[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend just got suspended for making a joke in school, heres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1451859081028.jpg (27 KB, 535x384) Image search: [Google]
1451859081028.jpg
27 KB, 535x384
my friend just got suspended for making a joke in school, heres his story
>Sophomore friends all in AP
>They make Hitler snd school shooting jokes
>libshit overhears them
>reports them
>All of them suspended, chances at getting into college gone
help pol, hes worried and doesnt know what to do
>>
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>70348462
stfu im a senior, my friend is the sophmore, but still hes really worried and i want to calm his nerves a bit
>>
>>70348628
gtfo
>>
>>70348628
Hey faggot, they revealed their power level, it can have consequences. Now fuck off you fucking high school bitch
>>
>>70348628
Get the fuck off of /pol/ and go pet him.
>>
>>70348291
there's always community college senpai
>>
>>70348291
There is no permanent record. The college will only know what you tell them. Stop being a coward.
>>
>>70348462

Looks like someone never graduated highschool.
>>
I got suspended from college for breaking into the online grading system. Almost got a felony. Transferred colleges, now I'm fine. Tell him to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>70348291
Let this be a lesson in power level display.
>>
>>70348291
Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others
>>
>>70348291

>faggy /pol/ trumplets arent underage, i swear!

bahahahahaha
>>
>>70348291
>be me
>highschool
>have a serbian origin liberal english techer
>do the nazi salute and yell croatian nazi salute
>litteraly nothing happens but a call to my mom
pussy school desu
>>
>>70348291
>In college
>Faculty staff has a communist "join the party" poster with lenin and marx wearing party hats and shit
>make a poster with Hitler on it, "join the party"
>Post it up next to the commie one
>professor sees it and freaks out at me
>Tell him that I am Hungarian and half my family were killed by commie scum and this is an act of protest.
>He asks my name
>Don't tell him
>He calls security
>Leave before security shows up
>>
File: 1456347518850.gif (234 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1456347518850.gif
234 KB, 500x377
You are now aware that things like comedy, sarcasm, satire, wordplay, etc., are largely white cultural constructs. African and mediterranean races are humorless to the point where Muhammad is said to have never laughed once in his life.

The criminalization of humor is the criminalization of white culture. It's white genocide.
>>
>>70348291
I wonder how hard the tattle tale came that night while Tyrone was fucking them from behind.
>>
>>70348291
I remember in high school my paper was stuck to my friends and I made a joke that mine was raping his, the teacher got pissed off and said that's offensive, I said nobody is offended and another friend of mine was walking by and just shouts out "I'm offended" so I got sent to the office. I was kind of pissed
>>
>>70349693
tough to laugh when you're on the bottom

you'd think they'd try and reach the top, but no, they just make it not okay to laugh instead
>>
>>70348628
your friends with a sophomore

>nerd alert
>>
>>70348628
You're still a little bitch from high school
>>
>>70348628
If you're a senior why are you hanging out with underclassmen? You must be a huge faggot
>>
>>70349818
This is true.

t. was nerd
>>
>>70348291
dude you shouldent go to full uni your first year anyways

take your first year in community college, i know it sounds stupid, but trust me you will thank me later
>>
>>70349690
KEK I always do this too, nobody cares that I'm racist though since I still have my accent so when I say something racist or sexist I think they just expect it from Eastern Europeans. Feels good to get away with it and watch Anglo Canadians bend over backwards not to offend people.
>>
>>70349969
Thanks anon!
>>
>>70348291

Being suspended doesn't remove your chances of getting into college, top kek.

t. someone who got suspended every year, killed the SATs, and got into my state's best school with mediocre grades
>>
>>70348291
>substitute teacher for third graders at a local school
>pre-chads showing off by hailing hitler
>laugh with them
>finally part of the cool group
>>
1. You and your friends are idiots for talking about that shit in class.

2. Your friend isn't 'screwed' he'll be fine as long as he's not already a mediocre student.
>>
>>70350157
nigger confirmed
>>
>>70348291
Sounds like a bunch of 15 yr old trumpfags.
>>
>>70350273
your forgetting about Hillarys privilege gestapo, op may already be arrested
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.