[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy it /pol/? Lets talk about getting the fuck out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (644 KB, 1604x780) Image search: [Google]
1.png
644 KB, 1604x780
Should I buy it /pol/? Lets talk about getting the fuck out of the sinking ship that is America.

Trump has a good shot of winning it all BUT if Hillary wins and we do not have mass deportations and a border wall Texas will turn Blue by 2024. No president in modern time has been 1 term so If Hillary wins its over.

Lets talk about abandoning ship. Lets discuss setting up a fund to buy property for white Americans so they can move to Europe.
>>
>>70344875
>Trump has a good shot of winning it all

He wont even get the nomination unfortunately.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (208 KB, 1609x803) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
208 KB, 1609x803
A cottage in Ireland for 20k
>>
File: 2.png (728 KB, 1615x836) Image search: [Google]
2.png
728 KB, 1615x836
A two story house for 15k in Bulgaria Tell me why American whites shouldn't liquidate their assets and live like kings in Europe?
>>
would be cool to have you burgers here in Poorope.

but please don't bring your shitty sports, everyone hates baseball and american football, also only smug fags play golf.
>>
File: grappler-baki-2432075.jpg (91 KB, 587x352) Image search: [Google]
grappler-baki-2432075.jpg
91 KB, 587x352
>>70344875
>abandoning America
You are a genuine piece of dog shit you know that? You're worse than illegal immigrants and "refugees". At least they have a genuine reason to want to leave their country, and at least the countries they go to are much better than their home countries.
Hoping that a cult of personality will come and save you is about the most un-American thing you can do.
>>
>>70345829
Are these prices I'm seeing online real. Can you buy a house for 20k in Hungary?
>>
>>70344875
Is there any sense of nationalism left in you?
>>
>>70345965
Give me a break. I will not be a minority in my own country. America wants POC more than me you can have them
>>
>>70346039
Only white nationalism and whites are done in America but we could make a serious difference in Europe
>>
>>70345976

actually yes you can. let me find a few links for ya
>>
Somebody find me a decent/cheap property in Croatia and I'll buy it. Only European country that I have been to that I enjoyed...probably because I am an alcoholic that enjoys wine and sea food.
>>
>>70346146
>>70346076
Defeatist attitude when you haven't even fought.

What a shame.

Europe will surely welcome you.
>>
>>70345976

https://www.oc.hu/ingatlanok/H301235?c=7a48cbfb

https://www.oc.hu/ingatlanok/H299275?c=7a48cbfb

https://www.oc.hu/ingatlanok/H276188?c=7a48cbfb
>>
File: invasive_brain_surgery.png (2 MB, 1378x566) Image search: [Google]
invasive_brain_surgery.png
2 MB, 1378x566
>>70345588
I can think of many many reasons including, but not limited to: invading muslims, overcrowding, small GDP's, crime rates, gypsies, not having a bill of rights, the sissified average European being unable to defend their own rights whilst being demonized, the looming threat of expansionist Russia, and the leftist communists which reside in positions of power within the EU and many European governments, etc.
>>
File: 1456674935776.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1456674935776.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>70346354

>croatian wine
>>
>>70344875
>moving to Europe
Yes jump off the sinking ship onto the punctured rubber dingy.
You're better off heading to "fuck off we're full" land and trying to fend off the masses of chinks.
>>
>>70346785
There are 200 million whites in America we could be the voting majority in 5 countries if we left in mass. we could write whatever laws we want, like you have to be a white property owning male in order to vote. We could also laugh at liberals in America as everything collapses into dust.
>>
>>70346870

Yeah, it's great. Give it a shot.
>>
>>70346756
They are nice houses for a fourth of what you can buy an apartment for in America
>>
>>70344875
>move away and miss the civil war
not me, m9
>>
>>70347038
You don't think Millions of white Americans bringing trillions in wealth could turn the tide in Europe?
>>
File: 131534243.gif (2 MB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
131534243.gif
2 MB, 270x252
>>70344875
>tfw your fellow americans are too chicken shit to stay and fight
>but it's ok because you'll get to kill their children in the revolutionary happening
>>
>>70348356
What do you think is going to happen? Without mass deportations and a border wall, Taxes will go blue and liberals will take over national elections. they will give amnesty to immigrants and thats that.At the very least think of it as buying a vaction home
>>
you can buy huge ass houses in the so called "hungry valleys" in Slovakia for a couple of bucks. There are no jobs, so the young are leaving and only the elders stay, once they die the kids sell the houses for dirt cheap. Or anything in the eastern slovakia (but not too far, near the border with ukraine is a booming market due to profits from smuggling).
>>
Im not giving up, as much hate as i get for my mexican background. Im not giving up on my country. Ill try everything to get this country back up. I love it too much, even when Ive thought about moving to Canada It hurt to consider giving up my US citizenship.(Ive found out you can be dual Canadian/US under certain circumstances. If anyone wants a easy marriage for US citizenship hit a nigga up ;))

Im gonna make sure white people dont get run out, hell Im make sure they stay.

But i wont watch my country fall
>>
>>70348976
Sounds like the perfect place to build a new united states. How hard is it to get voting rights?
>>
>>70349354
But like>>70348976 said you can get a huge house for dirt cheap. You can buy it just for vacations It could just be a backup plan
>>
>>70348976
Do you have a link to one of these properties?
>>
>>70349399
>>70349571
>>70349926

Stupid shill.
Abandoning your country to invade another in the hopes that you can make it like your old one is ludicrous. Stay and fight, you gutless twerp.
>>
>>70350325
Buying properties is never a bad investment and if we buy a small town WE MAKE THE RULES
>>
Stay away from my country, I don't give a shit about the rest.
>>
>>70351913
Why not join us? The only rule we have is the take a penny leave a penny rule.
>>
>leaving right before Trump presidency

what a stupid faggot
>>
so solvakia or Hungary sound like good places to buy land
>>
>>70344875
>No president in modern time has been 1 term so If Hillary wins its over.

George HW Bush
>>
>>70354270
He was in the White House for three terms
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.