[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exposing The Shills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15
File: NAT.png (2 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
NAT.png
2 KB, 290x174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziV6JePZeB4

National action is a shill movement. It˙s a planned opposition funded by somoeone similar to antifa. They exist to agitate people and to make the right wing look bad.

Do you seriously think their leaders are retarded enough to think these "it˙s da joooos" speeches will do anything? The general public will just see you as a lunatic and extremist similar to muslim extremists.

I am fully aware that most of the members are actual social outcasts and retards who do not know how destructive their behaviour is. But i know that their leaders know what they are doing and are funded by the government organisations.
>>
File: knock-knock2.png (739 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
knock-knock2.png
739 KB, 1273x1024
>>70339297
Stay fucking mad, kid. I'm a member of NA, ask me anything cunt.
>>
>>70339870
Do you seriously think that the general public will support you if you say things like: "It˙s the jews fault! and "Hitler should have won!" ?

At this rate you will continue being a tiny minority that is monitored by police.
>>
>>70339870
Why did you steal your flag and symbolism from anarchists? Was it because Uncle Adi did the same to the commies in the thirties? Or is your creative department composed primarily of monkeys?
>>
File: sa.jpg (12 KB, 240x241) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
12 KB, 240x241
>>70340417
Have you seen Newcastle? NA got applauded by 400+ people, even a couple people threw a salute back, you fucking autist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbb08AbSCbE

>>70340475
Creative department of monkeys.. Have you seen our website, faggot? It's the only nationalist website that doesn't look like it's been designed in the early 2000s.
>>
>>70340891
>400 people
And you think that is a lot?
It should be thousands. The movement has been around for 2-3 years and it barely has any support. UK will be caliphate before your movement gets anywhere.

Start doing normal door to door activism if you actually care about your country. No more nazi salutes.Be like Trump, UK has too many minorities for the white majority to do anything without them.
>>
I've heard that Alex Davis is actually a Red Mole.

I really want NA to be real and not compromised but I fear they are at the very least infiltrated.

When you look at some of their symbolism it does smack of hiding in plain sight. Take a look at their website, they litterally have a dead british soldier watching the Union Jack burn trough a set of binoculars, with the slogan 'victory in sight'. What exactly is that supposed to represent?
>>
>>70339297
>when the time comes they'll be in the chambers

wew lad
>>
Support national action
>>
>>70339297
>Da jooos

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

NA is doing its thing. Probably won't influence anything in a positive or negative way tbqh. At least they have honesty though, and don't constantly make concessions about their beliefs. Pretty refreshing to see people who don't give a fuck.
>>
Is there every a right wing group that aren't cuckservatives or controlled shills?
>>
>>70341724
*ever
>>
>>70340417
>Do you seriously think that the general public will support you if you say things like: "It˙s the jews fault!
Hmmm... That moment when you realize that living in a place like Russia is not all gloom and doom...
>>
>>70339297
Its accurate but he will fall for the trap of violence ..there is dispositions in place for that..
>>
>>70341238
We already have UKIP and Pegida to mop up the "I don't want to be racist but don't like immigration" crowd. There is nothing wrong with having a plurality of options.
>>
File: 1454363137436.jpg (849 KB, 2171x2137) Image search: [Google]
1454363137436.jpg
849 KB, 2171x2137
>>70341238
>400 people
>And you think that is a lot?
Considering it was a flash demonstration consisting of no more than 20 people, yes.

>It should be thousands.
May I remind you that UK was part of the allies, and a lot of people still hate nazism due to baby boomer brainwashing? Barely any support, you're a fucking idiot, you start a movement and see where it gets you in Western Europe.

>UK will be caliphate before your movement gets anywhere.
Defeatism is cuckoldry.

>Start doing normal door to door activism if you actually care about your country.
We're not Jehovah witnesses you fucking idiot.

>No more nazi salutes.
wew lad, not even once.

>Be like Trump
and make deals with Soros and have a kike daughter? No thanks.

>UK has too many minorities for the white majority to do anything without them.
See pic related.

>>70341417
>I've heard that Alex Davis is actually a Red Mole.
I've met him personally, he was a former member of BNP, and left because it's too kosher. He also was a part of UKIP, left because it was too kosher. NA is his third time lucky.

NA is not compromised, the recruitment is too tight for a mole to get in.

>>70341529

>>70341724
Yes, NA.
>>
>>70341705
They will influence people to stay away from the right wing you moron. They make anti immigrant people look bad just like the violent bernie supporters make people vote trump.

When Trump supporters lose their shit and sperg out calling someone "nigger lover" they damage the reputation of Trump supporters.
>>
>>70341724
Every right wing group gets infiltrated by the shills sooner or later, especially in UK. You just need a party where there are several competent leaders so the shills can´t have a massive effect on the movement.
>>
>>70341921
I was just making an observation. If you're not throwing salutes around every 5 seconds, you're controlled shills. If you aint then you're a bunch of cuckservatives.
>>
>>70341970
No, you don't understand my country. A lot of people here are fed up of Muslims and immigration but don't say anything because of political correctness, most will just see NA (who by the way are completely unknown anyway) as crazy extremists, but they aren't gonna suddenly support the greens and stand outside Parliament with a "refugees welcome" sign. NA are too extreme to put people off the moderate right wing, people won't link them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think NA will achieve much, but I respect them and I can't stand all this "muh PR" stuff.
>>
>>70339297

its almost as if this whole neo-nazi shit is just a gay LARP club for stupid white trash and is controlled opposition
>>
>>70341921
Race war? You˙re either bloody insane or a shill. Have you looked at your people lately? It will take 20 years of brainwashing before the general population is capable of fighting back.

You need to stop the mass immigration right now. You need to show people that it˙s not for "racist reasons". You need to shill hard and go as far as to claim the muslims in your country are okay citizens and get them on your side.

Only after you stop the mass immigration and get into power, only then you can have your "race war"
>>
>>70340417
But hitler was right and the jews are still scheming
>>
>>70341921
>>70341921

>all seeing eye of Horus in pic
I see too much Masonic and mystery symbolism in your propaganda M8
What is NA's relationship with the magical societies?
>>
>>70342631
Hilter was right but i am not going to sperg about it outside the internet. I would do activism but i stay away from political views due to my criminal past.
>>
File: 0vvy2hf.png (378 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0vvy2hf.png
378 KB, 600x600
>>70342440
"MUH PR MUH PR" faggots are the fucking worst, as if 90% of this board on half or cripplechan have ever done activism and hold a worthy opinion.

>>70342483
Have faith, mate.

>>70342594
>Epitome of armchair cuck

>>70342598
>Race war? You˙re either bloody insane or a shill
All races want one, it's not impossible.

>You need to stop the mass immigration right now
As if democracy or our government actually believe in the interests of their people.

>You need to show people that it˙s not for "racist reasons".
>Not believing in the race theory
w e w

>You need to shill hard and go as far as to claim the muslims in your country are okay citizens and get them on your
>Muslims on our side
You're obviously so fucking autistic and too ignorant to do research on the amount of crime Muslims create.

>Only after you stop the mass immigration and get into power, only then you can have your "race war"
Long way off yet mate. We did not start the war, we'll be the ones finishing it though.

>>70342887
>Hilter was right but i am not going to sperg about it outside the internet.
LOL, you've just admitted you're an armchair fascist, you lazy faggot.

>I would do activism but i stay away from political views due to my criminal past.
Watch out boys, sick cunt is here.
>>
File: 4728_7818.jpg (306 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
4728_7818.jpg
306 KB, 600x1067
>>70339297
One of their main head honchos tortured a 17 year old autist for hours at a party and made the autist give him oral sex, NA members always make excuses when this is brought up

It's not just a shill movement, it's a holding bin for psychopaths
>>
>>70340891
Still not aswering my questions. Why steal anarchist imagery?
Your pic is just a bastardized circle A, and your lackeys dress like the black bloc.
>>
File: 1458913707435.jpg (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458913707435.jpg
135 KB, 900x900
>>70343222
HAHAHA what the fuck is this shit? First I've heard of it, fucking shill.

>>70343335
It's a developed version of the SA symbol, what else do you want you cretin?

Blackbloc is to disguise and so the police won't be able to differentiate.
>>
>>70343062
I attend anti immigration protests but i am at the rear. I believe that if i did more and gain large attention the news would bring up my past and make the movement look bad.
>>
>>70340417
Current year Nazis are delusional, more at 11
>>
File: 1ZfeNAi.jpg (962 KB, 2232x3157) Image search: [Google]
1ZfeNAi.jpg
962 KB, 2232x3157
>>70343651
Serves you right for being a fucking idiot then, doesn't it pal?
>>
>>70343930
I was underage when i did most of the things.
I can˙t be too specific about it but my face was in the newspapers and in the evening news.

David Duke was in KKK 40 years ago but the media still gives him shit about that. I do not want young lads ruin their image like i did.
>>
File: NA.png (506 KB, 874x1240) Image search: [Google]
NA.png
506 KB, 874x1240
>>70344300
Okay.

Where in this thread has ANYONE provided proof that NA are a shill movement, consist of autists or are just shit activists? No one? All right. Great thread, cunts.
>>
>>70344580
I told you why they are a shill movement. Their speeches are targeting only people who already share their views.

They are not bringing anyone to their cause which is why their numbers are small and will always be small. They are not doing any activism. They are just attention seeking agitators like antifa.
>>
>>70344821
Mate, our recruitment is going through the roof. Watch for the future, big demos ahead. Stop talking shit you have no idea about.

You're basically a fucking idiot who got arrested, saw NA arise and become increasingly popular and got jealous because his movement isn't as prestigious.
>>
>>70345096
>Mate, our recruitment is going through the roof.

Really?
>>
>>70345096
I never got arrested for anything. I was just snitched on by a fellow man in our movement but the police had nothing on me.

I learned how to mess with niggers in ways that kiddies like you will never undestand. I hang with them, i even buy their weed even though i do not smoke it. And then i tip the police of their illegal activities.

I snitch on black migrants. I snitch on gypsies and i snitch on leftist traitors. Hell i might even join antifa and get a few of them in trouble.
>>
>>70345096
You said that months ago yet you barely managed to get together 20 people last time.

Your politics are not working. Stop repeating the same mistakes british nationalists have been doing since the 80´s
>>
File: 1442757649370.jpg (116 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442757649370.jpg
116 KB, 2000x1000
>>70345346
Yes.

>>70345707
We're not making the same mistakes as other nationalists, that's why we're prevailing in recruitment and making headlines. You cannot talk, you cannot even mention what movement you are in or what it's "politics" are. You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>70345707
I think it's more of an image problem. When the public see tattooed, obese skinheads, they don't give a shit what your politics are. NA don't seem to be as bad in that aspect.
>>
>>70345850
I don˙t have to directly involve myself. I am still waiting for the movement to show up while i help young people to hide their powerlevels.

We need to be smarter than this. We need to be sneaky. Even in my country which is 99% white we still need to be very careful when we adress some issues.

People need to distance themselves from the past for example. Nothing good comes out of bringing up WW2 and Hitler. Most people are programmed to view Hitler as the most evil person that ever existed which is why we must avoid mentioning him.
>>
File: 1439934250623.jpg (41 KB, 299x432) Image search: [Google]
1439934250623.jpg
41 KB, 299x432
>>70346984
Now you're saying "WE". May I remind you to scroll up and say that we're "shills" and "bringing a bad name to the right-wing". See, you're not consistent and for some reason you're hating on NA for no reason.
>>
>>70345850
My best advice is: "Do not fight dangerous groups by appearing equaly as dangerous as them."

There must be no local far right. At least not yet. You have to be the victims, you have to be the wolf in sheep´s clothing just like the moderate islamists.
>>
>>70347131
Are you a NA member?
>>
File: 1442866588066.png (453 KB, 3000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1442866588066.png
453 KB, 3000x4500
>>70347234
Yes. Have you not read my posts?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RoVYOUJMcY
thoughts?
>>
>>70347551
I have but there are at least two different British posters on here. Where are you guys active the most? I am visiting someone in a few months and i will be near London for two weeks.

I have no issues seeing you face to face.
>>
>>70343611
>>70343062
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/sex-attack-ordeal-of-vulnerable-leeds-teenager-1-4461010

Ryan Fleming
>>
File: 1-anglo-saxon-warriors.jpg (106 KB, 661x900) Image search: [Google]
1-anglo-saxon-warriors.jpg
106 KB, 661x900
>>70348136
Ryan was an affiliate, not a member you fucking idiot. Even if this was true, which I doubt it is, none of the NA members would have known.
>>
File: L0445Q2.jpg (555 KB, 2048x1144) Image search: [Google]
L0445Q2.jpg
555 KB, 2048x1144
>>70347905
If you want to get into contact, go to national-action.info and e-mail a regional organiser of wherever you're going to.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.