[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors."

Stockholm is the capital of Sweden

How does that make you feel?
>>
File: 1408566872812.jpg (153 KB, 951x629) Image search: [Google]
1408566872812.jpg
153 KB, 951x629
ok. nothing is wrong
>>
>>70337985
I feel bad for Sweden because they have a shitty flag that has ugly colours.
>>
Irony
>>
>>70338485
Heresy. They have a nice flag
>>
>>70337985
>Stockholm is the capital of Sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zipbBfXP91I&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70337985
Stockholm is the capital of Sweden? More like Sweden is the capital of Stockholm syndrome amirite?
>>
>>70338111
quran supposed to be on top

check your privilege
>>
>>70340827
But it is, these cucks literally named that syndrome after their own capital
>>
File: Slowpoke.gif (15 KB, 288x307) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.gif
15 KB, 288x307
>>70337985
I didn't have a slowpoke slow enough for this, so I invented a time machine, went back in time to the dinosaurs, and buried one in a sealed box so it could be ready for this thread. Unfortunately it looks like I fucked up a butterfly larva in the process, hope it wasn't important.
>>
>>70337985
How does it make you feel knowing spain was conquered by muslims and held for 800 years? Spain is complete fucking joke and vacationing brits are probably cucking you as we speak
>>
>>70341649
>>>70337985 (OP)
>How does it make you feel knowing spain was conquered by muslims and held for 800 years? Spain is complete fucking joke and vacationing brits are probably cucking you as we speak

I'd rather be cucked by a white britfag, not a desert nignog.
>>
>>70341649
we are to be now, stand up and defend yourself instead of complaining of others, kamrat!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.