[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Feminists are retarded for believing in Patriarchy >We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg (63 KB, 650x618) Image search: [Google]
evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg
63 KB, 650x618
>Feminists are retarded for believing in Patriarchy
>We are redpilled for believing in Cultural Marxism

Both are made up excuses for people frustrated with their mediocre lives.

Discuss.
>>
Everything is a meme.
>>
The problem with modern societies are that we have too much freedom. Spouses divorce each other because of minor differences and problems in their marital relationship. Radical feminism simply supports the destruction of family values. I say we should prioritize our duty towards our bloodline in order to fulfill our evolutionairy job, over seeking personal happiness. Even though this may sound harsh, the only reason we were put in this world is to fulfill our evolutionairy role (propagating bloodline, keeping ecosystem in check by eating).
>>
>>70341489
>women and nu-males with the "evidence"
hue
>>
>>70341489
I actually read stuff from the Frankfurt School. Blown out of proportion. It's hard to be a pragmatic nationalist conservative if there are people among you who spew conspiracies left and right and seeing the jew in every corner.
>>
>>70341489
People who don't think about politics or history complexly are more apt to simply things excessively, make bad decisions and policies, and get angry at a group or person over events for little reason.
>>
File: Frankfurt-School-Jews-.jpg (575 KB, 776x1522) Image search: [Google]
Frankfurt-School-Jews-.jpg
575 KB, 776x1522
Where's the Frankfurt School of Patriarchy?
>>
>>70341489
>believing in patriarchy

Patriarchy objectively exists. Fuck off back to to /r/mensrights or /r/thedonald. Feminists are just wrong to think it's something bad.

>muh individualism
Kill yourself
>>
File: 51SGfzoipZL.jpg (35 KB, 322x500) Image search: [Google]
51SGfzoipZL.jpg
35 KB, 322x500
>>70342858
>I was right wing like you but then I took a cuck to the brain
>>
>>70342431
Bernie Sanders is a really incredible, smart, earnest candidate for the 2016 presidential election of the United States of America. As a candidate for president of the United States of America, Bernie Sanders really stands out, especially because Bernie Sanders is very, very incredibly intelligent and sincere. The policies that Bernie Sanders would put into place if he were elected to be the President of the United States of America reflect the fact that Bernie Sanders is extremely genuine and wise. I would vote for Bernie Sanders to be the president of the United States of America because of his great policies, which are incredibly smart, wise and intelligent, and which show that Bernie Sanders is a candidate for the presidency of the United States of America who is extremely smart, intelligent and wise. It is also important to note that Bernie Sanders campaign for the 2016 presidency of the United States of America displays his genuineness, sincerity, and compassion for each and every individual citizen of the United States of America, even those citizens of the United States of America who do not believe that Bernie Sanders is really, truly the most genuine, sincere and compassionate candidate running to be president of the United States of America.
>>
>>70343178
Oh boy, marxists wrote books, so what? And stupid university students ate it up, so whose fault is it?
>>
File: starship troopers.png (939 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
starship troopers.png
939 KB, 730x730
>>70342431
We can still be free, just dont let people who haven't experienced horror or risked their lives for this country vote. Federal Service would fix a lot of problems.
>>
>>70343124
There are far more male geniuses than women, it's an objective fact

http://qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/

Too bad facts trigger liberals
>>
File: 1457808168569.jpg (82 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
1457808168569.jpg
82 KB, 980x653
>>70343519
>the content of books don't matter

t. eternal german cuck
>>
>>70343602
not an argument
>>
>>70341489
You're just angry with us because you know your free ride is coming to an end.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.