[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the one about the microchip implants? Can any bongs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 720x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 720x596
Thoughts on the one about the microchip implants?
Can any bongs verify?

It makes sense to be but it makes me feel like government control is getting somewhat invasive.
>>
animals are property.

all my dogs are chipped. for a few bucks a year there is a nationwide service that will return them to you whereever they're found, should they run away. guarantees they won't be mistreated by some faggot nigger jew.
>>
>>70341456
I'm sure some people would feel it is wrong for them to be forced into doing it.
>>
File: 1459815253932.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1459815253932.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>70341295
lol wow once again uk leads the world in all categories. americans on suicide watch?
>>
>>70341660
>FDA
>MIT
>UK
>>
>>70341295
Revelation 13

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
>>
>>70341295
The microchip thing was big news a few years ago. Don't know what happened to it.
>>
>>70341295
>3D printed drugs
I can't wait until we get printers that can synth pure molecules and print them out on the fly using electrochemistry.
Imagine being able to "print" pure sarin, TNT, or better yet, pure cocaine, pure meth, or pure LSD...

It's coming. It's going to happen eventually, and government will finally be impossible to manage.
>>
>>70341295
If the Biopen works out hopefully i will be able to stop having operations on my knee every 5-7 years! w00t
>>
>>70341295
http://www.wired.com/2012/12/upc-mark-of-the-beast/
http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.html
>>
Pointless waste of everyone's money.
>>
File: The Onion.jpg (26 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
The Onion.jpg
26 KB, 350x350
>>70344092
>law to chip dogs for GPS and registration in case they run or maul a kid
>forced chipping of people.

Wtf?
>>
>tfw the botnet doesn't want me to have a dog
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.