[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People from my high school caught playing "Jews vs Nazis"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: pong8n-2-web.jpg (33 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
pong8n-2-web.jpg
33 KB, 635x357
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/04/08/students-play-jews-vs-nazis-beer-pong-one-side-has-a-swastika-the-other-a-star-of-david/

>black girl receives snap of pic related
>posts on social media "das racis"
>even though she acknowledges several people from the picture are themselves Jewish (which confuses her)
>media uproar ensues over game
>meanwhile I see this while I'm about to graduate college, remembering how back in high school no one gave a shit about being politically correct

And for those interested, here are the rules:

>A rules guide on drinkinggamezone.com gives Nazis the right to “blitzkrieg,” or shoot until they miss and to “Auschwitz,” or pick any Jewish player to sit out until another player on the team gets a ball in the other team’s cup. For its part, the Jewish team can “Anne Frank,” which allows them hide a cup off the table from the other team.
>The game requires 60 cups of beer, many more than the a regular game of beer pong
>>
>highschool
>beer pong
>Posting it on fucking social media

Everyone drank underaged but you aren't supposed to be a dummy about it.
>>
File: 1327249963256.jpg (77 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1327249963256.jpg
77 KB, 368x368
>>70347338
>students being retarded at retarded party
geeeeeeeeeeeezz
call the president
>>
>>70347480
I would have been in a lot of trouble had facebook and camera phones existed from 2001-2005
>>
>>70347338
That's a pretty common game, surprised anyone is that upset about it
>>
>>70347480
this
fucking kids get dumber and dumber
>>
> I would have been in a lot of trouble had facebook and camera phones existed from 2001-2005

Me too, glad I was done with school before it hit. Social media is a curse. It's just everyone spying on everyone else. A bit like a communist state.
>>
>>70347338
>A rules guide on drinkinggamezone.com gives Nazis the right to “blitzkrieg,” or shoot until they miss and to “Auschwitz,” or pick any Jewish player to sit out until another player on the team gets a ball in the other team’s cup. For its part, the Jewish team can “Anne Frank,” which allows them hide a cup off the table from the other team.
That's awesome, sounds fun
>>
>>70347565
Photobucket with a password!

Born in a predominantly Jewish town, and being Jewish myself- this game was played in high school all the time. No one gave any fucks and we had fun.

It's amazing how the worst most pathetic voices are given the loudest microphone.
>>
That black slut that ratted on them should be hung
>>
File: Lynching-1889.jpg (124 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1889.jpg
124 KB, 976x1393
>>70348474
Just show her this historical photograph. It will be enough to trigger her to chimp out and get arrested.
>>
>>70347338
which high school? in dc?
>>
File: imagination.jpg (274 KB, 868x1120) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
274 KB, 868x1120
>>70347338
cool, here's original pic
>>
>>70349225
Princeton High School in Princeton, NJ
>>
File: El_Cher_5.jpg (45 KB, 513x600) Image search: [Google]
El_Cher_5.jpg
45 KB, 513x600
>>70349168
You IQ / 10
>>
>>70350101
This, literally been around for like a decade at least

Suddenly outrage

How much longer can this insanity continue
>>
>>70350270
oh shit lol I graduated from there last year
>>
>>70347338
>washington post
I've just taken to disregarding anything they put out, there's no point to reading them anymore.
>>
>>70351235
oh shit yeah I know the black girl who you're talking about is OP
really stupid and kind of bitchy, not even surprised.
>>
>>70350101
The Hakenkreuz is all falsch.
>>
>>70347338
so wait who are you then OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.