[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Trump was running against Trudeau?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Trudeaupride.jpg (300 KB, 2048x1638) Image search: [Google]
Trudeaupride.jpg
300 KB, 2048x1638
>>
>>70339496
Trump would struggle. I mean he was on the track team in high school but he's age quite a bit.
>>
Women would vote for the drama guy because he's young and hot
>>
>>70339802

well yeah..... i mean trump is just a bigot and justin trudeau is SO hot and he is caring i mean why wouldnt you vote for him
>>
>>70339496
Trump would steamroll him in a debate like he did to Jeb and Marco while le weedman is trying to be polite and follow the moderators rules

Weedman would get a lot of the female vote no matter what he does but trump would win
>>
>>70339496
Why do people keep saying he's hot? He looks average to me. Am I missing something?
>>
>>70340399
They're just used to ugly politicians.
>>
File: 1458041860749.jpg (54 KB, 679x504) Image search: [Google]
1458041860749.jpg
54 KB, 679x504
>>70339496
Don-Don already clowned Trudeau, dismissing him as "some drama teacher".
Trudeau would lose in humiliating fashion if aggressive and embarrassing memes were propagated about his incompetence. He isn't well-spoken or experienced enough to counter any of his negatives but the Canadian media gladhanded him the whole way through solely because he "wasn't Harper" and because his father was the man who destroyed Canada but like, enjoyed drugs and the Beatles while he was doing it.

Harper, by the way, did nothing bad, he just suffered from the inferiority complex of Canada that America had "moved past" the Bush era and that was more important to the electorate than even knowing a single thing about Canadian issues or politics.
>>
File: 1459815253932.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1459815253932.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>70339496
Trump would lose. We don't have the jewish media/bank/immigration problem up here.
>>
>>70340399
Canadians are just Brits with snow instead of rain.
>>
IT'S TRUMP 2016
>>
>>70340399
>checked

I don't see it either. He looks sloppy and like he needs to let out a fart in the picture.
>>
File: 1459088141152.jpg (114 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1459088141152.jpg
114 KB, 677x995
>>70340753
>>
>>70340713
70% of Canadians did NOT want to take any Syrian refugees. Canada is Trump country, except for what the media is able to control and feminized platforms are able to propagate. There are some major urban centers, but almost the entire country is rural and they don't want to pay welfare for Muslims.

Kevin O'Leary, for example, is rumored to be entering the Canadian political sphere. He's less boorish than Trump and probably more well-spoken but he angers the same type of person. People who are anti-success and feel threatened by cunning and driven people.
>>
Both Canada and the USA would be swallowed by a meme vortex created by meme magic
>>
File: 1459390022980.jpg (47 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1459390022980.jpg
47 KB, 780x438
>>70339496
if they went head to head in a debate trudeau would look like liberal jeb.
>>
>>70339496
He won because he wasn't Harper and Harper was hiterally Litler so he Trump would probably get blown out any more.

>>70341129
>Canada is Trump country
>almost the entire country is rural

stop kidding yourself
>>
>>70339496
Trudeau would win simply because of the female vote.

Giving women the vote was a mistake.
>>
>>70339496

Trudeau would win easily. 7 in 10 Americans are basically "anyone but Trump" at this point, and Trudeau is good-looking.
>>
>>70339496
I think Trump would lynch him in debates.
>>
>>70340573
>Harper, by the way, did nothing bad, he just suffered from the inferiority complex of Canada that America had "moved past" the Bush era and that was more important to the electorate than even knowing a single thing about Canadian issues or politics.

Is there any aspect of your country that doesn't revolve around America in some way?
>>
>>70339496
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70340399
yeah
he's ridiculously attractive
such a shame
>>
>>70341584
Our fishing. During the 90's we nearly went to war with the Spanish over that and America stayed out of it.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys make sure to watch "The Trump Effect" before the EA cucks take it off of Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE&nohtml5=False

Also check out Donald Trump "Our only hope?" right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zafmqQ3G0I&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70339496
Trudeau would get stabbed/shot to death by some black gentlemen.
>>
>>70341584
Your average Canadian will NEVER admit it. They were raised with a deeply ingrained inferiorirty complex because they consume nothing but American media and yet tell themselves that they are "smarter" and "a better country" because of healthcare or denial of self-defense or whatever. They have spent their whole lives in communities of like-minded but sim8ilarly deluded people making the same, empty statements. I would argue that much of the hipster culture, in its anti-American stances, was born and bred in late-90's to mid 2000's Canadian self-loathing.

Given more time I could make a pretty airtight thesis about this phenomenon.
>>
>>70339727
HAHA fpbp
>>
File: trudeau_zlipping_aka_96ing.jpg (162 KB, 1013x840) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_zlipping_aka_96ing.jpg
162 KB, 1013x840
>>70341830
He'd grab that black gentleman and shove his head into his groin while stuffing his face in his ass, then they'd smoke some joints

>>70342059
You've just articulated something I have been pondering about for a while now. The inferiority complex that Canadians have is astounding - They have it in their minds they are 'better than those uncouth dumb Americans', meanwhile they are US-lite versions of them, who live in a bubble of blissful state-controlled ignorance.

I'd continue to expand on your idea, you're onto something worth further exploring.
>>
File: trudeau_catching_aids.jpg (213 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_catching_aids.jpg
213 KB, 960x540
>>70341830
>"If you kill your enemies, they win"
>>
>>70339496
Justin Cruz can't be President because he's Canadian
>>
>>70339496
Trudeau would win by a landslide
>>
>>70342493
I was trying to figure it out when I was in 8th grade. I wanted to do a project at the end of the year to save my grade from failing and I did some work on it. Instead I passed in a huge diagram on why 9/11 was an inside job. This was considered to be pretty crazy as at this time it was June of 2002.

But I always had in the back of my mind this concept of what Canada BELIEVED it was, and what it taught its children, and the dark reality of a soaciliat dystopia with little to no upward mobility and endemic drug abuse. Families are filled with alcoholics, dopeheads, or pill-poppers. Pills are such a problem in part of Nova Scotia that rehab programs had to be put into highschools to help keep something like 40% of the students from dropping out altogether.

But all the while, they were telling themselves how great they were. Hipster culture seemed to coincide with the loss of Canadian identity. This occurred around the mid 2000's when broadband really began to take over. Essentially, Canadian television and content became non-existent and Canadian television really just showcased or copied American content.

There are NO Canadian Icons or heroes that have been created following the mid 90's. Nobody for the youth to look up to. Justin Bieber is hated here. I guess the government helped create the Chris Hatfield meme and Sidney Crosby was popular for a bit, but the culture is experienced a deep rot and is completely barren, now easily being overtaken by the most far-flung cultures.

I watched a commercial for Rogers today where a white womanapparently married into a latrge and stereotypically "Indian" family, like, from india, and the plotline was that the white woman had located the Punjab's long lost brother, ipliemed to be from some far-flung slum.

And I'm like "isn't this for a telecom company? Who the fuck cares about those disgusting punjabs?" and the woman was dressed head to toe in those weird robes Mike Myers wore in "The Love Guru".
>>
>>70340399
Power... the ultimate aphrodisiac.
>>
>>70342493
No joke, getting on disability is a carrer path in many places. Nobody is much concerned with anything beyond the next paycheck. To reflect this, the government charges absurd taxes on low-end thrills like cigarettes and controls the sales and prices of liquor. This is an effort to tax the poor for being poor and keep them where they are. Meanwhile, black children are PAID to attend school, and they show up to receive their money and leave directly after. They still get passing grades.

nationally now, Indian reserves have been in the news for the disturbing numer of dead and missing and abused women. But the media protrays this as though white men are doing these deeds on reservations rather than the reality of an even worse and more dead and drug-addicted culture which is saturated in violence, crime and despair of their own making.

Canadian women are probably the stupidest and laziest women in the world.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.