[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on cell tower/phone emitted radiation: is it safe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 17
File: 3531_Cell-Towers751244.jpg (36 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
3531_Cell-Towers751244.jpg
36 KB, 400x600
Redpill me on cell tower/phone emitted radiation: is it safe?
>>
>>70348963
No.
>>
The antennas themselves are completely safe, as long as your not standing right in front of them.

Cell phones on the other hand are fucking lethal.
>>
>>70348963
>doesnt know what radiation is
there is no redpill big enough to cure stupidity
>>
>>70349126
No as in it's not safe or you don't want to redpill me?
>>
>>70348963
No
>>
Yes, the human body does not react to weak waves (amplitudes). In general, the radiowaves emitted are of a type harmless to humans and animals.

T. Engineer
>>
>>70348963
It's safe for humans.

It may not be safe for bees.
>>
>>70349126
>2016
>not being afraid of the wavy jew
wew
>>
>>70348963
My mom was a radio lawyer. They are low powered enough to be safe.
>>
>>70349213
The electromagnetic radiation is enough to disrupt electrical activity in the brain. It's not that hard to look it up.
>>
>>70349213
It Ionise the air and your brain in the process .. keep usage and frequency low
>>
>>70349283
You don't need to be an engineer. They use very high frequencies that vibrate at 900+ million cycles a second but at a low enough energy output to not be able to penetrate human skin.
>>
It's only dangerous if you try to eat one.
>>
>>70349283
You A physicist ? or a Doctor ?
>>
File: 1459175415822.png (10 KB, 267x233) Image search: [Google]
1459175415822.png
10 KB, 267x233
>>70349397
Some people are just retarded.
>>
>>70349283
found the kike
>>
File: First_Ionization_Energy.svg.png (64 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
First_Ionization_Energy.svg.png
64 KB, 1200x500
ITT idiots that don't know what makes radiation dangerous.

Pic related shows energy needed for ionization based on atomic number.

The energy carried by visible light waves is around 1.3eV. Radio waves carry orders of magnitude less than even this.

They're perfectly safe, stop being an idiot.
>>
>>70349408
not funny, asshole
that's how my father died
>>
>>70348963
obviously

the more the merrier

thats why rich gated bev hills are FILLED with them tele towers
>>
>>70348963
towers are fine.

iPhone to your head = brain tumor
>>
>>70348963
>Cell tower/phone emitted radiation

Do you mean radiation as in radio waves or actually harmful radiation?

Because cell towers use radio waves on a lower frequency than WiFi. Higher frequency radio waves are generally more dangerous. Cell towers and AM/FM radio is harmless.

So if you worry about cell towers, you should worry more about WiFi, as they use 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz, which absorbs more easily into thing like humans.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x443
Read the book "silent weapons for quiet wars" by Bill Cooper
>>
>>70349761
What if you're holding it while sexting tinder matches? Will it cause damage to your hand?
>>
>>70349834
radio waves.
>>
>>70349491
Like the Engineer talking like a Neuro Surgeon
>>
>>70349922
lol, got your tinfoil hat on?
>>
>>70349922
Silent weapons for quiet wars is a massive red pill. All you people should actually look that one up.
>>
>>70348963
Do you know what you feel standing below that tower? Vibrations, I used to work next to one of these and would go smoke my cigarettes under it. It fucking vibrates.
>>
>>70350395
>le tinfoil hat meme

Nice one faggot
>>
File: 1446239069319.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1446239069319.webm
1 MB, 450x472
/pol/ seriously?

/x/ is
<----
That way. Please.
>>
>>70348963
Do you even need to ask? Of course it is not safe, why the fuck do you think we have had a huge fucking increase in the numbers of brain tumors in the past 2 decades? It is not a coincidence that this has happened right after cellphones became a norm for pretty much every person in the planet.
>>
>>70350501
It's applicable given the bullshit conspiracy theories you believe
>>
>>70348963
If there were weaponized versions of them, they wouldn't be anywhere where the public could see them. They'd be hidden somewhere.

In plain site doesn't work because too many people are stupid and suspect that cell phone towers are actually dangerous.
>>
get out tinfoil'd shill >>70350674
>>
>>70349373
>>70349366
The only type of radiation damaging to humans is in the UV range and above.
OP, do you consider microwaves to be dangerous? No, since you probably own one.
>>
File: sprintltecellsitelead30.jpg (70 KB, 619x411) Image search: [Google]
sprintltecellsitelead30.jpg
70 KB, 619x411
i'm sure it's fine.
>>
>>70350930
>OP, do you consider microwaves to be dangerous?
A little bit, yes: I push the button to start it and run away. Am I weird?
>>
>>70351054
Yes.
Microwaves are designed to contain all the microwaves it emits. They do tests on these things.
Microwaves aren't dangerous to the human body.
>>
>>70348963
Actually bizarrely enough closer you are to the tower less overall radiation you get. If you are too far away from it your cellphone starts to emit waves to catch on to the signal.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (127 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
127 KB, 800x585
>>70350766
>if

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/v-mads.htm
>>
>>70351222

This is entirely false.
>>
>>70350930
You are so wrong.. I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>70351517
Prove me wrong faggot.
If you paid attention in middle school physics you would know this shit.
>>
>>70351427
War is different m8.
The hypothetical here is that it's being used on our civilians to retard them.
>>
>>70349283
/thread
>>
>>70351515
well, antennas vibrate together. that part's correct.

they also have a specific response pattern which dictates the correct orientation to use them in; directional, omni, etc.

it's feasible that standing directly under one prevents your phone's antenna from picking up waves transmitted from the tower above, but, i kind of doubt it, and, your own phone probably isn't the safety hazard anyway. that's a load of bullshit, imo.
>>
>>70349659
Too much energy flowing through your body is bad. Don't give me that ionizing radiation shit.
>>
>>70351689
oh you mean like if there were totally stationary cell towers that were actually not really providing services? they were just government "dummy" towers that did nothing but injure the public? i didn't realize that's what you meant.
>>
>>70351663
How do you know they're telling you the whole story in middle school physics?
>>
>>70351959
>reminder: it was once called "the jewish science"
>>
>>70349283
Smoking was also harmless, until it was known that it causes lung cancer and irreversible damage to the respiratory system.

Trans-fats was also harmless, until it was known that it causes fat and lipid accumulation in the blood veins, creating atheriosclerosis and thus creating heart and coronary disease.

Fluoride was also harmless, until it was known that it causes irreversible deposits on the glands and decreases IQ-quota.

Plastic bottles was also harmless until it was known to create plastic residue in water destroying testosterone production in males.

Gas the kikes, race war now!
>>
>>70348963
The cell company said my family could have a free cell plan if they could install an antenna in my backyard. Not worth it IMO. Never know what can happen in the long run
>>
>>70350930
All radiation may be harmful to human depend on the quantity and frequency of exposure ..all well reported fact
>>
>>70349929

Your hand isn't quite as sensitive to shit like that as your brain.
>>
>>70349922
>read a bunch of tinfoil bullshit by a guy that admitted to lying about seeing classified information about ayys
>>
>>70351928
Too obvious. Again, the fact that people are suspicious makes it a false flag.
I'm not denying this type of shit happens, the government does all sorts of shadow experimentation on civilians. But this is way too obvious.
>>
It can mess with your sperm but I'll assume that's not a problem in your case.
>>
You need to build in lead plates in your walls and you are fine. Enough lead blocks radiation
>>
>>70348963
Once a big Provider build a phone tower in a tiny village somewhere in Germany. Right after the construction was finished the people living there claimed stories of headache, sleeplessness and nausea. The company didn't knew how to handle the situation because they were afraid of the reaction when they'd actually turn the tower on.
>>
>>70352295

A simple Faraday cage would work the same.
>>
>>70352396

LMFAO!
>>
>>70351959
Don't even bring this bullshit up.
ANYONE can be lying to us about ANYTHING.
But we assume that they don't, because that is far more reasonable
>>70352134
Right, but micerowaves/radiation waves aren't in the frequencies that cause damage to the human body
>>
>>70351054
wtf i thought i was the only one
>>
>>70350708
Have you even read Silent Weapons or are you just talking out of your ass, Muhammed?
>>
>>70348963
If you are not closer to it than a few meters then yes.
Trust me, I'm an electrical engineer.
>>
>>70352295
Yeah that's a good idea, nothing bad could come of that
>>
>>70348963
The radiation specifically only target white males, slowly killing them and making them infertile.

I suggest trying to destroy them at any means possible.
>>
>>70352690
Making them sterile*
>>
>>70352482
Does that mean /pol/ posters aren't really strong Ubermensch and protectors of the white race?
>>
>>70352880
I hate to be the bearer of bad news anon, but...
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x250
ITT: dumbass high school dropouts who don't know the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation. For reference: the light coming off of your screen to read this post is significantly higher energy than the radio or microwave radiation coming from a cell tower. Would you be afraid to keep a flashlight in your pocket that was always on? Then you shouldn't be afraid of cellphones.
>>
>>70351205
>>70348963
FUCKING NEWFAGS WTF HAPPEND TO /POL

there are shit tons of weapons. if they put the right frequency through it u r fucked. to think i actually came here for some insight there are fucktons of weapons that use waveforms some are benign but easily changed all this shit has been on /pol years ago when did we become so fuking blue pilled RED PILL i learnt about here but i knew that shit wasnt as it seemed anywayy before here. all that hiding your power level shit is a meme because back in the day everyone though u was a fuking tinfoil. then it all got proven.

WTF HAPPEND
>>
>>70353127
> if they put the right frequency through it u r fucked
right, but none of these are radio/microwave frequencies, making them safe
So longs as it isn't in the UV side of the Em spectrum you're fine
>>
>>70353337
ty nether-bro could they change the purpose of this stuff also old pol shit incoming
>>
Alex Jones: The Thread.
>>
>>70348963
Holy shit, this whole thread its full of stupidity. I don't know what retarded teached physics to /pol/ in high school, but I want to fucking kick him in the asshole.
First, the electromagnetic radiation its non of concern to human health, it's so fucking weak that even can't penetrate your fat redneck skin, even beta radiation can't penetrate the human skin and that its fucking more powerful than electromagnetic radiation.
Second, we know it's true not because some Jew teached us that it's true, it comes to years and years of investigation since times of ancient Greeks passing to Faraday, Maxwell, Gauss and the fucking Tesla.
>>
>>70353598
BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FILTTTTTTTTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
there's ultimately no point in posting online the "truth" aboutbecause if you are looking at a computer screen you are probably being mentally manipulated and "under the influence"
so you can't be trusted.
>>
>>70353650
why are u so afraid that we start to learn about chemtrails and the electromagnetic war going on?
>>
>>70353675
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>70353777
Because I'm a physicist, Ive been learning this since I'm in high school.
>>
>>70348963
What is electronic harassment/electronic torture/electronic murder

Electronic harassment/electronic torture/electronic murder is about harrasment, torture and murder using electronic weapons based on radio waves. These weapons have been very refined last years and can cause effects comparable to many illnesses and/or injuries. These weapons are not science-fiction but used today illegally by your national secret services on mostly random innocent victims not knowing what is being done to them.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech37.htm

lost the fukin folder q-q
>>
Funny enough, the closer you are to a cell tower the less microwave radiation your cell phone puts out.

Closer to the tower = less energy needed for your phone to put out to connect to the tower.

Radiation that comes from the cell towers is non-ionizing, it's completely fucking safe.

Not a shill or disinfo btw.
>>
>>70353012
>dumbass high school dropouts who don't know the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.
Yeah, bro, but that's what they want you to believe! You're just under the spell of the powers that be to convince you; your information is wrong and mine is right. Wake up sheeple! It's impossible to convince me that I'm wrong and you're right, because I'm just going to repeat this over and over again and expect unreasonable standards of evidence from you while not requiring the same of myself.
>>
>>70353919
U didnt answer the question, but Whatever u say Mr Goldberg
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 606x540
>>70353650
The running meme on /pol/ is basically a dick measuring contest of who believes the wildest and most delusional conspiracy theories (aka """redpilled"""). Pretty hilarious to be honest family.
>>
>>70354201
>4201 ▶
>>>70353919
>U didnt answer the question, but Whatever u say Mr Goldberg
Prove that chemtrails are dangerous
>>
>>70354244
not even once its about knowing the truth you absolute scum
>>
>>70354201
Damm, well, chemtrails are water vapor that planes creates, and "electromagnetic war" it's more like throwing water into ocean, because, I don't know if you are concerned, the earth generates a fucking magnetic camp.
>>
>>70354365
What "truth"?
The only truth is that radio/microwaves are benign.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>70348963
has anyone ever tested what these things are sending and receiving the closer i get to these things the more my head hurts and my vision starts going fuzzy & my head starts ringing completely feeling like sh1t
>>
File: 0.png (218 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
0.png
218 KB, 500x374
>>70348963
Nothing is safe in high quantities.
RIP Steve Jobs, he had an apartment where even in kitchen everything was wireless.
>>
>>70354472
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid09.htm (tesla said they were not or am i misguided bro ?)
tesla the basically the inventor of themodern age
>>
>>70354768
>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net
kek

>tesla the basically the inventor of themodern age
Tesla was a smart dude but worshipping him is basically Reddit tier. He didn't think electrons were real and didn't think atoms could be split.
>>
Radio Wave's have wave lengths of about a kilometer. It can't damage your cells because thats far too huge, its no ionizing. If radiowaves could hurt you, then visible light would hurt you far more, as it is a smaller wave length, same with infared.

Radio waves can't penetrate skin and even if they could, they're not ionizing so in the worst case scenario a radio wave strong enough could maybe make you hazy while its in effect but it would never have lasting effects like cancer.

Nuclear Engineer, masters.
>>
>>70354874
>
bro i dont worship him and i liked him away before he was cool im saying there aare reports that he sucsessfuly created a radio wave based weapon
>>
>>70354878
what do with nuclear waste a phat hobby of mine is hating on nuclear power hahah have met and spoken to many nuclear physicists
>>
has anybody ever
> into Gamma Rays
>>
>>70354976
Yeah, except cell towers aren't weapons.
Thats like saying steel is dangerous because "there are reports people have made them into guns!"
>>
>>70355054
Has anybody into microwave ever?
Same principle, but much higher power.
>>
>>70351427
these are not radio waves though, they're milimeters wide making them microwaves
>>
>>70355237
>radio waves arnt dangerous
thats not what was said m8 i asked could they be dude says no im like cool says radio waves arnt dangerous iv heard they are ask to refute i get this shit
>>
>>70355446
guy who patented wifi says they are random guy "there are reports people have made them into guns" wtf hapend
>>
>>70352096
And this is why Sweden is getting mudded. They know wtf is happening. To be no first world peoples control first world governments anymore.

Neo Monarchism Nao
>>
>>70354878
I don't really work with that, i just sign papers in the plant, but I think burying it and filling in with concrete is good until we get fusion running. I'd say putting it in the ocean but water only stops so much.
>>
>>70355684
ok bro just gunan clear shit up for you you cant m8 it just poisions somewere on earth current model is fuse it in glass and burry it deeep in the sea,not gunan lie the solution to polution is dilution was a fuking sham it does not diloute it pollutes
>>
>>70355446
>>70355598
I give up. If you can't see reason then so be it.
Just google the difference between ionising and non-ionising radiation before you enter a thread about radiation.
>>
>>70355895
http://www.brainworksneurotherapy.com/what-are-brainwaves

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-certain-frequencies/

how abot citing some shit
>>
Who here orgonite?
>>
>>70350930
It's legal required advisory on all microwaves for pregnant mothers to avoid standing in front of them when they are on.

Also, they gave Rob Ford cancer with a microwave emitting device planted in his chair. Shhh it's a secret.
>>
>>70356027
Your first link was to a website abrout brain waves, not radio/microwaves which is what the subject of this argument is, so it isnt valid.
What is mentioned in your second link is EM radiation with higher frequencies than radio/microwaves, so that isnt valid either.
>>70356137
>It's legal required advisory on all microwaves for pregnant mothers to avoid standing in front of them when they are on.
And? The radiation is fine for a person, but probably not for a developing foetus.
>>
>>70350930
Microwaves are dangerous, try to stick you finger in it, but what makes microwave really unhealthy is their effect on food, since microwaves don't actually cook the food, they heavily change molecular structure of food, like radiation does, which is why people say it can give you cancer.
>>
>>70352096

Just done a medical research project on the latter - its not known, there is a lot of debate that environmental oestrogens can or cannot cause testicular dysgenesis in men
>>
>>70356642
>Microwaves are dangerous, try to stick you finger in it
Well duh, if you stick your finger in a microwave it is hot. They are specifically designed to make things hot.
>but what makes microwave really unhealthy is their effect on food, since microwaves don't actually cook the food, they heavily change molecular structure of food, like radiation does, which is why people say it can give you cancer.
Microwaves heat food by transferring energy to the water molecules, which induces a heating effect.
Microwaves (for efficiency and safety) are also designed so that very few, if any, microwaves escape.
>>
>>70348963
It's safer than a fucking lightbulb
>>
File: EM_Spectrum_Properties_edit.svg.png (225 KB, 2000x1185) Image search: [Google]
EM_Spectrum_Properties_edit.svg.png
225 KB, 2000x1185
Radiation causes damage via transferring energy to the body.
A well knwon equation in physics is
E=hf
Where f is the frequence and e is energy.
So as the frequency increases, energy increases, and is so more damaging to the body.
But as we can see from the diagram, visible light has a higher frequency than microwaves, so quick! Shut your eyes!
>>
>>70356561
oh fuck, ok for person, not fetus
>>70350930
>damaging to humans

humans are once fetusus, toddlers probably shouldn't sit in front of those microwaves either IMO
>>
>>70354878

Then how do RFID implants work? Why is there a sign outside of cell tower gates warning you about High Frequency exposure?

Ur mum fucker, high school dropout
>>
>>70356561
ok so im saying it may affect the brain waves not ur dna thats what tesla said bro and you
also

So how does a radio work?
A radio transmitter whose job it is to move electric charges
rhythmically up and down its antenna sets the signal that is to be
propagated in motion. These waves that are propagated carry
signals that are received by antennae on your radio or television set.
(note: antennas are used both to transmit or and receive signals)
The movement of the electric charges produces a changing electric field--
a structure in space that pushes on electric charges--and a changing
magnetic field--a structure in space that pushes on magnetic poles.
Because the electric field changes with time, it creates the magnetic field
and because the magnetic field changes with time, it creates the electric
field. The two travel off across space as a pair, endlessly recreating one
another in an electromagnetic wave that will continue to the ends of the
universe. However, when this wave encounters the antenna of your radio,
its electric field begins to push electric charges up and down on that
antenna. Your radio senses this motion of electric charges and thus
detects the passing radio wave. To convey audio information (sound) to
you radio, the radio station makes one of several changes to the radio
wave it transmits. In the AM or Amplitude Modulation technique, it adjusts
the amount of charge it moves up and down its antenna, and hence the
strength of its radio wave, in order to signal which way to move the
speaker of your radio. These movements of the speaker are what cause
your radio to emit sound. In the FM or Frequency Modulation technique,
the radio station adjusts the precise frequency of the transmission.
is radio not em or am i retarded i could easily be the seccond im talking abour frequency or does that change it from a radio wave?
>>
>>70357105
Humans were once foetuses, but humans are much stronger than foetuses.
Any radiation could damage a foetus
>>
>>70356815
wow, so the cooking thing microwaves = not dangerous

the actual fucking ''microwaves'' we are discussing = well duh, it is hot

be less retard
>>
>>70349717
you know that most base stations are small enough to be concealed in buildings etc now, right?
>>
>>70357071
i want you to spend a few days outside in the desert sun, tell me how nice that light feels as you are baked to a crisp
>>
>>70357207
All forms of Electromagnetic radiation are identical, the only difference is the frequency.
A radio wave can become a microwave if it's frequency increases
>>
>>70349834
Remember how they told you back in the day that nuclear radiation is harmless and you can not die from it you stupid flat earther ?
And the scientists played with radioactive materials and died form it like flies?
Good times good times.

Turns out life is more complicated then you putting some numbers into Newtons formulas.
>>
>>70356815
It's a heating effect, unlike fire heat. You know cancer is mostly genetic, but we know what cancer is, it's basically wild meat that grows out of order. So you see why people say eating microwave food can give you cancer, since it alters food beyond it's molecular structure like cancer is alteration of normal cells. But then again many things are supposedly causing cancer these days. It's your own choice what you think it's good for you, merchants don't care unless somebody can prove it some day 100% without a doubt, until then they will be selling what they sell and maybe some of it that they sell is dangerous like for example some pills or DDT which was considered healthy in past too. Golden rule: don't try to overdo it.
>>
>>70357253
any thing that could damage a fetus could also damage a human fully grown, maybe just a bit more time exposed is needed.

put your head back in that microwave for 30 more seconds then come back to us
>>
>>70357428
so i forget here but im talking about scalar waves mein bro think its like 68hz or some other precise shit would that be a radio wave because im damm sure he used a thing called a radio tower
>>
>>70357271
>wow, so the metal alloy thing steel = not dangerous
>the actual fucking "guns" we are discussing = well duh, it can kill
Be less retard
>>70357365
>retards ACTUALLY believe this
Visible light doesn't burn you, it is actually Ir radiation emitted by the sun that gives you sunburn
>>
>>70348963
Someone has to climb those things
>>
>>70357530
Golden rule: With Jews you loose.
>>
>>70357597
im not being retarded you know what i mean scalar>radio
>>
>mfw dumb syrupniggers are wandering around stoned staring at cell phone towers while chinks are taking over their country

XD
>>
>>70357530
>since it alters food beyond it's molecular structure
[citation needed]
>>70357559
>any thing that could damage a fetus could also damage a human fully grown
Simply false.
Babies have to be in sterile conditions because they are so weak that the normal bacteria we encounter everyhere might kill them. Normal bacteria that is on everything doesn't usually kill humans.
Foetuses and babies are extra sensitive to anything that might damage their bodies.
>>
>>70356815
>>70357105
Just because lawmakers have decided to mandate warning messages on microwaves referring to potential effects on childbirth doesn't mean that's the case. There's no scientific evidence that microwaves themselves have any adverse effects on people apart from heating them up.
> in b4 some crackpot blog site

There are a million more effective ways that the government can surreptitiously harm you than rigging radio towers or microwaves.
>>
Summary: cell signal interferes with electric signals of the body.

long story:
The amplitude of the signal isn't damaging, the shape of the signal is the problem.
The radio wave reaches your skin and interacts with the natural current that flows through your skin, in turn this creates a wave inside your body, minute but unfortunately it's shaped like neuron signal because it's digital. Now cell signal is >2Ghz, way above neurone impulse frequency of 0-200 Hz, what happens though is sub harmonic which will match these body frequencies.
The result is signal interferes with organ communication which are mostly electric. That's what causes health damage.
>>
>>70357849
i just wondering can it be done like say it takes 2 volts n thats a radio wave can they just press a button 4volts *say its within the resisters tolerance and other shit* and presto u have a scalar wave or is that impossible?
>>
>>70357987
[citation needed]
>>
>>70357618
Visible light and IR light are both in sunlight.
>>
>>70357987
>this creates a wave inside your body
A wave of memetic energy? Or astral force? Or is it lizard orgone?

B U L L SHI T
>>
>>70358010
itsnot fukin scalar waves q-q i dno the name of the fukin wave
>>
>>70358200
Yes you tard, but only IR has a heating effect on your body
I bet you dropped out of highschool this shit is so simple
I knew this when I was 13
>>
>>70357470
> do a study, find that nuclear radiation is harmful
> do a study, find that microwave and radio waves are harmless

That's the difference.
>>
File: chang laugh.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
chang laugh.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>>70357987
>it's shaped like neuron signal because it's digital

HOLY FUCK IM AN ANDROID AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT

DONT WORRY SIR, GYPSY DANGER IS ANALOG
>>
>>70348963
There are no conclusive evidence for modern cell phone towers. The old analog NMT450 and NMT900 (450 and 900MHz) cell phones in Sweden were proven to increase the risk for brain cancer.

Think about that the next time you put the phone in your pocket.
>tfw when dick and ass cancer from a tracking device
>>
>>70357843
>doesn't usually

''could''

so we agree :)
>>
>>70353919
>I was told this is true and accepted it unquestionably.

Nice one there anon.

>>70353650
>Second, we know it's true not because some Jew teached us that it's true, it comes to years and years of investigation since times of ancient Greeks passing to Faraday, Maxwell, Gauss and the fucking Tesla.

How is your blood letting working for you anon?

Once again we have people who believe crap unquestionably and will fight everyone who thinks differently VS people who are careful.

You know I like to be careful however fuck me you go on and play with your uranium and have your asbestos I'm a idiot primitivist who hates progress.
>>
>>70358298
>only IR has a heating effect on your body

Pretty much all absorbed vanilla radiation ends up as heat.

Ionizing starts doing chemistry experiments instead of just heating and that's what makes it dangerous.

Point a high powered green laser at your skin and see how it feels. It's not IR, it's a cohorenet narrowband radiation in the visible but you'll burn from it.
>>
>>70358298
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-does-a-microwave-oven/

>A microwave oven cooks food because the water molecules inside it absorb the microwave radiation and thereby heat up and heat the surrounding food. Microwave radiation will similarly heat up skin and other body parts

Microwaves interact with water to produce heat (IR radiation) which you can feel.
> I bet you dropped out of high school this shit is so simple
>>
>>70358560
>I'm a idiot primitivist who hates progress.

>on the internet
>using a high tech digital device
Oh look it's an envirozealot.
>>
>>70358298
So go outside and cook in only the IR spectrum of the suns rays. I don't really care specifically which frequency kills you.
>>
>>70357207
not even relevent at this point but what im talking about ahs been wiped from the internet
“In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, cold and flu symptoms appear; at 55 Hz, diseases like Candida take hold; at 52 Hz, Epstein Bar and at 42 Hz, Cancer. Taino’s machine was certified as 100 percent accurate and is currently being used in the agricultural field today.”
>>
>>70358845
Then why are you in a thread about what frequencies of radiation are dangerous?
>>
>>70348963
well by definition its the same radiation that your mobile phone emits

and you hold that directly against the side of your head

you tell me
>>
>>70356971
>It's safer than a fucking lightbulb
I never accepted these to be safe.
>>
>>70359545

to expose how the new jew boi in toronto office gained his spot because Ford was off'd via secret microwave emitting devices hidden in his chair

convenient cancer deaths are the jews greatest ally
>>
>>70358845
Clearly dangerous ones:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse
>>
>>70352096
You do realize that none of those have anything to do with cell phones right? Yes, there are many things we thought were harmless and turned out to be harmful. There are also many things we thought were harmless and never discovered otherwise.
>>
>>70353461
speak real english holy shit what are you even saying
>>
>>70359545
Why are you here lying to /pol/ saying that light and microwaves are perfectly safe?

Everyone with a brain knows the Sun can burn you and microwaves too, therefore dangerous.

It's odd double so your behavior because the OP is about cell towers.

Why do you want us to switch to other types of radiation?

Are Cell towers safe?

(don't fucking answer faggot, I don't fucking care what your answer will be)
>>
Sooo there is the argument that all that microwave radiation from cellphones and shit is able to slightly raise the temperature of any organic matter it might pass through, most importantly your eyes and brain, as you hold the transmitter in fucking close proximity to them while you use them and that might cause cancer or some other side effect shit, i don' know.

Sure enough, it's just electromagnetic radiation, nothing like alpha and beta radiation that fucks your shit up on the cellular level, but this temperature rising thing is real.

t.another engineer who only uses his cellphone in headset mode
>>
File: RF-Safety-Training-Code-6.jpg (141 KB, 1024x510) Image search: [Google]
RF-Safety-Training-Code-6.jpg
141 KB, 1024x510
If we have these signs then it's possible that frequencies can be dangerous.
>>
>>70360655
lmao 10/10
answered (You)
>>
>>70358773
This was sarcasm.

>>70358375
Here is the thing I actually think you science fan boys are actually retarded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
>The damaging effects of ionising radiation were not known at the time of her work, which had been carried out without the safety measures later developed.[65] She had carried test tubes containing radioactive isotopes in her pocket,[67] and she stored them in her desk drawer, remarking on the faint light that the substances gave off in the dark

You realize that people did not know that nuclear radiation is bad for you and only after years and years did they realize that there is a correlation between playing with uranium and deaths.
Its not like you do this magical science spell named study that you make and in 3 seconds you get the result.

Your scientist gods died like flies for years because they did not know this.
You can not prove its harmless you don't have proof and you are pretending like you know its 100% safe.

All I'm saying is to be little careful and not rush to get the tech toys you techno addict.
I can put my money on the fact that it will be harmful.

However keep on living in your fantasy land and keep on ignoring real life history yes pretend like all the scientists who died because they did not know how harmful radiation is did not exist.
And keep on ignoring how long actual evidence is produced.
>>
>>70360619
The majority of young people in the UK speak like this now, apart from the toffs.
TFW grew up in poverty on a council estate and fucking educated myself so I could leave that shit behind, only to have it follow me because fucking poverty tourism, and it's fashionable to come across like a fucking no hope idiot, because that's more "authentic" somehow than speaking carefully and clearly.
I'd leave this fucking country if only everywhere else wasn't even more shit.
>>
how blue pilled is pole now?

even pokemon explains this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqgYLloQFGw
>>
Microwaves heat through a process called dielectric heating. They don't irradiate you. In food, for example, the microwaves make water molecules near the surface bounce around in place and these molecules collide with the ones next to them and so on until - after enough time - the whole object is heated through. This is what would happen if you put your hand in a microwave oven for long enough.

t. a physicist
>>
File: 1460026529745.jpg (23 KB, 604x499) Image search: [Google]
1460026529745.jpg
23 KB, 604x499
>>70352206
>>
Radiation only harms when energy is transferred from the electromagnetic wave to a dielectric material i.e. "water molecules",maximum energy transfer occurs at a specific frequency for each dielectric"resonant frequency",thats how microwaves work , they just vibrate the shit out of dipolar water molecules ,
The fraction of power produced by an antenna and absorbed by water molecules in the body is very very small and even if it could harm you would feel the skin burning and the heat ,that can only happen if you stand directly in front of very powerful transmitter .
>>
>>70348963
>be me
>be electronic system operator in navy
>could detect main cell tower from 200 miles
ye radiation is pretty much everywhere were all fked no matter what
>>
>>70364174
>Be jew.
>>
>>70364963
75% chance of being correct.
>>
>>70348963
no
but there is more evidence to highpower lines causing problems, but I'm not into this meme.
Radon gas is not a meme, neither is kebab and beer gas the day after. That shit kills
>>
>friend worked for small time tele comp in oslo
>had antenna out of his window to get good conn there
>was kinda experiment
>neighbor superstitious as fuck goes nuts
>all hell, media and shit I think
>studies says noes
>court saiid stop into tinfoil
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.