
Nah, interracial relationships usually sort them selfs out. I don't care.
>>
>>70350172
>in the real world I don't know anyone under the age of 80 who would agree with you

You either have very few friends or very dishonest friends.
>>
>>70350320
RARE TURK
>>
>>70350442
It is
Tunisian.
>>
Why would you want to fuck a girl that's fucked what is basically a turd?
>>
When the stormfags infiltrated this board they brought all their retarded beliefs with them, and the weak willed betas just automatically go for anything they say because it's contrarian to society.
>>
>>70350172
Well my wife is Korean, so I don't hate all interracial relationships. But I don't really approve. If my brother or god forbid my sister started dating a black, I would be pretty upset about it.
>>
>>70350172
honestly, i get more upset by the shitty glares i get from inter-racial couples assuming i disagree with them.

that and the fact that the women always look ragged as fuck like life has not been nice to them lately.

i wonder why...
>>
>>70350172
I dont..My wife is black..It works both ways WE can breed THEM out too! Gonna groom my kids for some yellow fever, ensure my genes survive!
>>
>>70350323
That's tyler perry isn't it? Why you niggers still giving him money?
>>
>>70350172
i dont like BM WF relationships because they are statistically the most likely to end up with spousal abuse, rape, murder and single parent 'families' (of interracial relationships that is, obviously black black is the highest here)

So i dislike the media glorifying and encouraging literally the most dangerous type of relationship a white female can have
>>
>>70350172

This:

>>70350350

The reason we don't 'say' much is because the little sjws will get us fired. Fuck that, coalburners may do as they please. And in reality, most will pay for it in some way or another, be it higher single motherhood rates, male incarceration or violence.
>>
>>70350172
actually hate them, don't think they need to be illegal but they should know getting into it the difficulties their kids will face and expect them.
>>
I'm totally cool with interracial relationships.

But if a darkie lays one finger on my daughter, there will be some fucking trouble.
>>
As long as it's between two people that share the same cultural values, I don't give a fuck. But when you got shit like Asians expecting whites to be a part of their family drama or Muslims insisting that the woman wears a burka, that's when it can fuck right off.

t. A white who wants to fuck Latinas
>>
File: 1459439425775.jpg (66 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1459439425775.jpg
66 KB, 850x637
>>70350172
For me it just hurts watching couples loving each other whenever they're niggers or whities
>>
>>70350172
fuckoff tripfag
>>70350499
solid dubs. I honestly don't like it because I think white people are more attractive
>>
I don't mind it at all actually. I know which women to avoid if they'd lower themselves and sleep with a nigger. The vast majority of them end up single mothers anyways (and I don't deal with single mothers) so it's a big DANGER, SHITTY SOUL MATE sign on their head

Burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>70350504
>Beta whiet fuck gets a korean gf but still condemns interracial relationships

Well color me surprised.
>>
File: bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png (20 KB, 564x334) Image search: [Google]
bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png
20 KB, 564x334
>>70350400
>You have very few friends over the age of 60
Fixed that for you.

Polls show that each new generation of Americans shows more support for IR marriage than the last. Racism is for old white guys who still watch Manix and Gunsmoke.
>>
File: racemixing.jpg (37 KB, 841x299) Image search: [Google]
racemixing.jpg
37 KB, 841x299
>>70350172
1 minute OC
>>
>>70350172
>Does /pol/ really hate interracial relationships, or is that just a meme?

Why the fuck should I care? I've already got a wife, so I don't really care what anyone else does.
>>
>>70350350
My sides
>>
What matters is if both parties involved are from conservative, middle to upperclass families where divorce is equivalent to treason. Blacks tend to not fall into these social categories, so I'm more weary of them by default.

But if they meet the requirements than they're obviously good outliers and should breed to move the mean forward.
>>
>>70350988
Hope you get murdered by your nigger boyfriend, slut.

You're stuck with the monkey forever.
>>
File: 1394685964066.jpg (43 KB, 433x378) Image search: [Google]
1394685964066.jpg
43 KB, 433x378
>>70350350
>laughs uncontrollably
>>
>>70351369
What a nice argument.
>>
File: selffixingproblem.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
selffixingproblem.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>70351626
Yep why fix a problem that fixes itself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhp9to0hMNM
>>
>>70350172
Black male + White women = highest divorce rate

White male + Black woman = lowest divorce rate

Blacks can't into father responsibility.
>>
>>70350172
Fuck off faggot, tripfags are not for this board
>>
mudsharks will get whats comeing to them sooner or later
>>
Rangeban americucks
>>
>>70351794
I'm not here to debate race traitor whores.

I'd brutally beat her and rape her if I could. I'd give her a reason to hate on her own race.
>>
I think they're a bad idea and wouldn't get into one myself, but I don't hate them and wouldn't get mad at anyone else for being on one. Not my buisness, really.
>>
I don't really care about them no.

I think most white women who date black men do it just to rebel against daddy and it's unfortunate that they have a higher chance of ending up as single mothers, beaten, and/or dead. But whatever its their life and they're free to make whatever stupid choices they wish.
>>
>>70352011
Next to Atheists and Catholics...They tie for lowest divorce rate...Second is BW WM...of which I am.
>>
>>70350172
I'm not against it, because I don't believe in interfering with other people's affairs.

Still, I think it's weird and kind of gross sometimes.
>>
>>70350172
Reported.
>>
Hey man, give us colored guys credit for being smart enough not get close to nigger pussy
>>
>>70352450
>I'm not against it, because I don't believe in interfering with other people's affairs.

You're not living on a fucking desert island, the actions of others affect you too, stupid individualist.
>>
As long as it isn't black and white I don't care. And even more so as long as the media doesn't shove it down your throat.
>>
Micegenation is entirely the jews faultm Don't ever forget that. They want a racewar that they can use as a preclude to enslave both black and white. Michael jackson knew, thats why they took him out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
>>
>>70350172
mixed race children have higher chances of health problems.
interracial marriages have higher chances of divorce.
growing up with a single mother is the worst thing that can happen to a child.
interracial marriages have higher rates of domestic violence.
etc etc

There is nothing inherently "bad" about IR couples, but it's likely to be detrimental to the future of eventual children.

I don't hate black people. I just know it's best for all if we don't mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
>>
>>70352721
Not every action..Like that of two people getting married..unless of course HE wanted to marry one of them, other than that it has no effect on him.
>>
>>70353045
Only BM-WF...BF WM has some of the highest rates of non-divorce..the reason is this. BM usually get the trashiest most ghetto, uneducated fat white rejects. While WM usually get college educated (like my wife) Smart open minded and beautiful black woman..WM don't go for the ghetto trash chicken head whores. So in short..BM are stupid and desperate while WM we just fuck who we want. And I mean that on soo many levels lol
>>
>>70350172
Participating in an interracial relationship for physical reasons is the admittance that you hate yourself/race.

It is one thing to date someone outside of your race because you connect with them, it is another to do it because you "Find X race more attractive/appealing". Women are far less likely to racemix than men, which is surprising since women also do not have an in-group (especially in white countries). The best way to reason why men are more likely to racemix is because we feel less threatened by women of other colors that we date, meanwhile women do not like danger since they are so frail and prefer security. This is why white women typically date white men, and why Asian women typically date Asian men.

It is easy to forget this when seeing multiple cuck threads pop up on /pol/ throughout the day (which this thread basically is, that is why you chose the pic in your OP), but it doesn't change reality. Women tend to prefer their own race, while roughly 60% of men say they will at least once date outside of their race.

I personally do not see any major problems with dating any race if it is for connection purposes. For instance, you're white and date an Asian woman because she is smarter or more feminine than most white women are now. However, if you say "I date Asian women because they are cuter than white women" and you yourself are white you literally admit to hating yourself. Why some people do this is anyone's best guess. There is a reason why racemixers are typically physiologically damaged, dye their hair, and lack morals. My guess is the very rare exceptions to this observation are the few people who date outside of their race for connection purposes as opposed to "I just have a preference towards X race".
>>
>>70350172
I don't agree with it. Should be illegal, and segregation should still be going on.
>>
>>70350988
Nobody here is over 60, so that's sort of a self-defeating argument.

The reality is that people lie when they're asked what they think about any racially charged subject.
>>
>>70354518
>Nobody here is over 60, so that's sort of a self-defeating argument.
You're old-fashioned, is what I'm saying. You seem to be taking my comments a bit too literally.
>>
>White women like black men
>Black women are disgusting
This is where a majority of my issue lies. Asian and Hispanic women can be very beautiful so I don't mind sharing White women with them.
>>
>>70350172
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF, take a wild guess, we hate nigger/spics/shitskins/gooks

interracial marriage should be made illegal by law.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.