[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white girls get annoyed when white guys date asian girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>>
>>70349130
Why would they? Can't think of any reason why.
>>
>implying white girls care about white cucks at all
>implying they're not obsessed with Mandingo BBC

Wew lad
>>
You Canadians have got that yellow fever since the Chinese took over your country, huh? You better stop the dude weed lmao and get a job, gooks like money.
>>
Everyone is radically universalist today. They literally don't see any inherent difference between asians and whites so no. The only reason I could see them getting mad about this is to bitch about men fetishizing asians like some feminists do.
>>
File: 1459491453210s.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459491453210s.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
why do we get mad if we see white girl and a nigger
>>
>>70349130
Why would they? They have Blacks and Arabs now.
>>
>>70349130
She lost one opportunity, only 5 left (for a good looking one multiply this number by 10).
>>
The types of betas with yellow fever are probably not attractive to white women anyway, especially with their heightened modern standards.
>>
multiculturalism fucks the numbers up for everybody. No matter what race you are. If you ever wondered why there's betas and why your own women seemingly never dates you or other members of your own race, that's why.
>>
>>70349807
the thing is, there's beta females too, and they're dating/marrying those who have better physique or family/religious values (blacks/arabs). Multiculturalism fucks up the natural order b/c beta men are supposed to be with beta women. In homogeneous societies, it's exactly this way.
>>
>>70349130
Nah. It's usually nerdy guys with asian girls. Do you get jealous when you see a landwhale with a black guy?
>>
File: white weebs BTFO.png (321 KB, 763x236) Image search: [Google]
white weebs BTFO.png
321 KB, 763x236
>>70349130
>do white girls get annoyed when [beta shit]
They don't care, at all.
>>
Some do yes. It seems to be the only group of women they see as any sort of threat to them. Especially now that white girls are starting to get the rep as easy interracial lays.
>>
Man, I've dated white girls, Asians, Mexicans and mixes of these, and I think /pol/ generalizes way too much.

If you're fun to be around and not a cuck, women are women. You guys have it in your heads that women are loyal to ideology, but I'm literally regularly fucking a married tumblr girl while talking to her about the problems of commies and multicultural shit. Women are fun, but they are malleable and want attention and approval
>>
>>70351381
this desu
>>
>>70349262
Fucking off reddit + /r9k/ shill
>>
File: look at me.jpg (69 KB, 700x447) Image search: [Google]
look at me.jpg
69 KB, 700x447
>>70351381
confirmed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.