[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it should be against the rules of this board to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1458856196411.png (160 KB, 1209x1106) Image search: [Google]
1458856196411.png
160 KB, 1209x1106
Do you think it should be against the rules of this board to imply that Jews are not evil? And to criticize people who are against the existence of state of Israel?

Every time there's a discussion about Jews there's always a redditor or JIDF who comes in here and brings the discussion down to their own level by expressing doubts about one of the fundamental truths about our universe, that Jews are inherently evil. I think that sort of thing should be strictly against the rules. Sure we get some new folks who come in here every day who aren't yet aware of the Jew, but if they just spend some time lurking here they all eventually learn what we're all about.

Arguing and asking questions is always okay but to argue against the fact that Jews are evil is just ridiculous. You shouldn't even be allowed to make that implication.

It's okay to defend Jews and to support the state of Israel as long as you don't deny the fact that Jews are inherently evil.

https://strawpoll.me/7315248
>>
>>70340965
Stop trying to turn the board into a hivemind, Achmed.
>>
>>70340965

Jews are a race. Racism is allowed on this board.
>>
Prepare to be bombed by fat americans accusing you of being a terrorist.

This place is full of shills.
>>
>>70341093
First=Best
>>
>>70341338
Nice shitpost, Shlomo
>>
>>70341093
>>70341338
It's already a reddit tier hivemind
>>
>>70341093

Too late.
>>
>>70341163
>Jews are a race
No they aren't, they're an ethnicity. They're not more a race than Italian, French, or English is.
>>
>>70341689
Splitting hairs. Look at the historic bloodshed between the English and the French
>>
I am Jewish and im voting Trump, what do you faggots want?
>>
>>70340965
The same effect could be created by banning Australians from posting
>>
There board is called politically incorrect, we should be able to say WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANNA SAY
>>
>>70341953
Blacks are the real Jews
>>
>>70341093
>Stop trying to turn the board into a hivemind,

Are you trying to imply it isn't one?
>>
>>70340965
>tfw will never make a post witty enough to get over 100 replies
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6 KB, 390x470
Your country is named after a bird hahahahahahahhahahaha.
>>
>>70341685
>>70341544
There are too many libertarians and Nat-Soc here for this place to be a hivemind.
>>
>>70342192
The bird is actually named after the country.
>>
>>70340965

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
>>70340965
Freedom of Speech, you kanker muslim.
>>
>>70340965
fucking turkroach
only calls others evil and pretends they dindu nuffin
>>
>>70342095
plenty of aussie and leaf redditposters during election time
>>
Now this is a roach you shouldn't poach.

I agree wholeheartedly
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.