[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals blame Christianity for all of the Western Worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: confused apple.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
confused apple.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Why do liberals blame Christianity for all of the Western Worlds problems, such as no gay marriage etc,
but will defend Islam and everything they do in the middle east even though it's 100 times worse?
>>
>vegetales reaction image
Am I 10 years old and in church again?
>>
File: 1460010413477.jpg (394 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
1460010413477.jpg
394 KB, 1024x706
jews
>>
>>70345393
Your pants wouldn't be on if you were.
>>
>>70345343
Because liberalism is a mental illness
>>
Because liberals are retarded
>>
>>70345393
>Am I 10 years old and in church again?
no, you're 10 years old on 4chan
fucking faggot
>>
File: 1458107815725.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458107815725.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>70345343

>liberal
>rational
Pick one
>>
>>70345343
it's the same reason why feminists don't say a damn thing about the ACTUAL oppression and rape of muslim women.

all this crap about empowerment and equality is fucking bullshit. all it is, literally ALL IT IS, is to dehumanize white men, with the endgame of destroying white people altogether. anti-racist means anti-white. the sad thing is that most of the dumbass liberals are actually unaware of this--they don't really think through their belief system, they just regurgitate the brainwashing they received in college.

i used to scoff about "white genocide" and i was pretty red pilled beforehand, but now i truly see. they don't really try to hide it.
>>
>>70345343
>>70347762
oh right, i forgot to say that the reason why christianity is heavily criticized while islam is the "religion of peace" is because the former is a white person thing. that's it.
>>
Muslims have Not White Points(TM) so they can get away with rape and homophobia.
>>
liberals are retarded but so are all abrahamics. you're truthfully all scum and should all be destroyed.
>>
>>70345343

VeggieTales posting should be a thing.
>>
>>70345343
>No gay marriage
>Problem
Pick one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.