[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you are saying carrierist women lead to the fact that there'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
So you are saying carrierist women lead to the fact that there'll be less children, you are stating overpopulation is not a big problem today. And btw Italy is more conservative and religious than most Europian countries and still has a decreasing polulation.
>>
Overpopulation is a thing because of shitskins
>>
>>70335128
>you are stating overpopulation is not a big problem today.
it isn't
>>
>>70335252
soon there will be no water enough for us water senpai
>>
>>70335498
didnt mean to say water twice
>>
>>70335555
KEK BLESSES YOUR COMMENT WITH TRUTH! PRAISE BE UPON KEK!
>>
overpopulation is the thing destroying civilisation. Check out the mice utopia experiment. Very scary. NWO isn't stupid when they say they want a 500mil cap.

Also we get mad cause overpopulation is a problem in 3rd world countries (africa is expanding way too fast, same with india). Indigenous wise, Europe is very underpopulated.
>>
>>70335956
The mice utopia is exactly the oposite of the overpopulation meme.... It proves that a population will go extinct before they reach the maximum of the resources available for them. you either missread it or never read it at all. and whats even scarier is that the trend is actually visible today. we had a boom due to resources becoming more accesable health care and stuff yet the population (especialy in the west were living standards are decent) are decresing.
>>
>>70336304
What? The mice utopia was where they had limited space (Earth) and unlimited resources, which is pretty much how it feels now.
>>
>>70335956
>Check out the mice utopia experiment.
Human's are not mice, human social systems are not mice social systems Humans are not kept trapped on the planet Earth, which is not an artificial construction.

>>70336430
>which is pretty much how it feels now.
Well then it's a good thing that feelings =/= reality.
>>
>>70336430
Overpopulation states that the ever growing population will surpass the available resources on our planet and we will literaly starve to death. also the experiment was held in a place capable of housing 3k individuals (with both space for nesting and resources) it never reached that cap and died off.
>>
File: f03a2d201.jpg (76 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
f03a2d201.jpg
76 KB, 793x558
Overpopulation isn't a European problem you stupid cuck

It's an African problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>70336723
The most retarded people (Africans) are breeding while the most intelligent (whites and east asians) aren't.
>>
>>70336792
The result is a seemingly endless global IQ decline
>>
File: 2vmgfg9.jpg (94 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
2vmgfg9.jpg
94 KB, 948x676
>>70336830
with this being the future of the planet
>>
>>70336621
Yet we can actually see both the groops stated in the experiment and we can see disturbing paralels. We are less likely to procreate some become ultra aggresive and others become social recluses. And the more i live the more i notice people socialy ostracizing themselfs and losing the conections between the others. Yes it wont happen exactly like it happens in the experiment but the baseline is a preaty good forcast.
>>
File: georgian stone.jpg (165 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
georgian stone.jpg
165 KB, 500x375
>>70335128
This is Globalist bullshit ! to get rid of your tools.. its all part of the plan ..
>>
>>70336621
>Humans are not kept trapped on the planet Earth
And how long do you think it will be until we managed to expand into space?
Pro tip: expand != explore

So you, living in America, feel like you don't have an unlimited amount of resources?
>>
>>70335498

There is an planetary ocean full of it.
>>
>>70336723
Its not even an african problem. The moment they get a bit more civilasation the birth rates will drop. there was a ted talk about how a lady in dont know what east asian country worked on making family less reliant of fucking and more on planing thier family and shit. they brought the birth rates from 3 4 per famili to 2.5. why do you think they are importing muslims that have 4+ kids per family in germany? they need the fucking population to be young so they can keep paying pensions to the old. and there are no young people to support em as birth rates are literaly 1.4 (which is way to low to keep a population stable)
>>
>>70336877
This. I know we're not mice, but it is still a good thing to see that they're social organizing was completely disrupted.
>>
>>70336877
>Yes it wont happen exactly like it happens in the experiment but the baseline is a pretty good forecast.

Not in the slightest, because correlation does not equal causation, and humans are not mice.

>>70336889
>And how long do you think it will be until we managed to expand into space?
Couple decades at the absolute most, assuming technological advancement remains steady and doesn't keep accelerating.

We'll be mining asteroids and establishing Mars/moon colonies before 2100.

>So you, living in America, feel like you don't have an unlimited amount of resources?
Of course not. And even if I did, it wouldn't necessarily mean I'd have access to them.
>>
>>70337507
>Not in the slightest, because correlation does not equal causation, and humans are not mice.

So when the social structure of another animal gets destroyed because of a certain thing, we shouldn't at all be worried about that thing? Not in the slightest?

>A couple decades at most
You're not serious right? You think that within 20-30 years people are going to be living on other planets?
>>
File: over%20pop%20doesn't%20equal[1].png (280 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
over%20pop%20doesn't%20equal[1].png
280 KB, 800x599
>>70335252
This
https://www.pop.org/content/debunking-myth-overpopulation
>>
>>70337507
It is possible to have colonies on mars in 20 years but that isnt what we expect in sci fi. there will be like 20 guys on mars on glorified over the ground bunkers. Right now i believe honestly that social apthy(this and incressing anti bacterial resistance and mad people with nukes) is a major problem for the human race and that we need to find solutions in the next 30 years at most. and the experiment higlited exactly that. extended contact with members of the same species lowers thier desire to interact with em and end up in low birth rates that lead to societal crash.
>>
>>70338455
Tell that to people like me in London where space is becoming a very real problem.
>>
>>70338043
>So when the social structure of another animal gets destroyed because of a certain thing, we shouldn't at all be worried about that thing?

Humanity being placed in a closed off container and isolated from the rest of the universe, save for observation? No.

>Not in the slightest?
Not in the slightest.

>You think that within 20-30 years people are going to be living on other planets?
I think within 20-30 years, yes, we're going to be attempting to establish colonies on Mars and the Moon.
Hell, within 10 years, we'll have workable fusion energy. Possible even generators small enough to fit on a truck.

Ye of little faith.
>>
>>70338712
>Humanity being placed in a closed off container and isolated from the rest of the universe, save for observation? No.

How is that any different from being stuck on a planet? We don't get any resources from outside of the Earth, save for sunlight.

If I create a drug that happens to cause heart attack in 80% of mice we test it on, I shouldn't have any reservation regarding giving it to people then?
>>
File: ruralEngland_2616380k[1].jpg (128 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
ruralEngland_2616380k[1].jpg
128 KB, 858x536
>>70338696
HOLY FUCK DID YOU NOT EVEN READ THE FUCKING THING
YOU'RE OVERCROWDED
JUST BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S FUCKIGN PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

JUST MOVE TO A RURAL LOCATION LIKE PIC RELATED
>>
File: UN pop proj africa.png (134 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
UN pop proj africa.png
134 KB, 960x1089
>>70335128

Yes, goyim, we need Europeans to die off to make room for African and Asians
>>
>>70338481
>there will be like 20 guys on mars on glorified over the ground bunkers.
What do you think the first colonies in "The New World" were like?

>and the experiment higlited exactly that.
Really? The mice had nukes and runaway governments?

>extended contact with members of the same species lowers thier desire to interact with em and end up in low birth rates that lead to societal crash.
And by and large we don't see that in humans, because as stated infinitely, humans are not mice. And if you counter this with a concept of humanity and human interaction taken from pop culture- either observed or suggested by- loosely correlated with behavior found in those mice, you'll prove without a doubt you have no idea what you're talking about

>>70338696
>Tell that to people like me in London where space is becoming a very real problem.
That's because you live in an over regulated shithole run by a government bent on importing human capital by the boatload to shore up their waning tax coffers and voting bases.
>>
>>70338696
>>70335467
>>
That world looks like a Jewish head.
>>
>>70338455

Nah in Europe you can't fix that with city planing but with the Army moving in street by street capturing any non European and shipping them back to their shithole.
>>
>>70338969
>How is that any different from being stuck on a planet?
Full retard.

We're not trapped here. Unlike mice, we have the ability to leave, and to maintain the ability over time. The earth isn't an artificial construction made for an experiment.

If you can't recognize the elements and biases that could alter results in experiments like this, you have no business bringing them up as material in a debate.

>We don't get any resources from outside of the Earth, save for sunlight.
And without that sunlight, we'd lose most of the resources on Earth critical to our survival.

>If I create a drug that happens to cause heart attack in 80% of mice we test it on, I shouldn't have any reservation regarding giving it to people then?
Apples to oranges. You're a dullard if you seriously need me to explain why.
>>
>>70339323
>Army moving in street by street capturing any non European and shipping them back to their shithole
>having too many people in one area
It's still a city planning problem. They should be importing shitskins into an uninhabited zone; It's like trying to plant a weed next to another weed, both are inhibiting eachother's survival
>>
>>70339121
>nukes and runaway gouvernments
no it higlited the creation of social apathy through repeated contact with other

>new world colonies
They didnt really have the same problems as we have now. space was available resources were harder to get and required more work and people were fewer. plus the only problem that new colonies had were the traveling becuase the enviorment was more or less the same and they had more or less the same resources available(water food land etc).

>no extended contact
Public transport, constant buerocracy, fucktards coming and asking to see electric counters(procedure in my country). so there is plenty of contact. yet there is little talk between us if its not necesary (even though we are social being) you dont want to bother and be bothered by others in the public transport we are less likely to make contact with others.
>>
>>70339648

They should not be importing shitkins. They bring shit to their host county.
>>
>>70339412
But right now we don't have the ability to leave and live elsewhere.

Ok so lets say that the sun the the equivalent of the lights that they used and the food they gave to the mice. It comes from outside of the isolated palace.

But anon, mice are not humans, so we shouldn't have anything to worry about. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>70335128
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

close the borders, so those overpopulated cant feed themselves and die, bringing back natural balance.
>>
>>70339846
i so fucking hate this black and white /pol narative. ITS NOT THE FUCKING REFUGEES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM ITS THE FUCKING MIGRANTS THAT COME WITH THE REFUGEES AND THE FACT THAT GERMANY AND MERKEL REFUSE TO DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON THIER REFUGEES. AS A RESULT THEY END WITH 10% GENIUNE ASYLUM SEEKERS AND 90% FUCKTARDS THAT WANT TO BLOW UP THE LAND FOR MUH ALAHU.
>>
>>70340298
even refugees - if the EU decides to accept them, will flow into EU in millions. Libya - in civil war, Palestine - perpetual war, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen all have millions of displaced people and ongoing civil wars in different degrees. EU cannot take them without osing its values and prosperity.
>>
>>70340298

They have so many countries before getting to the EU that are safe. They are no longer refugees by UN law you fuckface.

Also I am referring to all immigrants. Most of the fuckers don't adopt the new culture and live in enclaves and off welfare ruining their host country.

Each country with their own people and that is it.
>>
>>70335128
>And btw Italy is more conservative and religious than most Europian countries
That's like saying that a person is "more intelligent than most residents of an asylum for retards".
>>
>>70335498
>water
There are 326 million trillion gallons of water on earth. .37% of that water is drinkable.

326 million trillion * .0037 is 1.2062e+18, or 1.2 *10 to the 18th power. That number is 1.2 QUINTILLION gallons of water. Divided by the world population (7 billion) each person would have 172314285.714 or 172 MILLION gallons of water if distributed equally. The average person drinks about 2.5 cups of water a day, and around 55 gallons a year. EVEN IF we don't reclaim or decontaminate ANY water, we would have 3127272 or 3 MILLION years to live on just THAT water supply.
>>
>>70335128

The only countries with more than 3.0 fertility rate are highly religious and treat women like shit.

There's a reason why feminists are around. They are the new population control mechanism.
>>
>>70340960
>>70335498
lol. Do you know how ridicoulously easy it is to distill and drink your own piss? I do it for months, I don't need the piped jew
>>
>>70340614
I dont think that there are that many refugees to be hold. and if there are the big guys from eu are indirectly responsable see my last point here.
>>70340698
Well the turks do have like at least 1 2 ml there so they took em. Greece is in no power to take them as they are in the shitters them selvez.

There is one country to rule them all in shit caused to the middle east. Burger land is more or less the most responsable for all the shit that its happening right now yet the burgers dont care. They funded radicals and gave them power and a voice and now they have the population there. they fucked syria they fucked lybia they fucked iraq and afghanistan (the destabilisation cuased by those wars are huge)
>>
>>70341188
wtf m8? are you living in the middle of the woods?
>>
>>70341319
No. Worse. Lübeck.
>>
>>70341188

>German drinking piss

I also heard eating shit is a German pass time, how is it?
>>
>>70341188
That's another point, EVEN IF we run out of water by some miraculous miracle, it's SUPER EASY to distill water.
>>
>>70335128
Overpopulation is the lefts final meme, just convince left leaning people to not have kids because "theres too many people" and watch their numbers decrease.
>>
>>70341424
Atleast our shit doesn't have to get transported away.
Distilled water is also clean.
>>
>>70336877
the reason as i understood it is not just overpopulation but a lack of new societal roles, essentially there is too much social stress even for mice to normally function in such an environment and most of the immigration today is strictly urban and this is important - in the mice utopia some parts were left empty while others were overpopulated. Today we see this as a very common theme, while villages are being emptied, cities keep growing.
>>
>>70341722
Fucking exactly. And we are indeed running out of societal roles. less people needed to do stuff more people that are constantly asking themselves wtf to do in life. its also the prolonged contanct not only the lack of societal roles. also the stress of competing for the roles wore down the individuals which is a again something we notice in oursleves.(there are some (probably bullshit?) papers that state that anxiety levels are higher in teens today than in mental patients 40 years ago) to me the more i live the more i can see paralel between that and real life and it is frightening.
>>
Dumb-ass overpopulation alarmists need to understand that we can support far, far more people on earth as technology improves.
>>
>>70337507
>space travel and expansion
>2100

That's a really good one. Now you're going to tell me that hard AI will rule the planet in your lifetime.
>>
>>70335128
Overpopulation only applies to low IQ third worlders.

First you have to realize there is plenty of space across the world, space is not the issue. The issue is resources.

A third worlder takes more resources than they create.
A first worlder creates more resources than they take, giving them luxuries and excess.

The problem we have is that there are far too many third worlders. If you want to be a true environmentalists you would support sterilizing Africa as a necessity to control their population and stop long-term starvation and suffering. They are not intelligent enough to realize the big picture.
>>
>>70335128
You never heard of poland, did you?

Just look up what happened in the early 90's
This is a religious country
>>
>>70341264
Eh, I'd say Russia had almost as much to do with destabilizing the Middle East and Western Asia. For a while it was sort of a reactionary back-and-forth of making things worse "on purpose".
>>
The only solution to overpopulation is to kill niggers.
>>
>>70341597
I was born to staunchly Republican conservative parents and would consider myself more left than the median. Why would leftist ideals go away all of a sudden?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.