[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: _62377441_1.jpg (121 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_62377441_1.jpg
121 KB, 976x549
It promotes a homogeneous society, good ethics and a sense of morality.

Inshallah.
>>
>>70342437
Nothings wrong with Islam as long as they don't blow up Western countries and don't breed out entire European countries. Seriously, stay where the fuck you are and you son't die when the religious cleansings happen
>>
>>70342437
don't believe in
>separation of religion and state
>independence of justice
>freedom of speech
>freedom of faith
>freedom of sexuality
>gender equality
>>
>>70342437
I'm not against islam
I just dont want it to exist
>>
>>70342437
>good ethics and a sense of morality

Depends of the country but defending backwards values doesn't seem to stop incest and zoophilia in the Middle East.

Also:
>flag
>>
>>70343004
All of those things is why Western civilization is crumbling now. Western values are degenerate.
>>
>>70342437

To be honest Islam is just a modified form of Christianity adopted in the middle east. The Koran and the Bible are remarkably similar as they both preach violence and subjection to an monotheistic god. Also what is defined as "good morality" changes depending on your viewpoint. I personally don't endorse any ideology which clearly differentiates between "good" and "evil", since they both are completely subjective terms.
>>
i think the west could use some islamic values : )
>>
>It promotes a homogeneous society, good ethics and a sense of morality.

Yes, and delivers none of it
>>
File: 1425439474589.jpg (76 KB, 589x480) Image search: [Google]
1425439474589.jpg
76 KB, 589x480
>>70342437
Islam is essentially a death cult. Nothing will ever be able to save this horrible religion from savagery and barbarity practiced by those who practice it faithfully.
>>
>Whats wrong with Islam?
This guy sums it up pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell/videos
>>
File: 1339032146028.png (587 KB, 677x500) Image search: [Google]
1339032146028.png
587 KB, 677x500
>>70342437

WARNING

MUSLIM

SHILL
THREADS

OP

IS

A

PAKI

FUCKING

IGNORE

BLOCK

SAGE

REMOVE

THESE

THREADS
>>
>>70343156
Yeah so is fucking goats and children but that doesn't seem to stop them
>>
>>70342437
They are a bunch of child raping death cultists.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.