[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still don't understand why globalism is a bad thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 704x400
I still don't understand why globalism is a bad thing.

Don't you guys like cheaper goods and access to many different cultures?
>>
File: image.jpg (612 KB, 1294x1455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
612 KB, 1294x1455
>>70336133
No.
>>
The issue is not that we don't like other cultures. The issue is that with Globalism they no longer stay separate and unique, but mix and bastardized each other. That and it takes focus from the good of the state to interfering with other people and shipping them out jobs.
>>
>>70336133
No. I want to work 12 hours a week for meat and milk and a place to sleep. Everything else can fuck off.
>>
>>70336133
I like when rapists and welfare monkeys are outside of my country.
>>
>>70336303
This wanker gets it.

I want the minimum and I also want to work the minimum.
>>
File: image.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>70336282
>they no longer stay separate and unique, but mix and bastardized each other
>>
>>70336215
UBC library ayyyyy
>>
Why would i want a globalized world where everyone else seems to benefit but my own nation doesn't?

And by the way, this problem it's not really limited to third world shitholes
>>
no, I dont.
>>
>>70336133
Fuck that shit, they can keep their food and cheap goods.
>>
Yes, I love it when the white people have to pay taxes so ''minorities'' could live and eventually destroy white people.
Love it.
>>
>>70336532
What is it that you don't understand. After some generations of multiculturalism the different cultures will mix and start becoming one
>>
File: asMoRMF.jpg (924 KB, 1591x3502) Image search: [Google]
asMoRMF.jpg
924 KB, 1591x3502
>>70336532
What part of that don't you get?
>>
>>70337054
Your French flag has a coffee stain on it.
>>
Globalism is great to finally start space exploration
>>
>>70337246
Because everywhere else you go in earth will be the same
>>
>>70337077

god i hate this meme
because its so simple that retards actually believe it to be true

do people really lack an understanding of what culture is?

diffrent locations and time passing gives diffrent cultures
its not that hard to understand if you actually use your brain and think about how cultures evolved in the first place.

so picture nr.2 is wrong on so many levels.
we all are part of diffrent sub cultures and bigger cultures, not just one.

And even if we had a world that worked on full multiculturalism, the diffrences would still evolved depending on the palce and time on earth
for you retards out there (the reason eskimos have a distinct culture is not because they want to, but because they need to, so they will evolve diffrently then the brazilians
>>
I should point out that I'm not for or against globalism, I just don't have any reason to hate it.

>>70337054
But this doesn't happen

>>70337077
Am I supposed to be able to relate to a kkk neo-nazi?
>>
>>70336133

The access isn't that great 2bh. Like with food, the ones you get are bastardised and simply marketable forms of the original.
>>
File: hABfSdt.jpg (292 KB, 1308x892) Image search: [Google]
hABfSdt.jpg
292 KB, 1308x892
>>70337731
>>70337772
Pls go
>>
>>70336133
I prefer American culture because we're successful. Third world nations aren't successful and we shouldn't be replacing ours with theirs.
>>
>>70337731
>god i hate this meme
>because its so simple

Exactly.

It doesn't need to be complicated unless you want it to be.
>>
>>70338030

what?

should i assume you dont think cultures evolved but where magically placed there by god?

its hard to understand, considering you dont give an argument
>>
>>70338330

well if you want it to be related to the truth, it needs to be able to say something segnificent

if not, its worth as much as those religious memes

>no cultural evolution
>magically appeared cultures
>>
>>70338438
Ok, let's send 1 million Muslims to Norwray. Let's see what your culture looks like and how it's going to evolve.
>>
>>70338623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxm1mqbgxcM
>>
File: image.gif (676 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
676 KB, 160x240
>>70338030
kys subhuman, I'm not going to believe any sort of shit without a good argument to back it up.
>>
>>70339041
What argument, retard?
Open up your borders if you don't have reason to hate globalism. Open them up. Let every single Mexican come in.
If you're not ok with that then you have a reason to have globalism.
>>
Good number of western nations have had their jobs outsourced because of it

As trump said,alot of stupid leaders
>>
>>70339291
>globalism means no borders
Wut
It isnt a one sum game, just that as of current US/western leadership seem to be lagging behind in playing it
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1791x960
Globalism destroys diversity and centralizes power at the corrupt evil top aka the Jew World Order or the NWO

/thread
>>
>/pol/ is unironically shilling for globalism now
What went wrong?
>>
>>70337731
I know you want to be smart but second picture shows world left want to create.
We know it's almost impossible idea so it's meant to mock it.
>>
>>70338829
>>70338829

how is that an counter argument to my problems with the meme?

your talking with your emotions towards this subject, not with your brain, i never said anything about "good or bad culture" hurr
What is it with you nationalists and your love for the same tactics as the feminists use?

il explain again
1. there is no such thing as pictured in the meme "why is everywhere the same ect."
2. cultures evolved based on location and time and interactions with diffrent cultures that evolved by diffrent locations and time
3. there will never be "pure" cultures, as we are all mixed
4. so the meme does not make any sense on any level

start using your brain instead of your feels
>>
>>70339407
That's pretty much what it means. That's the end goal of globalism.
That's why you get called a racist for not wanting to let people cross the borders.
>>
>>70339548
lebbit and/or trolls fishing for them sweet sweet (You)'s.
>>
>>70336532
as a multiethnic product of globalism, he's not wrong.
>>
>>70339557

there seems to be some people who actually believe culture works that way, so im not convinced that its all "satire"
>>
>>70337731
Cultures are like religions, if you accept every one then they don't mean anything anymore.

Although you do have a point that the pic is an exaggeration and that there can be subcultures within a country. The problem is when you have things too different and try to mix them, because you will end up with a civil conflict in your hands.

/pol/acks wouldn't give a fuck about Russians Ukranians or Japanese people flooding europe as refugees. The problem is with muslim refugees because they're particularly different and they create lots of division within the people (shariah zones, terrorism problems, intolerance towards infidels, etc)

"White culture" doesn't really mean anything other than "certain cultural factors shared among European countries that facilitate integration with each other"
>>
>>70339633
Nope
It depends on who controls the head of globalism, and what drives global culture
If trump wins, that would be quite a blow against it
>>
>>70339596
You don't need a counter argument. You're not making an argument. What you're saying basically boils down to ''we all bleed red!''. It means nothing.

Yes, cultures evolve on location. So what? What does this have to do with anything? Does this mean it's ok to flood Norway with Muslims and Somalis? Guess that's ok, because ''cultures evolve and there are no pure cultures''.

Just say that you want to be Sweden 3.0
>>
>>70339295
Wise chinese diaspora is wise.

Outsourcing skullfucked employment opportunities for blue collar labor in this country.
>>
>>70336282
This. Also the people who are pushing globalism do not have our best interests in mind. The global elite don't give a rat's ass about our rights. It's nothing more than them trying to gain more power and wealth for themselves.
>>
>>70336133
No. I like small, heterogeneous, virtuous communities.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 633x758
>>70339548
Someone just fucking explain it to me
>>
File: consider the following ellen.png (238 KB, 658x464) Image search: [Google]
consider the following ellen.png
238 KB, 658x464
>Countries and individual societies have enough problems locally
>Each case, country, and society is different
>Globalist scum think that every issue in every country can be solved the same way because we're all 'human'

On top of that, it's important to keep cultures, histories, and societies pure and flourishing. If I visit Germany, I want German culture. If I visit the Congo, I want Congo culture. If I visit South Korea, I want South Korean culture.

To wipe everything together makes a singular blurred color.

Also, it takes jobs to the lowest of the low at the cost of everyone else, and trade deals are the devil.
>>
>>70339978
US has still quite a leverage in computing,esp in software
Now if only microsoft stopped being such jews

Also bringing back the spirit of murican entrepreneurship would help alot, and then perhaps finding ways so that no company can hold monopoly for such an unreasonable amount of time
>>
>>70339295
The American policy of the last 50 years has been forcing third world shitholes to accept globalism, even if it means to overthrow democratically elected government, support dictators and commit mass murder.
>>
>>70339875

>ignores the whole point and starts "muh white genocide" comments

this is like talking to a feminists "muh petriarchy"

im not arguing for or against globalism you retard, like i said i mede no evalutation (read: globalism is good /bad)
what i said is that the picture does not work.
>There will never be a earth where you travel from new york to tokyo and meet the exact same culture, or if you want an extreme example
there will nevere be an earth where eskimos and brazilians will wear the same clothes, eat the same food, talk the same way ect.
because they are on diffrent locations and over time they will change within themselves too
just like a country that speaks the same language gets diffrent dialects

understand now or are you going to cry about the patriarchy again? I mean white genocide?
>>
>>70337772
Yes it absolutely does.
I am 1/3 Greek, German, and Irish. None of my great-great-great grandparents lived in the same country. They came to US, lived in separate parts of cities, or even country, and eventually came together to create me. A mongrel with no true cultural identity. Just a product of consumerism.
>>
>>70339696
The current cultures would be buried under immigration and/or breeding between races though. Yes, new cultures would arise in time but what people on /pol/ primarily don't want is the destruction of western culture.
>>
>>70340192
>>70339548
It's crossboarders and worse, offboarders.

I assure you most of /pol/ is not going to shill for globalism
>>
>>70336133
Cultural and ethnic suicide are not worth the economic benefits.
>>
>>70336133
>cheaper goods
lol
>access to many different cultures
The west objectively has a gamut of superior cultures. Why would I want access to a culture that thinks apostates should be beheaded or shitting in the street is acceptable?
>>
>>70340328
No one is talking about genocide, retard. Your ''argument'' made no sense. It's the typical fence sitting rebbit bullshit.

Answer the question, is it ok to flood Norway with Somalis and Muslims because ''culture evolves and no culture is pure''?
>>
>>70340312
That has to stop then, trump seems disinterested in 3rd world nations as a whole anyway
>>
>>70336133
Globalism is bad when it's a one-way street straight into white countries, with our coffers being looted and our nations being destroyed for no discernible gain. And when we complain we're arrested for "xenophobia" or "hate speech".

Globalism is simply modern colonialism.
>>
>>70339707

like i said to the other guy, i didnt come here to evaluate cultures, i leave that to the conspiracy theoriests

but if you want my stance on it, i agree that the muslims from the middle east have an incompatable world view, but that does not mean much to me, as no one agree with freedom anyways, and even /pol/ would take away my freedom if they where in power.

authoritarians are what they are, i cant do much about that when it comes to islam, and i cant do much about it when it comes to feminists and nazis either.

Im sure they all would ban what they deem "inapropriet" without giving reasonable arguments
>>
>>70339596
Yea cuz one million muslims in germany in time will all become Germans again...

No, they'll still be fucking muslims, they'll just be in germany now. and when the parent culture, aka Actual germans are thinned out to the point where you can't tell if you're in germany anymore. It's happening already.

>>70339014
>>
We are already mostly globalized. The further efforts are to put less people in control of the world. The more sovereign nations we have the better, honestly.
>>
>>70336133
Because more than half the world is lazy as fuck and stuck in the dark ages of culture so no, the only 1st world nations that are non Caucasian is Japan, South Korea doesn't count because apparently half of Koreans are retarded (North K)
>>
File: image.png (279 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279 KB, 557x557
>>70339596
Wow Norway is cucked lol
>>
>>70337054
t. Mehmet Osmani II, descendant of Ottoman conquerors
>>
>>70337731

The world in the second pane would never come about anyway.
Only 1st world countries would look like that.
And yes, due to the ease of travel and the homogeneity of media we would practically all be the same. Time and place do not matter when you're a couple of hours' flight from any other country and a couple of milliseconds' away from communicating with each other.
>>
>>70336133
And the trees were all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw!
>>
>>70339875
Critical theory. Nothing is sacred because everything is a false equivalence so whatever changes occur no value can be assigned, but it is assumed since the change occurred there has been "progress". Of course this "progress" is driven by the value judgement of the democracy makers so it really just boils down to morons being stuck in a position where they can make no decisions but are pushed by the prevailing authorities.
>>
Just fucking genocide us next time brits. It's horrible to watch the few remaining fragments of your culture get destroyed.
>>
>>70336133
> "access to many different cultures"
> the infiltration of my superior culture with an inferior culture
> the degradation of my culture

u wot m8
>>
>>70340312
And we are truly thankful for that.
Fuck red scum
>>
>>70340570
I'd take away your freedom solely because you're a mouthbreathing retard spewing non-arguments and refusing to answer when your idiotic viewpoint is challenged. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70340328
But there could be a world where "Germans" wear the same clothes as Syrians (and eat and speak the same etc.)

The fertility rate of Europeans is too small compared to the birth rate of Middle Easterners and Africans. It would result in European culture being displaced or entirely subsumed.
>>
>>70340953
I hear peru and chile are less shittier than brazil and argentina
>>
>>70340687
pls save me from the multicult senpai
>>
>>70340528

you truely are a retard, here take this guys example, he understands, yet has a point he wants to convey
>>70340374

as for>>70340374

yes that is true, and that does seem to be a problem for some who >evaluate culture
which is not the point as i said time and time again-

but if you people really want to start that discussion,

my stance is this, just as we take the good things from past cultures and incoparate them within ouers, so should be do with this culture. So ouer culture is going to evolve no matter what we do, but we need to make sure that certain ideas are precerved.
So this does mean to limit the influence from bad ideas, islam, nazism, feminism ect. are some i would consider bad
and im sure some would disgree on some of them, or all of them, which is why i dont want to start a debate of evaluation, which is really hard to agree upon
>>
>>70337054
Soros go home!
>>
>>70336133
There would be no issue with globalism if it weren't another name for a more powerful govt than ever seen in history.
>>
>>70338030
Don't TAA and Anita hate eachother?
>>
>>70341079
Not answering the question, just posting more garbage. Very nice, rebbit.
>>
>>70336133
>Don't you guys like cheaper goods and access to many different cultures?
No, we don't. Next fucking stupid question.
>>
>>70340659

im sure your refering to this>>70340374
which is a more elegant way to express your views
>>
>>70340985
good to know, im sure you can join forces with the muslims and the SJW when that time comes
>>
>>70341070
For now, next election will decide if we continue in that path
>>
>>70341007

yes there could be a world where this occures, but only within a certain time limit, and then they would create a "new" mixed culture

as i said, this was supposed to be an anti-meme comment, but it does seem that some people on here took the meme very seriously
>>
>>70341407
Jeg vil at Reddit skal dra.
>>
>>70341079
How do we control what aspects of different cultures we bring in? Look at Germany and the "refugees" and Sweden with their immigration stance. There have been way more sexual assaults and rapes committed since their these foreigners have entered the country.

Just look at your own country, 100% of the rapes in Oslo one year (can't remember which) were committed by "immigrant non-Western males".

You simply cannot sift out the good from the bad with mass immigration. Hell, not even with very controlled immigration can you separate the two perfectly but at least your local populace won't be entirely displaced.
>>
>>70341233

you commented on my discussion, i wont let you change the dicsussion because you cant agree with the fact that the meme is shit

its the same techniques as the SJWs use
"change the subject"
SO do you agree with racism???
>>
>>70341007
So why import shitskins when you could just encourage people to have bigger families then?
>>
Globalism only works if we assume that all countries have equal economic power and all are culturally tolerant of one another. No one believes or assumes this and the only people that shill for globalism are those that can personally gain from it i.e. multinational corporations looking to exploit third world labor and supplies and then turn around and sell products to first world nations at huge markups.

Even ignoring the whole cultural argument, it's bad because it drives down global wages (and this standards of living) because all the work goes to the lowest bidder and leaves everyone else to rot
>>
>>70341603
>jeg vill ikke hore på andre meninger
>hvorfor er du i klubben min?
:[
>>
>>70341783
I agree entirely. Or implement a society that can deal with population decline and not collapse/destroy its own culture.

I'm anti-globalist, dude, I'm nationalist.

>>70341079
Also, here's a video 4 U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ
>>
>>70341769
You're the only one trying to change the subject. If you make a shitty ''argument'' about how cultures evolved and all that garbage, why can't you answer a simple question?

Does your shitty ''argument'' make it ok for Norway to be flooded with Muslims and Somalis?
Answer the question, you retarded plebbit passive aggressive loser. Take your autism pills.
>>
>>70341956
Du svarte ikke på han fyren sitt sporsmål, så du kan suge pikken min.

.t jeg var med i AUF da jeg var yngre og var på Utoya 2 år for Breivik gikk og begikk massemord.
>>
LOL some cultures are just too different to share the same laws. but things are converging anyways, and globalization is in a pretty advanced stage at the moment so consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>70336133
>Don't you guys like cheaper goods and access to many different cultures?

Senpai, you gotta keep in mind that there's no such thing as a free lunch. Those cheaper goods are only cheaper because they're being produced in sweatshops and factories overseas and across borders and then shipped back home all at the cost of American manufacturing and industry. And access to many different cultures may at first seem good until you realize that a culture is more than just clothing and food--culture includes values like Freedom of Speech, Gender Equality, Separation of Church and State, and Democracy. These are Western values that are not only not shared, but directly opposed by Islamists. These are not ideas you want taking root here at home.
>>
>>70341756

well the first thing would be to give people the ability to vote on issues such as war and conflicts, because no one is willing to take responsebility for non-isolationist policies their countries have been doing. And as soon as something bad happens, we claim its not ouer fault. ect.

trade,coflicts,wars, colonizations and corporations are all just hypocritical and are nothing more then "commercials" for the refugees to come to ouer countries

there are many people to blame, even ouer own ancestors, who raped us in the ass by making contact, and now we have to pay the price.

every action has consiquences, and now its all a mess, and we have to deal with it, and believe me, there are no good solutions in the long run,
the best we can do is to switch to isolationist policies and let the people decide what to do with the refugees
afterall thats what democracy is about, taking responsebility
nazism and nationalism is about giving responsebility to people who are "smarter"
>>
>>70336541
Cuck school, been there for one year and quit as soon as i saw niggers and chinks making 80% of student pop
>>
>>70341990
>the wagegap is a myth
>anwser the question are you a mysoginyst???

i have anwsered to other people who asked in a better manner then a shitty attempt to derail the discussion, im sure you can figure out my stance by reading the whole thing, unless your FEELS make you ignore the points
>>
>>70342201

hva skjer med at folk tar ting så personelig?
> .t jeg var med i AUF da jeg var yngre og var på Utoya 2 år for Breivik gikk og begikk massemord.

hva har dette med diskusjonen å gjore?
jeg gir blaffen i personlig info, emosjoner og hvordan dere forholder dere til "reddit"

argumentet handlet om en meme, jeg ser ikke hvordan det han sier er relevant til memet eller argumentet

sug pikken min og dra på skolen
>>
>>70342642
>nazism and nationalism is about giving responsebility to people who are "smarter"

Isn't this a good thing?

I think the best system of government is a dictatorship under a leader who loves his/her people and country. I also believe strongly in isolationism. If Nazi Germany had led by example rather than war, nationalism and isolationism wouldn't be taboo and we could exercise actually these policies without being called "Nazis".
>>
>>70342841
You're still dodging and changing the subject, rebbit.
You're pathetic. Little pseudo-intellectuals like you will be first when the noose comes.
>>
>>70343044

well if you are a person who finds it hard to understand things yourself sure. But one should keep in mind that one then gives all the power away to the "smarter" person to tell you whats best for yourself

my stance is simply that when i grew up i did so to become independent from my parents, i wouldnt want to give control of my life to authoritarian leaders now and lose that freedom
>>
>>70336133
>I still don't understand why globalism is a bad thing.

Why don't you leave your front door open and let everyone use your home?

Don't you like access to many different cultures?
>>
>>70343123

you clearly arent interested anyways, i suggest you go to a thread about white genocide and you can all patt yourself on the shoulder without me intefering with how biology works on you lost causes
>>
>>70336133
>I still don't understand why globalism is a bad thing.

It's a good thing when it happens between equal countries, countries playing by the same rules. You can have all the free trade and free movement of people between USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, NZ and Japan and have no issue. All these countries have similar quality of education, similar values, similar standards of living, labor laws, environmental protection, etc...

It's when you introduce third world shitholes that have none of the above in your globalism that it fucks up. They should get to join when they have advanced themselves to be equal to the western world.
>>
>>70336133
Globalism has been good to the west for a long time, cheap exploitable 3. world countries. Even our working class have benefitted hard on globalism.

BUT, the way we are heading now - the working class are getting it worse and the middle class is shrinking. Only the super rich are benefitting from Globalism now.

Capitalism is no longer for the bourgeoisie.

So no, Globalism is not a good thing anymore (it never was for all of the world).
>>
>>70343044
>I think the best system of government is a dictatorship under a leader who loves his/her people and country.
I agree with this but it's just wishful thinking because you're trusting one person too much. And even if he's good nothing would stop the ones who want power from creating unrest (he's a tyrant after all and we need muh democracy) and killing him.

I think democracy is still the best approach (direct and actual democracy, because representative democracy is a joke) BUT you'd need to have a critical and educated population (just so that they don't vote on feelings or for things they don't know shit about), dissolve the big government while giving regional authority and autonomy to local people's councils (because democracy works better with small groups) and reducing the role of the government to dealing with foreign relations and the constitution.
>>
>>70336133
ask jamaica how a globalist economy worked out for them.
>>
>>70336133

Because Globalism is good for no one but the few.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.