[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459653145098.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1459653145098.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
How do I get white women interested in me? I live in Cuckcouver a place being destroyed by multiculturalism.
Now I will admit I'm not that great looking but I'm fit/eat healthy and have interesting hobbies (No not gaming). But the only girls that give me the time of day are brown.

I told my grandfather before he died I would find a nice Irish Catholic girl to marry but I feel that's impossible since every white girl wants to fuck Tyrone nowadays.

What do?
>>
>>70341687

Abandon ship. White women are a lost cause

t. totally not muhammad al-awazi
>>
Get on a dating site and target exclusively white girls. From that point, it's just a numbers game. The numbers should still be in your favor b/c interracial dating is not a majority.
>>
>>70341877
It's my responsibility as a white man to have a white wife and white kids.

I'm not giving up.
>>
Another thing is that you need to be realistic. You want the scales to tip in your favor. For example, if you're 30, then look to ages 25-30. Try to keep income ranges above hers. You don't want it to be a massive difference, but just enough that you have the advantage.
>>
>>70341687
What color are your eyes?
>>
>>70342036

Then aim for the least westernised and most Christian ones you can find

Everyone else is gonna cheat on you if given the chance
>>
>>70341877
i second this motion
>>70342036
white knight cuck
>>
>>70341687
date a qt trap
>>
>>70341687
hey aren't you guys still religious? go to church
actually concidering it here, as this one I think I got in my crossair is hanging there. Those christian girls can be kinda repressed so wild in bed. Why this interest of mine in this one + she has become really hot now.

fucking spring...

To your excuses, that's just what they are unless you are like a hideous troll with a 2 inch penis.. those does tho exist (trolls are real though).
You blame these things, but it's really all about you. Most likely you do no emit confidence, respect. Maybe you are too nice to them? They really don't want that either.

Look I ain't no shrink but this is in your head buddy, all in your head, anyone can get a woman. Thing is also persistence. I bet you prolly are pretty young to not sort of grasp these dynamics, I'm not offending you
>>
>>70342167
I'm 21 but have good job at a place I know I can retire. My lifes set minus the white women part
>>70342256
Green
>>
>>70342426

>white knight cuck

Maybe he just has standards m8
>>
>>70342463
oh I forgot it's both the bad boy and I can save you by converting you thing here. They will submit to you anyways when you have railed them in.
>>
>>70342463
I'm just trying to be realistic.
Also I don't feel right going to church anymore. (Long story)
>>
>>70342478
I see. Your age range is pretty small. 18-21 is what you should be looking at. As you get older, the range gets bigger.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.