[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will amerifucks pay for their mass crimes against humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 3717439.png (76 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
3717439.png
76 KB, 1162x850
When will amerifucks pay for their mass crimes against humanity?
>>
>>70345586
When the sun sets in the east.
>>
Obviously the world doesn't care THAT much about Americas crimes.
Why else would they constantly be trying to stump the one man who wants to put an end to it?
>>
NEVER, EVER, EVER
>>
>>70345586

Don't worry, being American is its own punishment.
>>
File: dead amerifat 25.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 25.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>>70345661
>>70345725
>>
>>70345661

are you HYPED senpai
>>
>>70345586
When you quit hiding Hitler
>>
When the repeating digits say it's time.
>>
File: Theodore Herzl.jpg (659 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Herzl.jpg
659 KB, 922x966
>>70345586
There masters are to blames.. not the ridicules tools
>>
>>70345812
Roaches as always clinging to dead meat i see?
>>
>>70345586
When you get the falklands
>>
>>70345898
11 days
>>
>>70345586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zmHMlZJCM
>>
>>70345981
Where's your leaf?
>>
>>70345586
First someone must conquer America.

It's not like if what a UNfag say really matter
>>
File: Trust Me I'm White.png (67 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
Trust Me I'm White.png
67 KB, 268x367
>>70345586
Nice pasta, you subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>70345981
Did a greedy American steal your leaf?!
>>
>>70345898
Today?
>>
>>70345586
Literally never, stay mad cunt
>>
When someone makes them
>>
never :^)

we helped drag all you subhumans into the modern era. that has more than paid for any past wrong doings.
>>
>>70345586
when we can kill our oligarcal elites who aren't American all at once
>>
>be really weak
>be shitty and poor
>find joy in pics of dead muricans

wow. how pathetic
>>
>>70346165
The fire rises.
>>
>>70345586
When the rest of the first-world countries stop profiting from our action and depending on our armies for protection.
>>
>>70345586
When trump wins the election.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.