[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites are the creation of the devil and deserve genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 1280x960
Whites are the creation of the devil and deserve genocide
>>
>>70346520
Is hate you crackers and I'll kill every single one of you
>>
File: 1410580941142.jpg (64 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1410580941142.jpg
64 KB, 500x399
>whites

eww, I am slav don't cunt me

you know holocaust and stuff? it was primarly slavic genocide
>>
File: niemcy.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
niemcy.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
>>70347343
>jews got refunds and free submarines
>we who literally got killed en masse get nothing

eww, why is world so slavophobic?
>>
>>70346520
Australian proxy
>>
>>70347405
Get vengeance make them lay for everything they have done to your people it's the Keats you can do for your ancestors and all those innocents who suffered

Bring justice to them

Blood for blood
>>
>>70347405
Myślę, że to jest jakiś problem, właśnie ten brak szacunku, pogarda, która ich otaczała, osamotnienie, że to było zderzenie się zupełnie różnych płaszczyzn, że ta śmierć żydowska wynikała również z takiej całkowitej niemożności porozumienia, dla Polaków to była po prostu kwestia biologiczna, naturalna – śmierć jak śmierć, a dla Żydów to była tragedia, to było dramatyczne doświadczenie, to była metafizyka, to było spotkanie z najwyższym, czy nie wiem, w jaki sposób oni przeżywali tą śmierć. :^)
>>
>>70347405
The invasion of Poland was a response to Polish massacres of ethnic Germans.
>>
Place you're bets

Canuck or Straya?
>>
by the looks of you yu got some white blood.
>>
>>70346520
Niggers are less intelligent than orangutans. Everything you say should be disregarded.
>>
>ID: juu

Watcha doin rabbi?
>>
Sean PLEASE
>>
>>70346520
Have fun living in a world without whites. I'm sure the Asians will treat you much better than whites did :^)
>>
>>70346520
Everyone has been genocided at one point or another. I don't expect you to know too much about history though because you're a nigger.
>>
Sean pls. We aren't on casey. You are of european decent sean. You have to go back
>>
>>70349386
ha ha yes !! i can't wait til the chinese just take this globe away from the cucks (whites)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSo1M9qowtI

POR FAVOR
>>
>>70346520
If you kill all the whites, who's going to pay for all those single black moms?
>>
>>70346520
Your fist has a sore on it. You have been wanking too much mate.

Keep your fist above head level to stop swelling. Oh, you already are.
>>
>>70349766
Do you have the sean we wuz kangz edit?
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 451x604) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 451x604
le down syndrome nigger man
>>
'"AFRO'" is BEAUTY,

Reported >>70350768
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.