[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.scientificamerican.com/a rticle/how-to-shift-anti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1459472049155.jpg (109 KB, 580x985) Image search: [Google]
1459472049155.jpg
109 KB, 580x985
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-shift-anti-transgender-attitudes/

>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of abuse, assault and suicide compared with other Americans. And some political groups continue to push to repeal existing local protections or enact further discrimination against transgender persons into law. Now new research published in Science today has found that a simple 10-minute directed conversation can have a significant and lasting effect on reducing that prejudice.

Would you change your thoughts on trannies after a 10 minute conversation /pol/?
>>
What they're not saying is that the dude doesn't tell the other they have a dick and when it's time to get some poon some dude is bound to get prunes.
>>
>>70335580
I used to be pretty sceptical, until someone close to me turned out to be a tranny. Either way, I don't see why people get their panties in a twist over what others think about gender.
>>
>>70335580
Good, I hope after getting enough shit from people they realize that they're mentally ill and either get help or go back to being a normal human being.
>>
>>70335580
>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of abuse, assault and suicide compared with other Americans.

Because trannies are much more likely to be prostitutes. That's the only reason.

> Would you change your thoughts on trannies after a 10 minute conversation /pol/?

No, you'd have to give me a pre-frontal lobotomy to persuade me that men are really women.

Tranny-ism is a mental illness. I'm not anti-tranny. They are human beings with rights. They need help, not people reinforcing their delusions.

We don't accept forcing people's delusions on others. Trannies have the right to claim they are women, the rest of us have the right to disagree.
>>
File: 1459459245884.jpg (224 KB, 1382x802) Image search: [Google]
1459459245884.jpg
224 KB, 1382x802
>>70335580
I don't mind them as long as they aren't on welfare, don't get tax funded treatment and don't demand special rights/tries to change things to fit their mentally ill agenda

Seen some cute ones won't lie.
>>
It's a mental illness, it's classified as a mental illness, and it should be treated as a mental illness.

It's fucking cruel to fuel someone's mental illness like this. Unethical bastards.
>>
File: say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg (626 KB, 668x1285) Image search: [Google]
say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg
626 KB, 668x1285
>>70335580
>Now new research published in Science today has found that a simple 10-minute directed conversation can have a significant and lasting effect on reducing that prejudice.

The problem is that /pol/ doesn't hate trannies because we don't know them. It's the exact opposite. There are fucking tons of trannies all over the internet, and especially here. We all fucking know what trannies are like. They are completely nuts, narcissistic, self-obsessed.

Trannies are widely loathed because they are mentally ill attention whores. They are troubled, unhappy people who've latched on to the latest made-up psychiatric trend. Before tranny-ism it was multiple personality disorder.

And the whole "say my pronouns" thing is fucking oppressive.
>>
File: 1441196054537.png (199 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441196054537.png
199 KB, 500x375
We don't respect our veterans of war with the benefits, therapy, medical care or jobs they deserve, just a pride parade once or twice a year. Why would the transsexuals & wannabes, a smaller group that hasn't done shit for us, get anything more?
>>
Why should they get special treatment just because they mutilate their genitals?
Either they choose their own actions and deal with them or acknowledge mental illness and get treatment for it, you can't have it both ways.
>>
>>70335580
>everyone is mean!
>except transgender people!
>we should be nicer to transgender people!

Do you think people would still buy it if it was worded as simplistically as the implications promoted
>>
>>70335580

Yes.

I would hate them more.
>>
>>70335580
>>70336162
>>70336280

Notice that they AREN'T introducing liberals to trannies to change their minds. They're having well-meaning, sane-looking college liberals knock on their doors.

A 10 minute conversation with any tranny would turn about any normal person into a vehement tranny hater.
>>
>>70335580
I see no reason to chimp out on a tranny no matter what you may think about them.
Live and let live doesn't mean you have to like them.
>>
>>70336509

> Live and let live

So when are trannies and liberals going to apply that principle to people who believe that men have penises and women have vaginas?
>>
>>70335580
Actualy i was pretty indiferent about tranies until i meet one. He turned out to be a mentaly unstable and rapey as shit. I don't want to have anything to do with them. I dubt that meeting yet another one would somehow make me like them.
>>
>>70336509

Mentally Ill people get their rights revoke to protect them and those around them.

Trannies belong to the Asylum not to the Doctor to get their dick snipped.
>>
>>70335715

It doesn't work that way. They'll just go to Tumblr and receive validation there.

On that note, why is there an insistence that "society" hates, for instance, trannies? I never see it, and I'm a bigot, so I'd know if other people think and act like me. It's the same with women. I never see evidence that people are a misogynist like me, and I'd know if I saw it.

Why do people want to feel oppressed? Are they bored? Maybe they need a hobby.
>>
>>70335580
You do realize that pic isn't supposed to be a trap, right? She has a flat chest because that character is a child
>>
>>70335580
>those thighs
Anyways, no. I'll tell them they're going to hell for being a damn dirty sodomite.
>>
>>70336586
>>70336715
>So when are trannies and liberals going to apply that principle to people who believe that men have penises and women have vaginas?
Aslong as they don't personally abuse you for it, they can think that. Prove them wrong.
You don't like trannies, I don't either, but taking it up with an individual tranny helps no one.

That's just how civilization works. You'd be fighting a symptom, and not the problem. The trannies are victims already, you don't need to beat on them or verbally abuse them or bully them. It changes nothing. It's just hateful.
>>
>>70335712
It is literally a mental illness.
>>
>>70335580
>Trick me into sucking your cock
>Expects not to get a beating
>>
>implying I care about 25-30 people killing themselves every year
>>
>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of suicide

That's on fucking them, how is it even remotely regular anybody's fault that they're offing themselves even faster than us?
>>
>>70336850
>Aslong as they don't personally abuse you for it, they can think that. Prove them wrong.

No. I'm literally not allowed to say that a mentally ill man isn't a woman. There's a fucking law against it.

Tranny-ism is oppressive to sane people.
>>
>>70335786

Exactly. I look at it like this: If a crossdresser is 'playing' at home with his wife or whatever, and it's between the two of them, in their bedroom, I could give a fuck. The two of them are playing 'pretend' and it's their business. The fucking tranny doesn't keep his shit in the bedroom, and instead walks outside to the world and declares 'I am a woman!' and expects the world to play pretend with him. Unfortunately, the faggot doesn't pay my bills and society isn't his girlfriend... so no, you're a mentally ill fuck and that's that.
>>
10 minutes is enough to get people in their side. I lived with one for a year. That will teach you how vile and messed up they truly are.
>>
>>70336793
I understand that on first glance She's functionally a trap which was somewhat relevant to the thread. Given I was in a hurry and I didn't want to post 3DPD it seemed an alright compromise.
>>
maybe they'd be attacked less if they stopped fagging around in public?
>>
>I'm schizophrenic and hearing voices!

That sounds like an issue; you should seek help to stop that.

>I'm anorexic and want to purge!

That sounds like an issue; you should seek help to stop that.

>I'm transgender and want to be the opposite sex!

No problem here!
>>
Why does no one care about shifting pedophile attitudes?
>>
>>70337094

The research just shows that if you knock on someone's door and tell them something and seem a bit credible, they'll believe you.

It's literally nothing to do with tranny-ism. It's just about the gullibility of the average person. They could've done the exact same study with anti-tranny claims (which would have had the advantage of being true).

The canvassers weren't trannies. If the average person could meet a tranny, we'd have rounded them all up and put them on an island long ago.
>>
>>70336850

What I am being hateful by reminding them they are mentally ill and should receive better protection from the state?
>>
>>70336790
Leftists always create their own problems, this is no exception. They talk about society hating them even though there's so few trannies that people really don't give a fuck for the most part.

So they start protesting and making a fuss about gendered bathrooms and such, slowly making regular people hate them. Then when one of these people says something "mean" they use it as evidence for their initial claim.

Also yes they're really bored, boring people.
>>
trannies are men who carved a hole into their pelvis for the express purpose of receiving another man's dick

there is literally nothing okay about that, and nothing you ever do will change that.

not even Cronenberg could think this shit up
>>
>>70337372

The vast majority don't even have surgery. It's all about their ladyfeelz.
>>
>>70337008
That's not the point I'm arguing.

I'm saying the root of the issue (which is what you're describing) is entirely different from the symptom, which is trannies and genderfluids and dumb shit like that.
Abusing a tranny, beating them, bullying them, it changes absolutely nothing. It's just pointless hate and uncivilized. Niggers and mudslimes do it.
For an example, look at Iran. Government openly supports trannies and supports them. Population beats them to death regularily, extreme hate against trannies.
They're the nation with the second most transgender people on earth. Even though society fucking HATES them.

Work against the system, not the symptom.
>>
>>70336070
underated post
>>
>>70337426
that's just gay
>>
>>70337432
>Government openly supports trannies and supports them. Population beats them to death regularily, extreme hate against trannies.

No, they're generally accepted.

Iran loves trannies because they hate gays. Tranny-ism is about enforcing sex stereotypes on people. Feminine guy? You must be a girl!

> Abusing a tranny, beating them, bullying them

The problem is that pointing out trannies aren't women and they're mentally ill is their definition of "abuse" and "violence".

It's a mental illness that we've created. Psychiatry and modern medicine created tranny-ism. It's not even clear how you could be a tranny if nobody wore clothes. In a nudist colony, how can anyone be a tranny?
>>
>>70335580
I had a beer with a ftm once. He was normal, desu. I largely don't give a shit and think no matter what the government does it won't work. Let the people decide their culture.
>>
>>70335853
There are very, very few trannies who are contributing members of society.
>>
>>70335580
>literally a mental illness
>how can you be so intolerant?
Ya, don't treat transgendered people will drugs or anything, just mutilate them forever when they're as young as 13. That's much more sensible.

If you guys want something to be depressed about: sexchangeregret.com
>>
>>70336509
>Live and let live doesn't mean you have to like them.
except trannies are so contrarian, they even refuse to just LIVE, lol.
>>
>>70337627
>He was normal

There's only one correct word in those three.

> I largely don't give a shit

I give a shit for the sole reason that I dislike being forced to pretend reality doesn't exist.

Men aren't women.

> Let the people decide their culture.

Tranny-ism is a disease and it needs to be wiped out.
>>
File: Bear.png (86 KB, 764x796) Image search: [Google]
Bear.png
86 KB, 764x796
>>70335712
>Either way, I don't see why people get their panties in a twist over what others think about gender.
Let me tell you a massive global truth.

LIFE IS UNFAIR AND SOME PEOPLE ARE MEAN.

You will never get everyone to accept you. Even non-trannies experience this. The idea that it is other people's fault for not accepting your gender is completely the wrong perspective to look at it from.

Why has all belief in personal responsibility been flung out the window? Why must we cottle people? People will always question your life.

And going on from that - I do not doubt that some people are trans. I don't doubt that some people have medical conditions or psychological conditions. What I do doubt is the increase in people saying they are trans now.

There is a massive fad going on with this. I would say that the majority of people committing suicide do so not because others are mean but because they realise that superificial change can't change who they are (biology) or that they made a mistake by following a fad.
>>
>>70337432

Thank god my government doesn't care. And most people don't either.

Also bullying them does help. It reminds them they are worthless pieces of shit and should off themselves. Which is what all post op faggots should do.
>>
>>70337941
>I would say that the majority of people committing suicide do so not because others are mean but because they realise that superificial change can't change who they are (biology) or that they made a mistake by following a fad.

The suicide figures are all made up too. The study everyone references was literally an anonymous internet survey.

> I do not doubt that some people are trans.

It's just a mental illness that psychiatry created. It couldn't even exist without (1) people wearing clothes (2) modern medicine.
>>
>>70337941
>"Why must we cottle people?"
>posting image about cracking open a bear

pottery
>>
>>70338047
>It's just a mental illness that psychiatry created. It couldn't even exist without (1) people wearing clothes (2) modern medicine.
Sure, but a few people are crazy enough that it is what they want.

The others though? I do think there is a massive dose of reality when people give in to a fetish or a fad and then realise they have amde a amssive mistake.
>>
>>70336011
>/pol/ doesn't hate trannies because we don't know them. It's the exact opposite. There are fucking tons of trannies all over the internet
The Internet is not an accurate representation of reality. Leave your house occasionally.

>>70337895
I would oppose laws restricting freedom of speech. I don't give a fuck what bathroom people use, and nobody needs the government to get involved. Cosmetic surgery is degenerate, but it shouldn't be regulated. Autism is a mental disease, but I don't want to lock you away and take away your righ- well lock you away.
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 306x165
>>70335580
I would hit a trannie with a lamp if 10 minutes of talk
>>
>>70337609
>No, they're generally accepted.
They have a death sentence on being gay. They transistion because it's a legal loophole and government systems have come to work with them on it.
It's literally 'become a tranny or get beheaded' for them. Literally.

If a man then finds out you're a tranny in iran, he's still going to beat you for being a faggot. Often to death.

>The problem is that pointing out trannies aren't women and they're mentally ill is their definition of "abuse" and "violence".
Well it depends on who you talk to. Legally, it sure fucking isn't. When it comes to arguing with leftists, why are you arguing with leftists?
There's lots of doctors and psychologists who research gender dysphoria and hold a non-supportive stance. You just rarely hear about these because of the systems in place (media being left as fuck in this case)

>>70338015
Gender dysphoria and disillusion drives them to kill themselves anyways. Why bother abusing them unless you get some sick satisfaction out of them?
>>
>>70335580
Tranny gets abused and assualted 25 times more likely because people think of them as abominations and mentally ill. Because they recieve so much shit they end up killing themselves. Which in turn makes /pol/tards use the suicide rates as an argument for trannies being mentally ill.

Queue the cuck-calling
>>
>>70336856
And what do you suggest to do about it bong? How about we persecute everyone with schizophrenia too.
>>70335715
>get help or go back to being a normal human being
What do you people consider help?

The bottom line is the only treatment that works and actually lasts for MANY people is transitioning. It's hilarious to me that a board so set on liberty thinks this changes anything in their daily life. Do you think people without legs are unattractive and they shouldn't be able to go outside without getting shit on?
>>
>>70335580
Why did onta pretend to be someone eles for a while?
Doxy
>>
>>70338332

The same way you abuse anyone for being retarded and not seeking proper help.

Doctors in Romania are less SJW than the west and would recommend a proper treatment.

You have to try really hard to become a Tranny. And for being this stupid you need to be punished and made an example out of.
>>
>>70338448
>wanting to chop your own dick off is not a mental illness
>literally no problem with it
what
>>
>>70335580
I do't hate transgenders. Far from it, in fact.
I'm perfectly fine with them, and they can be really nice people.
Hell, if someone post-op is good-looking, I'll even fuck em' (No chance of having a kid which is a bonus)
My problem, however, is that we have to acknowledge that these people have a neurological disorder that can, and usually does, harm them.
Many people who go through with the transition (most, I believe) either regret it, or still don't feel comfortable with themselves.

If someone wants to get surgery to alter their body, fair enough, that's their decision, but they should be made aware that it will likely not change much about their feelings towards themselves, and it might, depending on how passable they are, cause others to discriminate against them.
>>
>>70338216

> I would oppose laws restricting freedom of speech.

What if you knew that freedom of speech was spreading a mental illness called tranny-ism?

Like advocating suicide, anorexia or terrorism. Allowing trannies to advocate tranny-ism is literally turning vulnerable kids into trannies.

>>70338332
>They have a death sentence on being gay.

That's the entire fucking point. Tranny-ism is anti-gay. Lots of countries have tried to turn gays into women. Iran, South Africa, Indonesia, even the UK chemically castrated gays.

You think tranny-ism is the same thing as being gay because of "LGBT". Being gay, I can tell you that's a load of shit. I fucking loathe the way trannies hijacked gay organizations. Trannies need to fuck right off.
>>
>>70338584
Are they forcing you to get your dick cut off, no? What's the issue then?
>>
>>70338584
It's their body, why should i give a shit?

also

>Wanting to mutilate infants dicks
>literally no problem with it
>>
>>70335580
Yeah would probably be even more opposed to it.
>>
>>70338216
>The Internet is not an accurate representation of reality. Leave your house occasionally.

> thinking the internet isn't real

The internet is actually a very good representation of tranny reality. We know exactly what they all think about. They are mentally ill perverts.
>>
>>70338448

>Sweden

No need to call you a cuck. Your flag says it all. No real man or woman is stuck in that shithole anymore.

Also they are mentally ill you fucking idiotic retard. Even fucking liberals know this you dumb fuckface.
>>
>>70335580
>social science
fucking pseudo-science

glorified marketing research
>>
File: lila-perry-photos-5.jpg (75 KB, 319x600) Image search: [Google]
lila-perry-photos-5.jpg
75 KB, 319x600
>>70338692
>Are they forcing you to get your dick cut off, no? What's the issue then?

They're forcing us to pretend men are women.

And they're forcing their dicks into women's locker rooms, which is creepy and perverted.

Do you want this guy naked around your little sister?
>>
>>70338448
It is a fetish for many. Hence why they end up in porn or prostitutes and end up living those lives.

Look at gay people - STD's spread ridiculously fast because of promiscious behaviour.

It is all based on behaviour and culture.

They receive shit because they don't get jobs and live normal lives. Everything becomes consumed by their fetish.
>>
>>70338685

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>70335580

They were better off without "protections" such as being able to wave their penis around in girl locker rooms. Those "protections" made them hated and targets.

How about they just try not to stand out and rely on their fucking human rights which give them equal protection before the law to begin with.
>>
>>70335580
>>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of abuse, assault and suicide compared with other Americans.
This is sad but not uncommon, people with mental illness are still a big stigma in our society and they should not be singled out because of their illness instead they should get the treatment they need.
>>
>>70336856
Your autism is a mental illness as well yet we don't have daily threads about autism.
>>
>>70338625
>muh children
You deserve your caliphate. Sorry you'll die without experiencing freedom.
>>
>>70338839
I think you're mixing sex offender up with transgender buddy. The new meme is gender neutral rooms anyway.
>>
>>70338611
Leaf nails it in one.
>>
>>70338685
I've seen some shit on the internet and 4chan. We're talking the absolute worst gore possible most of which doesn't faze me anymore, and yet this made me physically feel sick.
Who would willingly do this to themselves (the answer is the mentally ill)
>>
>>70338897

You have to realize tranny-ism is an epidemic.

Many on /pol/ are realizing meme magic is real. Magic is actually a very real thing. This is because words have power. Labelling people changes them and the way they act. Giving a thing a name can create the thing.

By creating the condition called transgenderism, and creating a medical infrastructure around treating it, we've created an epidemic of trannies.
>>
>>70335580

I love how they talk about trannies, they are not people,they are victimized animals.

That said, what the fuck happened to Scientific American? This is nothing but a propaganda piece.
>>
>>70339048
>I think you're mixing sex offender up with transgender buddy.

I think you believe there's a difference.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/convicted-sex-offender-leads-transgender-rights-effort-north-carolina/
>>
>>70335898
Toothpaste is right
>>
>>70339081
>It's an epidemic!
>he's never meet a tranny offline
Seriously go outside
>>
>>70335580
so... are you gonna post QT traps or what, i didn't take my benis out to take some air.
>>
>>70339226

I've met a few offline. But loads online. They're all fucking insane.

> Seriously go outside

Do you even realize the internet is reality now?
>>
>>70338555
You abuse people for being mentally ill?
Wow, what a great person you must be

>>70338625
>Tranny-ism is anti-gay.
It is in Iran. It's not everywhere. The point is that while the system allows to be trannies easily, the people don't accept it. Not one bit. They're both anti-gay and anti-tranny, the government is only anti-gay. Yet look at how many trannies they are. Clearly the government systems matter more than how many trannies you abuse.

>chemically castrated gays.
Which doesn't turn them into women. A chemically castrated male still has more testosterone than a female.

>You think tranny-ism is the same thing as being gay because of "LGBT".
No, not really. Weird assumption to make.
Infact, most trannies are "straight" as in they still want a female partner. The hardcore LGBT cunts will tell you as much.

>I fucking loathe the way trannies hijacked gay organizations.
Not a turd burglar myself but this is exactly what I'm saying. It's the organizations and the systems in place that enable trannies. It's not necessarily got anything to do with gays in this case because these gay organizations are mostly ran by "I wish I was gay or something to be special" college dropouts who heavily support trannies for no reason other than "I can be special too for endorsing this shit"
>>
>mentally I'll people are more likely to kill themselves.

Wow bug shocker.
>>
>>70339143
I didn't even say that I agreed on this issue, in fact I disagree.
>>
>>70339283
In a world where people can rent crowds of protesters, even reality isn't reality anymore.
>>
>>70335580
>abuse, assault and suicide
One of those three is completely different and I wonder what their definition of abuse is since they didn't name it sexual abuse
>>
File: Andava01.png (292 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
Andava01.png
292 KB, 1280x1912
>>70336793
Wanted to post this. Do you happen to know the name of the artist?
>>
I do wish transgender people would at least acknowledge that they can never change their physical sex, as well.

Sucks, but hey, we're not at that point yet in body modification.
>>
>>70339525
Is that a human Mettaton?
>>
>>70338782
Why would i care for a gypsys opinion? Especially when he puts forward such constructive arguments?

>>70338865
Normal pornstars does this too. With the sex drive of a man and tons of other men wanting to fuck you, it isn't so surprising they end up as whores. But that is just generalising. There are trannies that live normal lives.
>>
Why do people still think you can socially engineer people's behaviour with anti-free-speech laws?
>>
>>70339048
You must be new around here. There have been several incidents where men pretending to be women (trannies, to you) have gone into women's restrooms and demanded that they be allowed to change there.
>>
>>70338461
We don't persecute those with schizophrenia, WE FUCKING TREAT THEM WITH MEDICINE AND DON'T TELL THEM TO LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN THEIR HEAD.
The US government has developed a pill that reduces the desire to crossdress, but to try to transition to the opposite sex.
No hormone bullshit involved.
>>
>>70339349
>It is in Iran. It's not everywhere.

It is anti-gay everywhere. Because the whole point of tranny-ism is anti-gay. By saying that a guy who doesn't conform must really be a girl, you're doing a kind of gay conversion therapy. It's just enforcing stereotypes on people.

All those parents saying "Muh three year old son picked up a doll, HE MUST REALLY BE A GIRL INSIDE" are just doing the same shit as the Iranians.

> It's the organizations and the systems in place that enable trannies.

It's a systematic hijack of gay orgs by autogynephilic men ("trans lesbians").

I fucking hate trannies so much.
>>
>>70336863
If you were going to beat her afterwards why even suck it ahmed?
>>
>>70337248

I do, there's nothing I can do about it. The West is increasingly degenerate. I'm sure pedos will be openly dating and fucking kids soon enough.
>>
>>70339607

Because you can. Language shapes behavior.
>>
>>70335580
How about after a 10 minute lynching?
>>
>>70339630
>The US government has developed a pill that reduces the desire to crossdress, but to try to transition to the opposite sex.
Source
>>
>>70339349

I abuse people for being retarded.

And as I explained. You have to be more than mentally ill to be a tranny in Romania. You have to try ridiculously hard and go abroad to be one. Which means you either didn't seek or accept help.

By that point I get to call you a mouth breathing faggot that is crossdressing to get dick and deserves to be publicly executed.

Cause here is a thing you might not understand. Mental illness doesn't make you retarded and if you act retarded you should still be treated as such.
>>
>>70339584
>There are trannies that live normal lives.
I never said there wasn't. But the vast majority don't live normal lives. And that is the problem. It is easy to blame everyone else.
>>
/pol/ is on the losing side of the history
>>
File: pumpkinsinclair_33.jpg (237 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
pumpkinsinclair_33.jpg
237 KB, 1280x1656
>>70339580
Nope.
>>
File: cutie.png (96 KB, 308x265) Image search: [Google]
cutie.png
96 KB, 308x265
>>70335580

> Posting adult, possibly trap Vanellope von Schweetz

> Not glorious shortstack

You disgust me.
>>
>>70339807

Muh side of history meme fallacy

Why aren't you shoving Jews into ovens? It's 1944!
>>
>>70335580
how about 10 minutes of pounding that b01pucc1
>>
>>70339607
>Why do politicians want the ability to persecute people with different political ideologies?
Gee, I wonder
>>
>>70335580
http://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>70339711
Except you can't.

Stopping people from saying things in public just means they'll say more stuff in the shadows and in echo chambers, where there's no criticism of their ideas, and they begin to form an ideology that they believe is 100% correct no matter what.

That is how extremists are made.
>>
>>70339807
unfortunately
>>
>>70337372
A lot of trans women are lesbian and will only touch their grillcooter to another grillcooter.
>>
>>70337168
Yup, transgender is a mental disses. Treat people instead of funding their operations.

Also if being transgender is met with violence. How about they stop being trans instead of forcing everybody to accept it.
>>
>>70339245
That wasn't the plan. The pic was a Bait and switch. A trap if you will.
>>
>>70339584

I have brought up an actual argument you retard. Even the liberals who support trans faggots agree that it's an illness.

CALLED GENDER DYSPHORIA FUCKFACE

NOW GO READ A BOOK NIGGER
>>
File: sage.png (20 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
20 KB, 259x194
Sage tranny threads
Close tranny threads
Ignore tranny threads
>>
File: 1458052157600.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458052157600.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>70339807
>>
>>70335580
Tiamat
>>
>>70335580
I've tried talking/flirting with trannies before, what usually happens is that they think that you're harassing them no matter what. They suffer from paranoia and should be avoided.
>>
>>70336070
this
>>
>>70339642
>By saying that a guy who doesn't conform must really be a girl, you're doing a kind of gay conversion therapy.
Nobodies saying that though except for people who don't know shit. Not even in Iran.

>All those parents saying "Muh three year old son picked up a doll, HE MUST REALLY BE A GIRL INSIDE" are just doing the same shit as the Iranians.
Here's the fallacy: Iranians do it that their son may live. The californian parents just do it because they heard that it's progressive.

And you know, I'm not sure what gay and not gay has to do with it in the end. My original point is it's not the personal person-to-person interaction that enables trannies. It's the systems in place. You think trannies in California don't get bullied in school hard? They do. It's just that the available array of psychologists tell them
>no, it's normal! you are born as the wrong gender!
Even if the parents are completely opposed to it, even if everyone the person knows is completely opposed to it, they carry the mental illness with them, they will turn to a psychologist, and they will turn to one who enables them if it's available.
If you had cancer, would you rather go to the doctor who will remove it and tell you "this might kill you" or would you go to the doctor who says
>be happy with cancer! cancer is normal! here, more carcinogenics! good for you!
?

Aslong as the systems enable trannies, trannies will happen and they will kill themselves upon becoming disillusioned at an extreme rate. There's a reason you don't see any old trannies even in places where you have huge "safespaces" for them like in San Fran. It doesn't matter wether they get bullied or not, effectively.

>>70339756
Go beat a downie, you cool kid.
>>
>>70335580
>10 minute conversation
No. I'm too redpilled for that.

I also bet that most of /pol/ would fuck and/or date a qt feminine redpilled trap despite openly bashing them and supporting their genocide.

Let's test it out, shall we?

http://strawpoll.me/7315209
>>
>>70339933

And if you can keep a lid on it, you can keep power a long time.

Americans are banned from talking about their kike overlords. Sure, it's technically legal to say Jews have too much power, but nobody with a career to worry about would dare. They'd be destroyed.

So a tiny number of Jews can rule US foreign policy and media and finance and nobody can talk about it except a few maladjusted neckbeards here on /pol/.

That's how you maintain power.
>>
>>70335580
>scientificamerican
>we found that you can brainwash the public if you just confront them for 10 minutes
>>
>>70335580
A tranny is more likely to off himself and it's MY responsibility?
>>
This topic makes me want to fuck a trap and see how it is
>>
>>70335580
>>Would you change your thoughts on trannies after a 10 minute conversation /pol/?
Nope, IRL trannies are lunatics who dope themselves up with mexican horsepiss estrogen and try to have themselves castrated.
>>
>>70339871
The majority of the world powers were right wing nutjobs in 1944

>/pol/
> history
pick one and only one
>>
>>70339933
>they'll say more stuff in the shadows
Yeah, and not in the mainstream. And the mainstream will see them as criminals and since they have to be secretive they are obviously hiding something bad.
>>
>>70340090
Of course people would say that, because people have no idea how the real world works. They just think it's like in their porn images from tumblr where the cute petite girls happen to have dicks.
Enjoy your hair everywhere, deep clearly male voices, anal being inherently unpleasant and actually touching a dick in person. Not to speak of STDs which are incredibly common in the gay community. Not to mention sub-gays almost always being coalburners.

It's like asking someone if he'd want to have 10 wives. Everyone's gonna say yes, but can you imagine how fucking shit that would be in practice?
>>
File: 1460080754464.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1460080754464.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>Would you change your thoughts on trannies after a 10 minute conversation /pol/?

Except I don't hate Transgenders. I don't even look down upon them. I just know they're wrong when they say 'I'm a woman' while they got the bait and tackle danglin about. This is a mental disorder so why would I hate those that are simply mentally ill? Telling transgenders they can't use whatever bathroom they want isn't discrimination because bathrooms are assigned for who you ARE, not what you think you are.
>>
>>70340083

I like how you bring no arguments.

Just because you are mentally ill. As long as I don't make fun of your illness but your stupidity there is nothing wrong with that.

But then again someone might have bullied you when you where young and now you are butthurt.
>>
I use to not care until I met a few.

Now I fucking hate them
>>
>>70340083

> Here's the fallacy: Iranians do it that their son may live. The californian parents just do it because they heard that it's progressive.

It's exactly the same basic thing. Trannies and fundamentalist Iranians are both pushing the ideology that men and women who don't conform to the sex stereotypes must really be the opposite sex "inside". They're both conservative views of what it means to be male and female.

I am gay, and that's why I can see this shit so clearly. Being gay is a massive deviation from what men are "supposed to do". If tranny ideology really gets sway, every single gay kid will get his dick cut off.
>>
>>70338326
Then a human will have to replace that lamp. If you want to have a war use sticks and stones like your kin at the zoo, Ook-ook.
>>
>>70335580
I have some bad news...

http://whatculture.com/science/9-science-facts-that-will-ruin-your-day?page=6
>>
>>70340105

Fucking accurate.
>>
>>70339779
And what do you base that off?

>>70339977
"A mental illness is a disease that causes mild to severe disturbances in thought and/or behavior, resulting in an inability to cope with life’s ordinary demands and routines. " - Mental health America

Tell me this fits on a guy that likes dressing up as a woman.
>>
>>70335580
>I used to have prejudice about trannies
>then I met one
>now I have postjudice
>>
>>70338685
Gaddafi?
>>
>>70335580
This triggers the tranny...

They can never get those hips or that proper female booty.
>>
>>70335580
>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of abuse, assault and suicide compared with other Americans

If you start giving a drug addict free coke or heroin chances are the exact same thing would happen to them. Once the field of psychiatry started giving into the demands of their patients they failed those in need of help.
>>
>>70338448
I just want you to know that all the hate it's gotten on /pol/ makes me just love your country more. Sweden and Germany are examples of what a civilized society should be.
>>
>>70340554
>And what do you base that off?
Literally all the evidence... what is this thread about? Suicides. These show it.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1080x1349
>>70340620
>>
>>70335580
I would change after a 10 minute blowjob. sure.
>>
>>70336790
They all want to be victims. It's a toxic and poisonous mentality that is all too appealing to the soft and weak people of the west. Essentially it allows you to deny personal responsibility for your life and the results of your choices.

Personal responsibility used to be a staple of American culture. It's what made is great. No surprise that this victim hood mentality is highly correlated with the degradation of American culture.

Remember to teach your children they are not victims. Only weak people are victims.
>>
File: politifact 6.jpg (32 KB, 742x192) Image search: [Google]
politifact 6.jpg
32 KB, 742x192
>>70335712
i didn't care until they started trying to use public showers for the gender they identify as. i wouldn't want a 30 year old male showering with my wife's daughter.
>>
As a newhalf, its silly. Transgender people do not suffer abuse or assualt commonly anywhere outside of the third world. I'm disgusted by the LiberalAmerican's statements and at trannies at arge, but what can I do? I have about as much power to stop this faggotry and natsocs do to stop muslim immigration.

I've always said this, its those who benefit the most from Western society who critisize it the most.
>>
>>70340554

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Go read a book now nigger.
>>
>>70340800
Never gunna hide that male pattern doe
>>
>>70340854
>As a newhalf,

A what

If that's a tranny, reiterating: trannies are mentally ill, and you're not a woman.
>>
>>70335580

I've had conversations with a few Trans people, and no, it did not change my mind that it is a mental illness.

The scientific literature is very clear, surgery for a problem in your head DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM. It makes it worse. Long term outcomes are worse than if they did not have the surgery at all. After surgery most trannies still cannot handle the fact they are NOT REAL WOMEN/MEN. They don't have working parts. They can never bear children like a real women nor does the 'penis' shoot sperm.

The foundation of our psyche is based on the inescapable evolutionary facts that men and women are different at a genetic level, and these genetics cause us to WANT TO FUCK AND HAVE CHILDREN. All else follows from that. Trannies can't have biological children normally (man can freeze his sperm before snip snip), having children for both sexes triggers a whole host of hormonal and behavioral changes, which do not happen/normally happen in Trans people, hence they can never ever have the sense of BASE SPIRITUAL/ANIMAL/WHATEVER fulfillment that a normal couple can have.

The literature is also clear that often times it is a phase in young children, and when it continues to adulthood, can be managed with therapy and anti-psychotics with suicide rates LOWER than no treatment/surgery, and greater life satisfaction than no treatment/surgery. Tell me as a serious medical professional what would you in good conscience recommend?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

But of course, it's not politically correct now to suggest peoples feelings are wrong and harmful to themselves.

I don't hate trans people, I have pity that most aren't getting the help they need to live a long and happy life.
>>
maybe I've played too many MMOs, but if you're born a man, you're a man. That's it. Period. No amount of playing the other side will change you. I don't care if you chop off your dick on your own dime, or wear women's clothes, or pretend you're a woman in relationships(work, personal, etc.) But be honest with yourself. You're a MAN who wishes he was a woman, but never will be.

Play all you want, but when the chips are down, stop lying about what you were born as. Men who seek to procreate deserve to know that you're not an egg-carrying incubator of human life.Sports organizations and medical institutions deserve to know so that you get the proper care and treatment you deserve. Women deserve to have competition in sports without cheaters who were raised with the Y-chromosome advantaged body. And anybody uncomfortable in locker rooms can go change in a toilet stall with the door closed.

Being honest in this society shouldn't be such an ordeal. It was so much easier in the 80's and 90's with Ru Paul. You knew what was going on, and it was okay.
>>
>>70340385
My country is full of both trannies and traps and I can guaranteee you that the second group is very hygienic and STD-free. They are also really qt and literally 80% of the males here would fug them. Problem is that by the age of 30 most of them are dead, either by suicide or murder due to social pressure (Brazilian culture is very manly tbqh).
>>
File: 1459064505468.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1459064505468.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>70339349
>>You think tranny-ism is the same thing as being gay because of "LGBT".
>No, not really. Weird assumption to make.
>Infact, most trannies are "straight" as in they still want a female partner. The hardcore LGBT cunts will tell you as much.

Faggots were the original Trannys without them this bullshit would never have been normalised. The problem with this gender garbage is its now affecting kids, they're giving them puberty blockers at 10 this is child abuse.

>Let Trannys Change 'gender'
>Still 25 times more likely to sudoku

It's not like letting them change sex is Actually helping at all besides making normal people's stomachs turn.

They should all be put out of their misery disgusting human garbage
>>
>>70340430
>Trannies and fundamentalist Iranians are both pushing the ideology that men and women who don't conform to the sex stereotypes must really be the opposite sex "inside".
You're again confusing the systems with the general reception though.
The actual Iranian population does not think this one bit. They'll beat a tranny to death upon calling attention to themselves. They're not pushing that ideology, it's literally just a legal loophole that some cunts in the government have grown to tolerate. If you're gay, you get beheaded. Legal loophole allows you to say "but wait, I'm actually a woman so it wasn't gay!". Legally you would then have to actually follow through. No doubt lots of these people are just regular old gays who were forced into it because they want to live.
It's a different issue with the system that results in the same outcome. I'll agree that it's not a good comparison to make because of it though, and I shouldn't have.

In California, it's closer to what you're describing. But these are already so far along, they let you be whatever the fuck you want. Watch Louis Theroux: Transgender Kids if you want, it's actually a pretty informative insight into how the psychologists work with these kids (and it's also fucking hilarious because Louis Theroux).
>If tranny ideology really gets sway, every single gay kid will get his dick cut off.
There's the root of our disagreement. I don't think it'll be the case at all. Again, watch the Louis Theroux documentary I've mentioned. These "Doctors" literally just go
>what do you want to be? what do you feel like?
and then the kid says some retarded shit it caught on TV or something like
>I feel like a woman inside but not on the outside. I want to wear dresses sometimes but I'm still a boy

>>70340395
>I like how you bring no arguments.
Maybe I just don't talk to edgy little kids who think "mentally ill people are retarded so they deserve to be beaten" makes you sound legit
>>
>>70340854
>As a newhalf
Eta Beta pls go.
>>
>>70341105

You are the retarded one since you can't read.

I thought the Swiss had general education, but you might be an Albanian.

Next you will tell me the mentally ill can't get a parking ticket.
>>
>>70341065
>Faggots were the original Trannys
Shows how little you know. Take a look at Chris Chan, he's the typical, most common case of tranny there is. He wants to be a girl because he thinks lesbians are easier. That's literally it. He thinks since they're bound to be more tolerant, they'll tolerate his retardation and ineptitude.
And because he's autistic, he has flat-out admitted it before.
>>
>>70340955

Japanese word for "trap". Not transgender, I do not believe I am a women or any third gender. I am simply a man, who has the image of a women. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't use the word "trap" because its vain to describe one's self so. Its like calling yourself "chad".
>>
>>70340430
I am fine with that. Aww no peepee for Johnny.
http://www.xvideos.com/video8291226/daddy_made_sissy_cock_cut_
>>
>>70339004
I don't recall autist demanding rights a non-sick person would not be given.
>>
>>70341105

>>If tranny ideology really gets sway, every single gay kid will get his dick cut off.
> There's the root of our disagreement. I don't think it'll be the case at all

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html?spref=tw

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/on-russos-is-there-something-unique.html
>>
File: 1460081849062.png (1 MB, 1037x758) Image search: [Google]
1460081849062.png
1 MB, 1037x758
>>70341105

Or maybe because you have no argument. And excuse me, creature, it's 'mentally ill people are retarded and trying to normalize their illness and it's better to beat them, rather than let it spread'. Trust me bro, it's legit.
>>
>>70340729
And are those suicides caused by the "mental illness" or the fact that they get told they are mentally ill abominations?

>>70340858
>Go read a book
>Pulls out wikipedia

Show me a reliable source saying that being a tranny interferes with life's ordinary demands.
>>
File: 1329023457347.jpg (8 KB, 167x215) Image search: [Google]
1329023457347.jpg
8 KB, 167x215
itt: special snowflakes
>>
File: 534.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
534.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>70338685
>tfw your webm will go on into eternity while making even the the most edgy dry heave
>>
>>70341232

> I am simply a man, who has the image of a women.

Why? What does that even mean?
>>
>>70340259
I'd take right wing nutjobs over the filth we have now any day of the week.
>>
>>70341402

It leads to depression and eventually suicide fuckface. And now are you telling me that you know better than the NHS?

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/Pages/Introduction.aspx

GO READ A BOOK NIGGER
>>
>>70340920
Trannies are in the fashion world now too, this is why they like skinny 13yo boy looking models.

This kills the tranny.

Surgical science is not yet advanced enormous go to give disgusting trannies real hips, waists, or proper curved female butts.

Who do you think was calling Iskra fat this week? Transfags and women, both out of jealousy.
>>
File: image.png (395 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395 KB, 475x500
>>70340920
Trannies are in the fashion world now too, this is why they like skinny 13yo boy looking models.

This kills the tranny.

Surgical science is not yet advanced enormous go to give disgusting trannies real hips, waists, or proper curved female butts.

Who do you think was calling Iskra fat this week? Transfags and women, both out of jealousy.

Oops forgot image.
>>
This absurd bullshit is wasting time, wasting lives, distracting people from important issues and generally disrupting society.

Tell me this, just tell me this one thing. Let's say gender is a social construct. Let's say it means nothing and it doesn't matter and you are a woman born in a man's body or vice versa.

If it's all made up and it doesn't matter then why do you have to wear dresses and makeup and get surgery to alter your voice and your genitals to fit? If it doesn't matter then why do you have to dress yourself in such an absurd manner? If you have the 'soul of a woman' then isn't it there regardless of what you wear or say or do?

You honestly expect to stand here and tell me that all this behavior we force on women is made up and arbitrary then turn around and say that somebody has 'the mind of a woman' and that's why they need to wear dresses and cut off their dicks?

Your logic goes beyond inconsistent, it's completely contradictory. If gender is an illusion (one made to keep society stable, I might add), then how can you possibly say that somebody is born to adhere to a certain gender? How? Gender politics are so fucked because they are making a pseudoscience of what they already acknowledge to be entirely made up.
>>
>>70341515

Dunno. Why don't you want to wear girls clothes and look and be cute? Because your brain tells you it doesn't want to. My brain does tell me I want to. That's the image I want to portray. I don't want people to think I'm tough or masculine, because I'm not. So I wear clothes and try to shape my body to show I'm not.
>>
>>70335580
How about we just stop people from being transgender before bullying becomes a problem. Why the fuck are we giving these things estrogen instead of testosterone?
>>
>>70341402

Probably for the same reason a depressed fat person would. Not because they've been told they're fat.. they know, they're fat. They know every time they look in the mirror that they're hideous, that they aren't normal and have a much lower chance of being accepted and will get treated better. Difference: the fat person can choose to fix himself... the Tranny is pretty fucked cause it's a one way ticket. So yeah... you're kind of encouraging suicide by supporting trannies and trying to normalize it, which it never will be. It's just natural selection. Nature engineers gender... not you faggots.
>>
>>70341325
I think that's more of an issue with parents being stupid progressive cunts than the kids being gay.

Looking at the studies you've linked even seems to confirm this. In the ones where the distinction gay/straight is being made, most of these trannies grow up to be straight (which is logical, since most people are straight).

We can probably conclude (the sample size isn't exactly big) that it's not really inherently related to homosexuality at all, unless you'd say progressive special snowflake parents are utter faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>70341549
Literally just a made up "condition."
>>
File: hqdefault(1).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(1).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>70335580

Two decades of conversation hasn't changed my perspective on faggots

Kill yourselves LGBTBBQ
>>
>>70341733
>In the ones where the distinction gay/straight is being made, most of these trannies grow up to be straight

No. Most of them grow up to be normal gay people, if they're allowed to.

A "straight tranny" is a gay man (a mentally ill one).

Tranny-ism is one of two things: a sex fetish (for straight men), or homophobia (for gay men and gay women).
>>
>>70341681
This
>>
>>70340554
I'm not the anon but it's not just a man putting on a dress it's a man wearing a bra injecting himself with chems claiming he's another gender does that sounds mentally healthy to you? If so I suggest you eat a bullet you amoral piece of shit
>>
>>70335580
i´m always open to change my view.
but i met quite a few transgendered people in my life. all of them where special snowflakes.
always complaining about benine shit. always in need of attention. and all of them where a pain to deal with in general.
theyre voices would set up alarms in my head in an instant.
but if a person wants to disfigure themselves, fine. go ahead.
but this shit is pushed on children with a disgusting enthusiasm. thats what drives me mad.
>>
>>70335580
Necrosmos is probably my favorite futa artist
>>
>>70339739
I'm sorry anon, I spent the last 20 minutes searching desperately for it.
I've the source a handful of times, basically the pill was developed for people who like the image of themselves as a woman(crossdressers) and it had the side effect of working on "Trangender" people too.
Google must have buried the source because a few months ago I could have found it for you.
I'm sorry anon, I tried.
I know you don't believe me now ;_;
>>
File: 1448147888949.gif (229 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
1448147888949.gif
229 KB, 250x327
>>70341502
Good job, I post it often myself.
>>
>>70340810
Yeah from heterosexual to homosexual
>>
>>70342023

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>70341853
But I love BBQ
>>
>>70341760

It's not.

Faggots are also mentally ill. Just it's taboo to call them that or the poopoolice will take you to jail in the west.

Both suffer from an environmentally caused illness caused by overcrowded habitat. But sadly all proper research on how to cure either won't get created because of the Commies controlling the narrative.
>>
>>70335580
>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of ... suicide compared with other Americans

YOU DON'T SAY?
>>
>>70341681

Another way it's inconsistent is that liberals frequently claim that there is no such thing as a mans or womans brain. To say you're 'a woman born in a mans body' is to say you have a female brain, which they claim doesn't exist.
>>
>>70342080
You're the best anon.
>>
>>70342121
>Faggots are also mentally ill. Just it's taboo to call them that or the poopoolice will take you to jail in the west.

We aren't though. It's just a simple preference.

Mental illness is relatively rare (being gay is quite common), and it's co-morbid with other conditions.

Gays aren't generally mentally ill, but trannies sure are.
>>
File: mightymus.jpg (39 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
mightymus.jpg
39 KB, 526x473
>>70340818
>know a tranny (got to know her and couldn't tell that he wasn't actually a man)
>treated as a male in the friends group
>goes to the female dressing room in a public pool or such
>some granny loses her shit thinking that she's actually male
>>
>>70341549
>It leads to depression and eventually suicide

When society tells them they're mentally ill and degenerate people, the rates of suicide and depression isn't that suprising, is it you gypsy fuck?

Also that article you linked literally says it isn't a mental illness. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>70335580
>Now new research published in Science today has found that a simple 10-minute directed conversation can have a significant and lasting effect on reducing that prejudice.

That's the part we should be studying, anons. Because if you can REDUCE prejudice with a simple 10-minute discussion, you ought to be able to INCREASE it the same way.

We must harness the technique and power of this 10 minute conversation.

Imagine how much faster we could fix the world if we could redpill normies in 10 minutes.
>>
>>70335580
>talks about trannies
>posts pic of a trap
>>
>>70342245

Even when they're accepted they still kill themselves.

You can't deny biology for that long. Tranny-ism is a hatred of your own body.

Isn't it weird how liberals preach fat acceptance and body acceptance but accept trannies who say you should change your own body by drastic surgery and hormones?

The suicide rates are made up though. It's important to remember that.
>>
>>70342245
Chicken or the egg fallacy.
>>
>>70342217
Yes you are faggot.

You have a mental disease and it's disgusting that the stigma of mental illness is so great that you'd rather go around sticking your dick in shit than get help.

I want to iterate that it's not your fault. I don't hate you. I hate the society that would rather have you remain sick than try to help you.
>>
>>70342217

Yes you are. And because of current urbanization it's more common.

Because if it's not a choice and it isn't. The only way someone is gay is because the wrong signal is produced by the wrong stimulus when talking about physical attraction.
>>
>>70341305
DOCUMENTS
OCU
MEN
TS
>>
>>70335580
"Discrimination" is often a term used to mean "not agreeing" so fuck off lol.

Trannies aren't considered mentally deranged because psychologists would lose money & respect from the liberal society that supports them if they said such.

Trannies are mentally deranged special snowflakes.
>>
File: 1458884560856.gif (2 MB, 271x276) Image search: [Google]
1458884560856.gif
2 MB, 271x276
>>70342217

Straight = mentally healthy
Gay = learning disability
Trans = clinically retarded

You're not mentally healthy, I don't however expect you to exit denial - after all your brain doesn't work correctly
>>
>>70342217
>being gay is quite common
Actually it's grossly over represented in the media.
It's not that common, but I don't really have an issue with it.
>>
>>70335580
Transgender people are 25 times more likely to go out of their way to piss people off, by doing such things as asking them to "check your cis priblegle.
>>
File: 1456941899613.gif (4 MB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
1456941899613.gif
4 MB, 490x476
>>70342220
>>some granny loses her shit thinking that she's actually male
>>
>>70342425

> You have a mental disease

But we don't.

> it's disgusting

Muh feels.

I've been banned from reddit 4 lyfe by saying trannies are mentally ill. Mods calling me a "garbage person". It's the liberal version of "degenerate".

> the stigma of mental illness is so great that you'd rather go around sticking your dick in shit than get help.

Because straight people don't fuck ass?

I mean, the plain fact is, you're wrong, and you have no argument. Homosexuality is fairly common and we're no worse adjusted than straights. We don't hate our own bodies and try to get major surgery like the trannies. We don't want to force you to learn muh pronouns. We just want fuckheads to leave us alone.
>>
>>70335580
so they researched the effects of propaganda?
>>
>>70341920
>No. Most of them grow up to be normal gay people, if they're allowed to.
Really? Got a source?
Because the things you've linked seem to state the opposite.

Study 1 outcomes:
> 2/16 gay
>4/16 trans
>10/16 straight/uncertain

Study 2:
>2/16 trans
>2/16 uncertain
>12/16 gay

Study 4:
>0/9 trans
>9/9 gay

Study 5:
>1/10 Trans
>2/10 gay
>3/10 uncertain
>4/10 straight

Study 9:
>3/25 Trans
>6/25 lesbian/bi
>16/25 straight

The others don't state sexual preference.

Here's the numbers added up:
76 people total (small as fuck sample size but anyways)
>10/76 trans
>31/76 gay+lesbian
>25/76 gay males
>15/76 uncertain
>30/76 straight

So depending on wether you count females as gays (I think it's culturally different for what you're describing) straight people are either in the majority or almost even up with gays.
I admit there is some bias towards gays, but I'm not sure I can agree that it's because of what you were describing. I mean, how many of these kids were known to be gay BEFORE their parents made them become trannies? Is there a way to know wether a kid is gay before puberty?
>>
>>70342647
>>70342647

Explain then how bug chasing and faggotry are completely different things

Because they're not

>muh stable life

Muh feels.
>>
>>70342491
>Because if it's not a choice and it isn't.

It doesn't matter. Actually, free will is a myth. Nobody has a choice about anything.

> The only way someone is gay is because the wrong signal is produced by the wrong stimulus

Who says what's wrong? You realize our close relatives, bonobo apes, are ruled by lesbian sex right?

>>70342556

It's about 5% of males. Compare a real genetic disease. Cystic Fibrosis is 1 in 2500 births.
>>
>>70342647

Not the last time I checked. Last I checked, you faggots are sperging out about not being able to get 'married' (which doesn't exist anyway).

>muh feels
>>
>>70342647
Yes you are.

Straight people who engage in anal sex are also deviants. This is a mental disorder.

Homosexuality isn't fairly common it's actually quite rare. 2% of the American population.

And the problem is that you fags don't want to be left alone. You want to be accepted. You want to be celebrated. You want to be represented in television and media. You want my kids kike teachers to teach them about homosexuality. It is absolutely repulsive and I honestly am sick of it.

I hope AIDS kills you all one day.
>>
>>70342969
>Last I checked, you faggots are sperging out about not being able to get 'married' (which doesn't exist anyway).

Yeah, ban niggers from getting married, and see what kind of reaction you get.

If you think the institution of marriage doesn't matter, how about we ban you from it.

>>70342706

Gay males only count here; all females are bisexual.

That shows a huge bias towards gays in the "trans kid" population. They are gender nonconforming gays who've been brainwashed into being trannies.

> Is there a way to know wether a kid is gay before puberty?

Yes. Being effeminate is a strong indication.
>>
I'd feel better if they all jumped off a bridge
>>
>>70338047
>The study everyone references was literally an anonymous internet survey.

Top fucking kek. That's even dumber than I thought.

>Question 1: Are you a tranny?
>Question 2: Have you committed suicide?

Obviously I'd take the piss and answer yes to both of those.
>>
>>70342904

There is no 'gay gene', gay nigger. Gays couldn't perpetuate the gene by means of reproduction in primordial times. It is a choice, it is learned.

>free will is a myth
here's your (you)
>>
File: 1459622220425.jpg (59 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
1459622220425.jpg
59 KB, 548x618
>>70342904

>Free will is a myth

Nice, fedorafagging your way to denial

>Who says what's wrong? You realize our close relatives, bonobo apes, are ruled by lesbian sex right?

Bonobo apes are bonobo apes. You are Human. And we can't reproduce with a mate of the same sex nor does it have any biological bonus in our society.

What determines if something is a mental illness is the fact that something is broken in your brain or how the brain reacts. You don't lack a reproductive drive, you have it misswiered, or do lack it and have it manifest in a weird way.

You have yet to counter my points. You just spin in circles denying.
>>
>>70343040
>And the problem is that you fags don't want to be left alone. You want to be accepted. You want to be celebrated. You want to be represented in television and media. You want my kids kike teachers to teach them about homosexuality. It is absolutely repulsive and I honestly am sick of it.

Gay people are 5% of males and we should be accepted and represented. I like seeing people on TV who I can relate to.

Teaching your faggot kid that being gay isn't evil is not going to turn him gay. Or maybe it is. I don't really care.
>>
>>70338326
Isn't Brazil the tranny capital of the world? For all we know, we could be talking to one right now.
>>
>>70335580
>Transgender people face up to 25 times greater risk of abuse, assault and suicide compared with other Americans
That's because you throw in suicide with all the rest. SJW and LGBT activists aggressively try to hide it calling names anyone who points that out and attacking transgender that are regretting the change and trying to warn young people not to take this decision too rashly.
>>
>>70343159

ANSWER BUG CHASING

>not self destructive
>its just a preference
>its not an illness
>>
I think a 10 minute conversation would work fine IF and ONLY IF they can resist the urge to scream at me for not knowing about all their stupid subgenders and calling me a fucking cis white male.
>>
>>70343255
> Nice, fedorafagging your way to denial

You can't have laws of physics and free will m8

>And we can't reproduce with a mate of the same sex nor does it have any biological bonus in our society.

Why do bonobos do it?

Sex isn't just for procreation. Most of the time we have sex has nothing to do with procreation.

You're just stuck on christfag idiot memes with zero scientific basis.

> There is no 'gay gene', gay nigger.

There doesn't need to be. I take no position on how people are gay. Perhaps it's a choice. It doesn't matter, people have the right to choose to fuck other men if they want.
>>
>>70343283
>5%

Bullshit. A CDC study in America showed faggots represent 1.6% of the population.

As for the rest of what you said, that's exactly why I pray for the evolution of super AIDS.
>>
>>70335580
Mutilating your own body is somehow an ''acceptable'' attitude and promoting it to minors is as well?

How can anyone think that a man who willingly ,under no threat for his health, life or the lives of others, chops of his dick to wear a skirt is a sane person?

If you want to be gay just be gay, don't act stupid about it.
>>
>>70338625
>You think tranny-ism is the same thing as being gay because of "LGBT".

But if you didn't have trannies, your movement wouldn't sound like a delicious sandwich.

It would also be decades more advanced and probably be done by now.
>>
>>70343159

You can't ban me from it. Because it's mine as a straight male. You as a faggot, 'marrying' another faggot is not 'marriage' defined as between a man and woman. Only you homos are so pathetic as to beg an institution which is clearly against you, to accept you. Further proof that you are unnatural, because if you were natural, you wouldn't care about straight marriage. You would simply exist without the need for interfering with us. Rather it's just another validation that you're not normal.
>>
>>70342904
>5%
Do you think they get only 5% of the screen time?
Or show up in a. Television episode 5% of the time?
>>
>>70343159
>They are gender nonconforming gays who've been brainwashed into being trannies
Fucking this, as soon as you don't like body hair or short hair people try to shove down your throat that you should take hormones and mutilate your dick.
>>
>>70343360

Answer coal burning.

Why do some straight people do self destructive things?

I think bug chasing is a urban myth, but even if it isn't, it's not more than a tiny minority.
>>
>>70341502
subsidized and franchised (You)s for decades
>>
>>70343473
>A CDC study in America showed faggots represent 1.6% of the population.

And how do you get those numbers? Knock on the door and ask if someone's gay? Not so easy.

The best anonymous surveys show about 5% of men like to suck dick.
>>
>>70339151
>Toothpaset

All of my keks.

But then again my country got the original tooth-paste flag along with a checkered logo on it.
>>
>>70335580
Well yeah, they have a mental disease, so of course they are more likely to commit suicide
>>
>>70343587

>(Or the highest, semi-credible survey, that I could find, which I hope won't get me laughed off /pol/)

Don't worry bro, we trust the CDC more than you.
>>
>>70343444

> You can't have laws of physics and free will m8

Keep fedorafagging

>Why do bonobos do it?

They evolved as such. We didn't we evolved to have one partner and a small amount of offsprings and put a lot of effort into them. Also lesbians are different from gays.

>Sex isn't just for procreation. Most of the time we have sex has nothing to do with procreation.

This is not about sex but attraction that leads to sex.

>You're just stuck on christfag idiot memes with zero scientific basis.

Keep fedora fagging but what you said has no scientific basis either nor has it countered my point.
>>
>>70343530

Coal burning is still heterosexual sex

Way to go off topic faggot

Lots of key points you made about how being gay isn't a mental illness

Enjoy your disease
>>
File: 1458326819947.jpg (22 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1458326819947.jpg
22 KB, 650x650
>>70342647

But you are mentally ill. How many crazy people dont think they are crazy?

You would be in a straight jacket and a padded room 40 years ago.

And I can't say thats a bad thing.

Gay people are contrarian fetishists, no different than people into scat or furries, who get off validating their lifestyle to normal people (i.e. marriage, kids, normie stuff)

The distinction here is that trans people are legitimately ill; they physically alter themselves to fit their distorted view of reality...to the point of elective surgery.

People who go along with this charade arent friends, they are handing a cutter another razor blade. They are handing an alcoholic another bottle.

I mean, how is it not a mental illness? You hear it all the time "i'm woman trapped in a mans body". Theres nothing wrong with the body, its all in the mind, my confused friend. How is it not a mental illness when trannies have mental breakdowns if you refer to their them by their actual gender?
>>
>>70343494
>You as a faggot, 'marrying' another faggot is not 'marriage' defined as between a man and woman.

Marriage in several countries is not defined as between a man and a woman, so no worries there.

> Only you homos are so pathetic as to beg an institution which is clearly against you, to accept you.

Marriage is a legal arrangement between us and the government. Thanks to equal marriage rights my boyfriend was able to immigrate and be with me. That's why I personally care about it.

As well as that, marriage shows that society approves of your relationship and respects it. It's obvious why gay people would want this.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>70342601
It not "her."
>>
Transgenders are nothing more than people what to follow the crowd but have different likes and opinions. Instead of accepting the fact that they are different and not everyone will agree with them, they make up a fake term and try to be as obnoxious as possible of how they are "special" and deserve to be privileged.
>>
>>70343159
Agree with everything you said. Thanks for trying to speak some sense to these folks.
>>
>>70343494
>fighting for marriage

it's a diplomatic contract to bind two families together for security and/or wealth transfer. Get your head out of your ass. Love and God have nothing to do with it, all cultures merely try to consecrate or christen the deal to layer and improve its legitimacy in the event of a government or institutional change. In less developed parts of the world, there are still arranged marriages and dowries paid.

The West's concept of marriage and the emergent wedding industry are a recent and convenient fairy tale you tell yourself to sugarcoat what marriage is: a legal union for tactical purposes.
>>
>>70343159
>They are gender nonconforming gays who've been brainwashed into being trannies.
>Yes. Being effeminate is a strong indication.
I guess it does happen.

I'm still not willing to say that bullying helps solve this in any way, shape or form. Through my cousin I know a tranny with 3 therapists that got the shit bullied out of him in school. He claims to be bi, but he's never been with a guy or something.
When he started doing tranny hormones and shit, he got beat a few times, lost all friends, his parents pretty much disowned him but it didn't bother him because he had his therapists and doctors and some werid tranny meetup who supported his decisions and enabled it heavily.
He plans dick snip surgery now. He's like 17.

I know it's anecdotal but I can't help but think he'd be less likely to transistion anyways if his doctors told him it's the wrong way to take and instead helped him solve the dysphoria.
Meanwhile he can get beat and bullied all he wants and he still goes for it and will probably end up killing himself, harsh reality. All because of the systems in place.
>>
>>70343884
That's not a tranny, right? She's hot as fuk
>>
>>70343808
>I mean, how is it not a mental illness?

I agree that tranny-ism is a mental illness. That doesn't make me popular with some other gays, but you know what? A lot of gay men are not very intelligent.

> Gay people are contrarian fetishists, no different than people into scat or furries, who get off validating their lifestyle to normal people

Nope. Actually, you're seeing now a huge drop of interest in gays of any gay rights activities. That's why Stonewall and HRC are all trannies, all the time. Donations from gays are plummetting.

We've got the same legal rights as everyone else, so we can worry about the same things everyone else worries about now; work, mortgage, retirement.
>>
File: fca.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fca.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>70343869

Marriage is a bond between a man and a woman before God

You fucking dolt - government definition and legal arrangements came AFTER the fact

And it's all thanks to your faggot bretheren convincing the government to see this as normal

You redefine normal, then call yourself normal

LOL
>>
>>70341522

Right wing hardly seems nutty when the left prides itself in part on the individual's right to lop off their own penis etc
>>
There should be two types of marriages. One under God, and the other approved of the government. Separation of Church and State.
>>
>>70343977
>I know it's anecdotal but I can't help but think he'd be less likely to transistion anyways if his doctors told him it's the wrong way to take and instead helped him solve the dysphoria.

These people are unhappy and troubled. In another era, they'd have been claiming a different disease.

In reality, modern society has created "transgender".

This is a fantastic article about that very thing:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/

> Fifty years ago the suggestion that tens of thousands of people would someday want their genitals surgically altered so that they could change their sex would have been ludicrous. But it has happened.

> Our cultural and historical conditions have not just revealed transsexuals but created them. That is, once "transsexual" and "gender-identity disorder" and "sex-reassignment surgery" became common linguistic currency, more people began conceptualizing and interpreting their experience in these terms. They began to make sense of their lives in a way that hadn't been available to them before, and to some degree they actually became the kinds of people described by these terms.

> Sex-reassignment surgery and diagnoses of gender-identity disorder have helped to create the growing number of cases we are seeing. Certain social and structural conditions—diagnostic categories, medical clinics, reimbursement schedules, a common language to describe the experience, and, recently, a large body of academic work and transgender activism—have made this way of interpreting an experience not only possible but more likely.

>>70343904

Cheers. You know I'm perma-banned from Reddit, the Guardian, and a host of other left leaning sites for explaining my views. Liberals are fucking Orwellian when you try explaining a coherent view they disagree with. Conservatives are way better on free speech, even the anti-gay ones!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.