[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18, time to choose career >get told not to study X,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1404536865917.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1404536865917.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>be 18, time to choose career
>get told not to study X, there's no money there.
>5 years and one master's degree later = there's noone looking for people with my education
>get stuck as a cashier
>>
Suuuure.

What degree?
>>
>>70335305
real estate economics
>>
>>70335381
l o l
>>
>>70335381
WHY WOULD U PICK THAT ONE

THE HOUSING MARKET CRASHED NOT THAT LONG AGO

JUST KEEP TRYING TO GET A JOB I GUESS

CONTINUE TO STUDY WHAT YOU LEARNED IN SCHOOL SO YOUR VALUE DOESNT DECAY
>>
fuck off i picked studying gender studies, not only i was only male there but also all women were fat.
>>
>>70335381
Sorry bro.
>>
>>70335621
mine is not necessarily only economics and how the market works. I can make deals with land and manage property as well.
>>
>>70335381

You are one special kind of retarded.
>>
>>70335381
>>>70335305
>real estate economics
Never pick such a specific topic. You go to university to learn how to learn and think in a given field, not to be completely prepared for a job in the end
>>
>>70335381
Why didn't you just get a degree in economics or finance law? You can do real estate with that and much more.
>>
>>70336643
because that shit is boring
>>
>>70336862

Enjoy a shit job you idiot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.