[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being redpilled really this worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459403546793.jpg (46 KB, 450x651) Image search: [Google]
1459403546793.jpg
46 KB, 450x651
I've been on /pol/ for awhile, like 4 years, and now it's my home board. Since I first started coming on here I developed a very self aware personality about the current state of the world. At first well, I just hid my views, and it was all good. But fuck man ever since the beginning of the 2016 election cycle, this lifestyle has really got me down. I mean I have always been kind of morose about the current state of things, and it always kept me up at night. But in public I was too afraid of what my family and friends would think so I Locked It up. Now, Trump has caused me to vocalize my views in public. I mean I really couldnt just keep holding it in. And it's caused me to really create rifts between my beloved friends who aren't bad people but simply extremely brainwashed. Even my family, they see me the same way because they are shilled by the establishment. They now slander me as a "nazi", a "Racist", a misogynist, or a "cis male" because o my views. I simply have no life because of it, and it's hard to find people with the same right leaning views in the current young culture of today. I just don't know man. I cant keep doing this without actually taking action. But man is that hard today because literally nothing is safe from the shilling, and what if we truly can't repress it back and have a return to a decent society? I kinda miss being bluepilled because at least it was some kind of satisfaction, even if it was ignorant and synthetic. And look I'm sorry if this isn't the place for this but I just needed to get that off my chest because Im truly alone now.
>>
>>70342342
It was worth it. Stay strong brother. Do not let them intimidate you.
>>
>>70342342
You sound young, how old are you?

Don't let the memes get into your head, man
>>
Together alone!
>>
>>70342547
22, I started browsing 4chan around 17 and I had a very liberal democratic outlook till I was about 18 or 19. That's when I started browsing /pol/ and now I'm here.
>>
we got your back
>>
>>70342342
You found out you have awful people in your life.
Change that.
>>
File: I know that feel.png (44 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
I know that feel.png
44 KB, 571x515
>>70342342

My kikebook feed is filled nonstop with friends and family spouting off liberal nonsense like brainwashed zombies. I have to constantly hold it in or else risk aliening everyone I know and love.
I don't want to be alone, so it's not worth it for me to do that. Always have to constantly conceal my power level.

Instead of just outright going full redpill I've resorting to a more subtle approach by pointing out hypocrisy in their attacks.
>>
>>70342342
Just keep aware and red pill others as you can. Remember to do it slowly. If you go too fast, you'll make it harder.
>>
You would be very happy if everyone was like you. Only reason you are sad is that you have to lie and everyone around you is bluepilled scum. Also if a friend drops you over political views they suck and are not a friend.
>>
>>70342764
Thanks man, got yalls as well
>>
>>70342730
>18 or 19 That's when I started browsing /pol/
Found your problem

/pol/ is a double edged sword when your mind is still developing

Thinking outside the box for too long has its consequences
>>
>>70342907
I have one other friend who agrees, and it's because hes the one who introduced me to 4chan and /pol/ way way back. The thing is he's kinda feeling the same way and he's having alot of other problems right now with his life. I like to think that these people are truly good at heart and they believe that what they are doing is good, but I know that they are extremely indoctrinated by the establishment. That being said I think you are right In thinking I need to associate myself with more like me. Luckily the chalkening and other things, has given me hope that people are out there just like me.
>>
>>70343254
I could somewhat agree with that actually. It probably would have been a little more easy going if I started when I was older. But I've always been a self aware thinker, I've always known something was up. /Pol/ just kinda materialized that. Like I remember multiple times getting scolded by teachers and principles for questioning the way things were. Either way there's no turning back now, worse comes to worse I could always take a break from this site and focus on more trivial things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.