[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked up /pol/ went on a date with a shitskin and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459139947594.jpg (52 KB, 627x770) Image search: [Google]
1459139947594.jpg
52 KB, 627x770
I think I fucked up /pol/
went on a date with a shitskin and we started talking about politics (i'm a polisci major going into law)
>6/10 nothing special , go to chick fil a because the south
>is a vegetarian
>liberal arts major
>Supporters bernie sanders

All I said was I was a conservative and I was supporting the republican nominee.....
She then text me that it wasn't going to work , but we shared all the same interests...
Did I lose pol?
>>
>6/10
>shitskin
>is a vegetarian
>liberal arts major
>Supporters bernie sanders

Why do you even care lmao
>>
>>70349749
nope you won. dodged a bullet
>>
>>70349653
>went on date with a shitskin
>did I lose?
Of course you did, you fucking cuck.

>>70349749
So much this. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>if you can't cope with my political views you can go fuck yourself
That's what i would've said.
>>
File: 1458763309658.gif (440 KB, 538x450) Image search: [Google]
1458763309658.gif
440 KB, 538x450
>>70349653
You lost the second you went on a date to a fast food restaurant.
>>
>>70349653
The only necessary information was 6/10.
The only missing information was what you are/10
Problem not solvable OP. Please try again.
>>
>went on a date with a shitskin
i think I found your problem OP
>>
Tip: when on a date and talking about politics, make it sound like you're still questioning things.

Bad: "Trump's my man."

Better: "I've been wondering if Trump is a good choice."

Also, if you don't like the candidate she supports, simply say: "I can understand why some people would support him/her." -- and then you can just finish the sentence in your own mind: "... yeah, if they happen to be lazy niggers who want free government handouts." But don't actually say that last part.
>>
That's not losing, that's testing the waters OP

Too many people focus on the end result of >tfw gf and would rather end up with a shitty one than none at all
>>
File: dodged_a_bullet.gif (2 MB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
dodged_a_bullet.gif
2 MB, 590x332
>>70349653
>>
>>70349653
>live in portland oregon
>go on bumble date with girl, looks like a 7.3/10 on app
>meet her at restaurant, 5/10 and overweight
>brought up my support for Trump halfway through dinner
>severely triggered her
>left and didn't feel "safe" to walk out of the restaurant with her, or to her car
>paid half the bill
>went out later that night with friends and fingered some random whore out dancing

>>70349653
You fucked up by even caring, and by not lashing out at her for being pathetic. These people deserve no attention.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.