[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bro Trump will build a wall and say cuss words lol he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: Based.png (1 MB, 1080x1476) Image search: [Google]
Based.png
1 MB, 1080x1476
>Bro Trump will build a wall and say cuss words lol he's rich too haha that's my kind of president

Meanwhile, Chump is in no way Conservative. Pic related, the true conservative WILL win and I don't see why this "conservative" board is scared of that.
>>
Ted is a big fat mess
>>
cuckservative**
>>
There won't be anything left to conserve if Trump isn't elected
>>
And yet the left would prefer Ted because he doesn't say mean things about Mexicans.
>>
>>70345893
cruz is a radical zionist I don't care if if wants to buils a wall I would vote bernout or shillary before I let him and carly"my good buddy bibi"fiorina get into power
>>
How's sliding for the JIDF working for you as a living, OP?
>>
>>70345893
>right of barry goldwater
>goldwater
that doesn't say much
>>
>/pol/
>conservative board

You're thinking of /new/
>>
If I wanted a liar for president then I'd vote Hillary.
>>
>>70346616
barry goldwater wanted to reinstate segregation
>>
File: 1457224225689.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457224225689.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Cruz won't get the nomination at a brokered convention anyway, Kasich is their man
>>
>>70345893
1) This board isn't conservative
2) Cruz on the other hand is conservative----establishment conservative
3) This means Cruz is pro Open Borders, Pro Globalist
4) I was conservative until they sold their souls to Jew bankers and started pushing this Soros open borders globalist I hate white people bullshit
5) I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.
>>
>>70345893

>no true Scotsman, the post
>>
>>70345893

Hardline conservatives cannot win over independents, democrats, and moderates.

They would never vote for cruz.

So how do you imagine he wins?
>>
File: 32412431.jpg (80 KB, 534x896) Image search: [Google]
32412431.jpg
80 KB, 534x896
sup faggot?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/status/675360299747184640?lang=en

I'll just leave this here.
>>
WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
I
T.
H

C.
R
U.
Z
Y
O
U.
L
O.
S
E.
>>
>>70345893
You guys are still spouting this conservative meme when Cruz has a harem of hookers?
>>
>conservative
Yes, let's conserve the constitutional right to kill the unborn, marry the same sex and put people in prison for not serving faggots!
>>
>>70345893

Rato is a lying snake and can do nothing but praise jesus, fuck tyranny hookers and copy Trump's policies.
>>
>>70345893
>needs over 80% of the remaining delegates
>WILL win

The Republican establishment would rather run Ryan than Cruz if it came down to a contested convention. Either way, the GOP is fucked.
>>
>>70345893
>/pol/
>a conservative board

lol
>>
>>70345893
>putting a man whose first actions as senator was to shut down the government in charge of the entire country

Only in america
>>
>>70346728
Chump constantly lies. Don't know why he think calling Cruz "Lyin' Ted" deflects any of his lies.

>>70346819
Only Chump could possibly lose to Hillary. Cruz will win over the Libertarians and the Blue dog dems.

>>70346848
That was before Chump was outted as a snake in the grass.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 349x203) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 349x203
>to the right of Goldwater
>implying that's good in a general election
>>
>>70345893
There are a few really big problems with Cruz. Before I knew about them I wouldn't have even minded Cruz over Trump, but now that I do, I can't say I want him anywhere close to being the nominee.

For one, I'm a little worried he couldn't even win the general because of his affairs, but it remains to be seen if those are true, but it seems more and more that they probably are; especially with Cruz's unwillingness to outright deny the allegations and sue the NE.

Second, his wife, globalist, pro NA union, goldman sachs, etc

There's nothing to indicate that this man is anti-establishment in any respect outside of the fact that the rest of the establishment, which he is still a part of, absolutely fucking hates him for various reasons.

Then you have the fact that he's really just your typical sleazy politician on fucking gear

>>70346998
Ryan probably couldn't even get the delegates and choosing anyone other than either Trump or Cruz at the convention, who are the people with actual delegates, would spell the death of the party and prove pointless in the general when nobody votes for whoever they pick.
>>
>>70347110
My post wasn't supposed to side with either. I'm just saying it's come true.
>>
The word conservative is almost as misused as the word liberal.

There is LITERALLY no conservative in our government, aside from maybe the Pauls and the libertarians. The GOP doesnt want to spend less than the democrats do, they just want to spend it on different things like corporate welfare instead of nigger welfare.
>>
>>70347110
wew lad, let's see some of those lies
>>
greasy
>>
File: 1459804250300.jpg (88 KB, 491x797) Image search: [Google]
1459804250300.jpg
88 KB, 491x797
>>70347110
That's a lot of pentup butthurt you have there
>>
>>70345893
>/pol/ is conservative
how to spot a newfag/shill 101
>>
>>70347115
neocons have an inability to understand the majority of the nation thinks they're bible obsessed fanatics
>>
ted won't win anything, he may be granted the nomination but would get destroyed in the general.

his approvals would drop to lower than trump's the second the media actually covered his policy positions.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>70346744
So he was a democrat ?
>>
Daily reminder that Cruz's campaign manager runs a professional shilling company.
>>
>>70345893
Anyone else just want a conservative as president? It doesn't affect me, I just don't want my assualt rifles and other guns taken away.
>>
>>70347754
He also wanted to make california secede from the union lel
>>
>>70346744
>liberals lying on the web to prevent people from noticing their enslavement of minorities
Make does niggers vote democrat for a hundred years indeed.
>>
>>70347110
Then why hasn't Cruz won over the Libertarians and Blue dogs to beat Trump.
>>
>>70345893
Conservative is a dead meme, its time to make way for Nationalism and Reactionary
>>
>>70345893
Cruz
>neocon level blood lust
>open borders
>goldman sachs
>zionist
>>
>>70347981
"conservative" is a word with no meaning anymore. if all you care about is 2nd amendment and not economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc. then knock yourself out and vote for whoever will do that for you.
>>
File: Trump - GTFO.jpg (145 KB, 395x400) Image search: [Google]
Trump - GTFO.jpg
145 KB, 395x400
>>70345893
>>
>>70346744
no he didn't
He was a liberal civil rights supporting jew
He just was against the specific civil rights act because it was unconstitutional
>>
>>70345893
>thinking /pol/ care about conservatives
they are all cucks. it's globalist vs. nationalist, step aside.
>>
>>70346744
Not really. He was against the Civil Rights Act because "muh states rights", as were most people. Then the Selma March and beatdown happened, and it changed everyone's minds. He also thought it would turn black people into a permanent underclass, which it did. The real reason he was against civil rights was because he was running for President and thought he needed to pander to lower class whites in order to win. Privately, he always in favor of civil rights. And he spent the rest of career apologizing for these positions he very briefly held.

That's not even why he lost in 1964. He lost because it looked like he was going to escalate things in Vietnam, maybe even go nuclear. People had enough of that shit with Korea. Johnson ran as a peacenik, who then did exactly what Goldwater might have done because he wanted run for re-election in 68 and wanted to look like a badass.
>>
>>70345893
True conservatives are just as shit headed as true liberals. Fuck off, most people support Trump because he's a centrist.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.