[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a nigger, what would be the benefits and downsides of moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
As a nigger, what would be the benefits and downsides of moving to Africa?
>>
Benefits: Safer, much better culture, more likely to raise kids who will be productive members of society.

Downside: You'll probably be poorer unless you can find a decent job before you get there.
>>
>>70343373
From America?

Lol...they'd probably treat you like a freak of nature and/our brutally murder you, depending on where you went. But by all means, go be a KANG!
>>
No downsides, please go back soon.
>>
>>70343373
The downside would be you're in Africa.
The upside would be you're in Africa.

Depends on point of view: yours, or ours.
>>
>>70343464
Are all those violent videos about the rapes, torture, and murders there staged?

How's their internet?
>>
>>70343373
Benefits: muh culture
Downsides: Ebola
>>
>>70343551
S U C C I N C T
U
C
C
I
N
C
T
>>
>>70343373
As niggers, why are you guys always thinking of yourselves only? World is bigger than you, you know.
>>
>>70343615
Depends which country you move to, famalam.
>>
>>70343373
You wouldn't be able to blame the unmitigated failure of the nigger race on whites. Probably a detriment, depends on your outlook on life.

Benefits would be that you could build a nice cozy mudhut to live in, there are plenty of grubs to eat and muddy puddles to slurp water out of when you get thirsty.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Your former 'oppressor'.
>>
File: 1459968262786.png (427 KB, 713x565) Image search: [Google]
1459968262786.png
427 KB, 713x565
>>70344135
I'm not blupilled nor do I buy the save your people meme. I just canned to hear your perspective.
>>
>American blacks, on average, have IQ's 10-20 points higher than native Africans. You could have a basic college education and still rule a whole village relatively efficiently.

>African women are more traditional, and will cook you all the food you want for a shot at those American genetics and big, protective muscles. You'll probably be more likely to score a virgin.

>Even if you have a little money, it still translates to a fuckload of money over there.

>Black Americans, on average, have a better understanding of business and the free market than Africans. There are probably tons of business opportunities to be had in Africa.

>You will be surrounded by other Africans, making you more at ease in a socially cohesive neighborhood. Sure, some of them may be dopey and/or dumb, but they won't be as thuggish.

>If you log your adventure for the world to see, you could probably encourage businesses from around the world to invest in helping your new found community develop.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if a few million or so westernized blacks moved into Africa, they could probably be running it within a few decades.
>>
>>70343797
Poo in loo, my friend. Poo in loo.
>>
>>70344366
This, it would be brutal but if you were well armed and supplied you could become "kings" over there, the main worry is not repeating Liberia where the lower class rises up.
>>
>>70343373
dats raycist
>>
>>70344608

That is why I would recommend giving black people free DNA tests so that they can learn specifically which part of Africa their lineage comes from. It could probably open up new waves of tourism.

I would also provide assistance to African Americans, particularly ones who have been in jail and whose lives are pretty much over, who wish to expatriate. This would help prevent pockets of underclasses, like you said. Make them few and far between so that they assimilate to their environment rather than simply seek out others like them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.