[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What places will be diversitized next? My guess they will try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: diversity-forum-flyer-graphic_0.gif (111 KB, 787x402) Image search: [Google]
diversity-forum-flyer-graphic_0.gif
111 KB, 787x402
What places will be diversitized next?

My guess they will try to get poland, ireland, iceland, and east germany.
>>
Ukraine probably.
>>
iceland is impossible because it is like way out there
the immigrants would have to be flown in
and if iceland did that they'd deserve what they got
>>
File: 1406276272947.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1406276272947.gif
2 MB, 310x325
Ireland for sure.

I think Poland would rather have a straight up race war.

Iceland will fall also. It's just a pain to get those niggers on a plane.
>>
>>70348010
Isn't poland part of that turkey deal already?
>>
Iceland is a real country?
>>
>>70347975
Of course they will be flown in. They will pressure them to do it.
>>
>>70347840
green land & south pole

lets put all arab migrants in it
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x240
>east germany
lol never going to happen, literally everyone here hates fugees and niggers

Fucking Wessi cucks trying to deposit their biological waste into my town.
Fuckin cunts
>>
>>70348454
Yes.

Ironically Greenland is the shitty one with crap weather and land and Iceland is actually livable.
>>
>>70348697
Doesn't it happen already?
>>
File: 1412767192287.gif (3 MB, 275x158) Image search: [Google]
1412767192287.gif
3 MB, 275x158
>>70348697
Please rebuild the wall again.

The soviets did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70348858
They try but Refugees don't feel welcome here and soon move over to west germany.
Also the niggers that got here don't dare to venture into the White Neighbourhoods because Hooligans and slavs are roaming the streets at night.
>>
>>70349036
So you think they will just go "well east germany doesn't work let's leave them out"? You'll get the axe in the next few years, even if it's just Berlin spreading it further and further.
>>
>>70348769
It was a trick of the naming convention to trick the Norwegian king.

Based Icelanders. Thankful that i have that genetic lineage running through my veins.

Iv'e got half a mind to learn Icelandic and move there. But it would really suck to just be average height.
>>
>>70348697
>what is leipzig
>>
Ireland is already full of Slavs and Africans
>>
>>70349796
I thought the irish were supposed to be racist. All that óró, sé do bheatha 'bhaile stuff.
>>
>>70347840
South Korea, Europe is pretty much done at this point.

Time to enriched the east
>>
>>70347840
you're thick as shit if you think Iceland will get diversified. A nation outside the EU with some of the toughest immigration laws on Earth, Ireland is also ridiculous, East Germany is a yes, Poland is too red pilled and terrifying to outsiders. My bet is Furthering the cuckolding of the French and UK then move into Spain. The traditional power houses of Europe with strong lefty movements
>>
>>70347975
Great leader Trudeau used Canadian tax payer money to fly refugees in
>>
>>70348133
Not happening. If mudslims go over 2% there's gonna are gonna be mass riots and far-right on the (extreme) rise.

No, current gov is not far-right. Nowhere close. They're somewhere around centre. Our far-right is the National Movement.
>>
File: East Germany.jpg (15 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
East Germany.jpg
15 KB, 253x199
>>70348697
Please East Germany, be our buffer against the Caiphate of Almanya and we will reinforce you with soldiers every time they invade you. We don't want to neighbour niggers. In return we will help you establish a German ethno-state and support you internationally. We'll have to level Berlin though.

Sincerely

The Eternal Pole
>>
>>70350182
The goal is to diversify everybody, Anon. What do you think happens to Iceland once TTIP starts rolling?
>>
>>70347975
We already have way too many Asians coming in here and I saw a nigger at the mall yesterday. It could happen, we have a tiny population and they'd only need a few airplane rides to enrich us.
>>
>>70347840
It's diversified
>>
>>70350473
Get used to neo-english.
>>
File: Icelanders.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Icelanders.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>70350396
Kek, you were a tiny isolated population of viking settlers and a genetic and linguistic curiosity due to pretty much one (original) wave of migration to the Island and subsequent isolation. Now within a decade you will be enriched with niggers and look like Paris
>>
>>70350396
Asians? Like actual asians or are we talking about middle easterners or indians?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.